CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

+67
NikG20
lovesunshine17
sunbaby
RissaRae
mstokes2008
Winnielours
krazy coils
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CurlCita
MellowOne
traveljunkie08
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
mochamoments
MomnWife
newday
TMS
CrissyQ
CocoEuro
Muz
ktoliver5303
LaToya28
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
adiaha
jcanalena79
NaturalNixon
Kea::curls
C.
vmichelle
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MahoganyCurls
jamaicacurl
A85
blondie
TerraD
Juices-n-Berries
missmoriah
truet
CocaColaCutie
neethair
MsJay1121
curly+kinky+fierce
p_nuttie43
Notthecoolmom
Mz. Thang
PaganWifey
Intelligentbeauty
Erica5417
bholmes87
AfrikanLatina
Cherry: extraordinary!
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
FemmeFox
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
StephanieB
Shauny
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
KinkyNappyHappy
d.denise
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
71 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by sweetdrk1 26th February 2010, 12:13 am

I am so proud of you. I stop going in the hair departments because I am weak! LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by ChrsLvsBks 26th February 2010, 1:09 am

Your hair is growing like weeds, wow!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th February 2010, 1:27 am

Lynnieluve wrote:(Week 12 Day 4)

Nothing going on with Roxie today. She is still soft and moisturized. I am gonna put a little of my shea butter mix on my ends tonight though.

I went to TJ Maxx today. They had Giovanni products, BedHead Products, Ken Paves products....I didnt purchase anything though because the "No Buy" Challenge isnt over until March 1st and they didnt have Smooth As Silk or Moisture Maniac. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

That's all I have for now. Later curlies!!

TJ Maxx had BedHead Products....I would have asked if I could put that stuff on lay-a-way until the challenge was over...(I'm laughing at myself)

You have a lot of discipline...WOW!!!! Laughing
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 1:57 am

Hi! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I just finished reading your story and isnt it crazy how every thing added up to going natural? Like it was a blessing in disguise. I love the fact that your hair is named Roxie and congrats on not buying anything today lol. Everytime i go into a store im magically drawn to the hair aisle which is sad because i never have money and dont really know what im looking for :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_razz

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 26th February 2010, 1:58 am

I was in Marshalls yesterday and saw some Bedhead products but I too couldn't purchase anything. I'm upset that they never have Giovanni or EO products when I go in there. Even if I couldn't buy them it would be nice to just look at the bottles lol.

I love the chunky twist you did. I had planned to do two strand twists today but I DIDN'T! lol I really have to stop being lazy. Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2010, 10:56 am

AfrikanLatina wrote:I was in Marshalls yesterday and saw some Bedhead products but I too couldn't purchase anything. I'm upset that they never have Giovanni or EO products when I go in there. Even if I couldn't buy them it would be nice to just look at the bottles lol.

I love the chunky twist you did. I had planned to do two strand twists today but I DIDN'T! lol I really have to stop being lazy. Smile

I was waiting to see them too. I read you were thinking about doing them over on your BnB thread. Maybe next time. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_wink
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 26th February 2010, 10:58 am

Good for you Lynn ... not buying anything ... you only have couple days left .... shop til you drop!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2010, 11:02 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:I am so proud of you. I stop going in the hair departments because I am weak! LOL!
Thanks. I still frequent the hair aisle. I just like looking at the hair products :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_lol since I can buy any yet.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Your hair is growing like weeds, wow!

Yes it is. I just want to retain this length.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:

Nothing going on with Roxie today. She is still soft and moisturized. I am gonna put a little of my shea butter mix on my ends tonight though.

I went to TJ Maxx today. They had Giovanni products, BedHead Products, Ken Paves products....I didnt purchase anything though because the "No Buy" Challenge isnt over until March 1st and they didnt have Smooth As Silk or Moisture Maniac. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

TJ Maxx had BedHead Products....I would have asked if I could put that stuff on lay-a-way until the challenge was over...(I'm laughing at myself)

You have a lot of discipline...WOW!!!! Laughing

LOL @ putting products on lay-a-way!!! I promise you it they had Smooth As Silk or Moisture Maniac, I would have got it!

