CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you wearing your hair today?

+109
Sequoia
patmichele
DvaAuNaturel
Morshaye
LaToya28
Furlie
Nikcoils
jlowman1
Buttercup76
Peachtree
Dynasti
natural813
brandiitneka
hdthomas
HAMPTONSFNST
nobelle
lumii
CrissyQ
KeetaRay
Yellagirlcurls
Erica5417
Ameenah
SimplyShainee
NaturallyJazzy
Karyn
marbar1908
KnowwhoIam
bholmes87
BlondeByDesire
tressedforsuccess
poeticlyspkng
naturallyme13
BajanPrincess82
MsJay1121
PearlsNCurls
missmoriah
lucky7
DeNaturelle
KinkyNappyHappy
RoseNaturalBeauty
LadyMika
Tamikac23
MissCurly
naturalhonney
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
splitsun
natural83
cocoachanel
luving me
natural_nance
tamtam7
HappigocurliJenn
blondie
Intelligentbeauty
oooop2
MsChris8
Mimi
Tamren
Lynnieluve
NylaCoils
curlyamazon
CostaKink
NubieNatty
Mz. Thang
Enchantment
NaturalNixon
BrownSkinDiva
Kea::curls
xtremelyperfect
Natural Wheezes
Rock'n Natural Curls
CurlsGalore
HomeGrownHairGirl
LilMsPuddles
NotBillieJean
techne
NikG20
AfroButtafly
Carrie
sweetdrk1
jamaicacurl
snappynappy
ChrsLvsBks
Dricka
brittany_smiley
Miz B
Fabulously Fluffy
rebelrocks
lena73
AfrikanLatina
nmoultry
Lena_Jolie
MahoganyCurls
Iomer
d.denise
SheeTacular
bella gee
FierceNerd
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
LuvMeLuvMyFro
CurlySpeechTherapist
Pi*Jay
p_nuttie43
loveself247
Haysbaby
Succinctlyso
Courtie
*CurlyNikki*
113 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

How are you wearing your hair today? - Page 3 Empty Re: How are you wearing your hair today?

Post by loveself247 9th November 2009, 4:32 pm

nmoultry...thanks Curly Gurly....I hate when I can never size the image right...lol. Yeah, I think I will stick with this look for a while. I brought "Bio Infusion Olive Oil Hair Dressing last night and I used it along with unrefined coconut oil on my hair and ends last night and I really like the result. Plus the Olive Oil hair dressing smelled soooooo good. It really made my hair soft
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

How are you wearing your hair today? - Page 3 Empty Re: How are you wearing your hair today?

Post by nmoultry 9th November 2009, 4:34 pm

loveself247 wrote:nmoultry...thanks Curly Gurly....I hate when I can never size the image right...lol. Yeah, I think I will stick with this look for a while. I brought "Bio Infusion Olive Oil Hair Dressing last night and I used it along with unrefined coconut oil on my hair and ends last night and I really like the result. Plus the Olive Oil hair dressing smelled soooooo good. It really made my hair soft

Resixe the image to 320...it's smaller

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 9th November 2009, 4:39 pm

@nmoultry...Gurly, I tried to. The first two pics I resized to medium and I did the same with the other pics but they are still big...lol...Ok I'm gonna go back in and try it again
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 9th November 2009, 4:39 pm

These pics are both inspiring and saddening...I want my hair back!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know I need to be patient but you ladies are making it so hard to be. Everyone say a pray for my edges! Smile lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 9th November 2009, 4:45 pm

This is my hair today. I tried resizing the pics once AGAIN..lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by loveself247 on 9th November 2009, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 9th November 2009, 5:01 pm

@loveself247, loving the styles!!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 9th November 2009, 5:15 pm

@dajewel...thank you Curly Gurly!!!!

@AfrikanLatina...don't be discouraged Gurly....I wish you would give that "Frenchee's Super Gro Hair Dressing" a try. It REALLY works. That is what I use in my hair and it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 4:33 am

Ok so here it is 1:30a.m and I should be in the bed, but this site is SO addictive. Since I'm up I decided to wash my hair. I just took my hair down from the style I wore today in my last post and I'm standing here playing with my hair. I'm trying to see how it would look down rather than up all the time. Should I try wearing it down ladies or should I keep rocking it in the up do for now? You decide and keep it 100 with me.