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Hi! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I just finished reading your story and isnt it crazy how every thing added up to going natural? Like it was a blessing in disguise. I love the fact that your hair is named Roxie and congrats on not buying anything today lol. Everytime i go into a store im magically drawn to the hair aisle which is sad because i never have money and dont really know what im looking for :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_razz

I think that is all of us. I like to go down the hair aisle and look and touch like it is the petting zoo. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2010, 11:03 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good for you Lynn ... not buying anything ... you only have couple days left .... shop til you drop!

Thanks. I would have bought Smooth As Silk or Moisture Maniac if they had it.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 26th February 2010, 1:57 pm

Congrats on your willpower! I too am a constant hair aisle cruiser. I love it! Actually one of the reasons that I am always hitting the hair aisle is that I just bought the Consumer Dictionary for Beauty Ingredients. I take it with me and see what all the different ingredients in products are. Nerdy but fascinating! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_cool
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 7:50 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:

I think that is all of us. I like to go down the hair aisle and look and touch like it is the petting zoo. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Lol

lol I do that ALL the time but i think im worse because ill shake it to see if its creamy, gelly, or liquidy, if it has a flip top, ill open it to see what it smells like, i try not to do that stuff so much in the beauty suppy store though lol usually they are run by asians so they stare me down every time i try to touch something.

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 26th February 2010, 8:20 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:

lol I do that ALL the time but i think im worse because ill shake it to see if its creamy, gelly, or liquidy, if it has a flip top, ill open it to see what it smells like, i try not to do that stuff so much in the beauty suppy store though lol usually they are run by asians so they stare me down every time i try to touch something.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Lol so true!!!! But I still put the products in my hair! And no matter how many times I go to the same beauty supply store, I still act like I didn't know I wasn't supposed to try the products! It's shameful I know but what's a curly to do?? lol I go in the hair aisle EVERYWHERE!! Costco, Food 4 Less, of course Targe and Wal Mart, Ralphs, Sears, there isn't a store with a beauty supply section that I haven't browsed! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_wink
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th February 2010, 12:34 am

(Week 12 Day 5)

Nothing different is going on with Roxie. I put my shea butter mix on my ends last night and oiled/greased my scalp with the castor oil mix tonight. Roxie is still soft and moisturized (I love this new shea butter mix).

2 more days until the "No Buy" and "Twist/Twist out" challenge is over!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_cheers

I think I am gonna enjoy Roxie for about two weeks, then I will go back to protective styling.

Good night curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 27th February 2010, 12:43 am

I would NOT have been able to resist that Ken Paves! His curl balm is amazing.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 27th February 2010, 12:47 am

WOW, now that's self control. Go Lynn!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th February 2010, 2:45 pm

LOL @ the petting zoo! hahahahahaaaa. Now what is this curl balm I am have never heard of? Ken who? I have til the end of the month!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th February 2010, 2:54 pm

I learned about Ken Paves on Erica's most recent video on YouTube. I never heard of the guy! LOL!! They had conditioner and shampoo at TJ Maxx
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th February 2010, 8:41 pm

Weekend Hair ~ Roxie is still twisted up, soft and moisturized. The twist out will come tomorrow.

Later curlies!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th February 2010, 10:52 pm

Glad Roxie is hanging in there ... until tomorrow
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th February 2010, 12:33 am

ken paves...the dude who invented jessica simpson's clip on extensions????

anyhoo since i went crazy in treating myself, the ONLY conditioner im getting is oyins to try! im actually tired of seeing poo's laying around and i will take inventory to give some away...im such a hoarder, lol. I did give my shea butter to my brother since his newborn has eczema and my other brother held my mango butter hostage. he uses it for his dreads and his face and loooves it. im like dmn, i didnt even get around to mixin em yet!! so i'll be gettin the butter trio from bars n butters again! i will be using up my big EO's under my swim cap cuz they do me no justice like my HH.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st March 2010, 12:24 am

Weekend Hair ~ Here are pics of Roxie today!!!

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 6_mont26

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 6_mont27

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 6_mont28

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 2 6_mont29
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st March 2010, 12:27 am

Lynn, work it!!!
I love the fact that you are actually doing other styles to your hair now. It looks FABULOUS!!!! Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 1st March 2010, 12:41 am

Love the hairstyle. Do you pick out your roots when you do twist outs?

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st March 2010, 12:52 am

Today's hair looks really good. Love the style!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 1st March 2010, 1:40 am

Roxie is looking beautiful Lynn!!!! The twist out is great as usual Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next