Last edited by loveself247 on 11th November 2009, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by lena73 10th November 2009, 8:08 am

Im still wearing my blow out... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I got so much curl envy right now...ready to dump my head under the shower.
I'll be back to this by Sunday *kicking rocks*
lena73
lena73

http://public.fotki.com/Sharita73/

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 10th November 2009, 8:45 am

loveself, you, your hair, and those styles are GORGEOUS! I need to up my game...I rock the same hair style daily, lol...I feel like I'm doing something when I pin one side up!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 10th November 2009, 11:43 am

Wash and go with HH.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtie 10th November 2009, 12:10 pm

Fluffed up 2nd day braidout.
I'm gonna change it up later in the week when I wash it.
Courtie
Courtie

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 10th November 2009, 12:35 pm

loveself247 wrote:@dajewel...thank you Curly Gurly!!!!

@AfrikanLatina...don't be discouraged Gurly....I wish you would give that "Frenchee's Super Gro Hair Dressing" a try. It REALLY works. That is what I use in my hair and it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may just have to get over the sulfur 8 smell. Do you get this from your local beauty supply store? Can I find it at Sallys?
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 10th November 2009, 1:53 pm

i got sulfur 8 from family general for $2.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by rebelrocks 10th November 2009, 2:01 pm

omg omg all this lovely hair!!!
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabulously Fluffy 10th November 2009, 3:05 pm

Ok, so today is my first successful twistncurl!! Well braid n curl, the braids give me btr definition than the twists. But in the past ive HATED it everytime!!! No mattr what i did itd alwys jus b fat fluffy wavy no kinna curls hot mess gettn pinnd up tomorrow ish! lol, then i found the secret......perm rods! whoot whoot, luv these things. Lil spiral curlies all ovr my head now and things seem much better shaped n jus purty. lol, so happy.

This is a dry tnc. 1st day i cowash n detangl w/suave naturals (this stuff wrks magic 4 me, shockgly a much btr detanglr than even hh. i put in about 2 palmfuls per half leave for a lil while re rinse and tangles melt away with much less hair loss than HH ever had) HH was my rinse out condish took shwr with it in. Healthy Sexy Hair makes a no silicone pumpkin condish that i am in luv with, it smells like pumpkin/sweet potato pie which is my most favoritst fall/winter body fragrance. Found it at marshalls in a HUGE pump container (y can't everyone realize this is heaven sent?) for like $15. It has to b at least a gallon worth. I mix it with castor and olive oil as my leave-in for wash n go day one.

That nite i put in my braids. Usually 15-20 braids. Lil water plus castor oil spritz and healthy hair pumpkin potion (actual leave-in) to each braid. i take a small comb n comb out the vry ends of hair to make smooth, no pulling or breaking though. then seal with shea buttr (so soft) and set on perm rods. These I rolld all the way to the scalp. Vry pleased! Plus bertha is mad soft and the ends feel heavenly. LOVVEEE IT!

Fabulously Fluffy
Fabulously Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by rebelrocks 10th November 2009, 3:34 pm

day 2 twist out for me Smile
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz B 10th November 2009, 3:46 pm

@ Courtie-I just did the same thing this morning at work! LOL..It's cold in the morning so I just left my satin scarf with a cute tweed skull cap over that and untwisted my hair at work! Love it! It works out great because it allows the twists or braids to set in even more.

Miz B
Miz B

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 3:52 pm

@lena73,,,girl your hair is beautiful...I was getting frustrated with mine but I had to keep playing with it and I had to find the RIGHT products for my hair to get the results I wanted

@Nikki, you are too funny girl. I was on my way to bed, looking half crazy and trying to hang out in the forum when I said let me play with my hair. I tried wearing it down before and I didn't feel comfortable with the results so I returned to my up do. It seems that after I wear it up all day and take it down that it looks BIG,,,which I love and full. I want to rock those twist outs your wear but I'm not sure my hair is ready for them texture wise. I may try them again.

@AfririkanLatina,,,get "Frenchee's Super Hair Growth",,,thats what I use and its better than Sulfur 8. Yes, you can find it in the Beauty Supply store...just ask for it. If you can't find it...girl I will mail you a jar..lol
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany_smiley 11th November 2009, 6:39 am

brittany_smiley
brittany_smiley

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?r4e80eddd&refi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dricka 12th November 2009, 2:42 am

OK, so it has been longer than I am willing to admit since I washed or co-washed, so last night I got my act together. Disclaimer, I had to many mixes that I made that I wanted to use so I used them all... SMH.

I used Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo then conditioner. Then I used Lustrasilk Mango Shea as a deep conditioner and detangled. After I rinsed that out I used Cream of Nature Leave in mixed with an oil (can't remember which one and a little bit of lottabody) while my hair was still soaking wet. Before twisting each part I used a mix of shea butter, aloe and coconut oil. I was tired and got lazy and did not twist from the roots on some of them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sooo mad at myself. I used a flexi-roller on the front 4 of 5 and went to sleep. I woke up this morning untwisted seperated a bit and fluffed a little. I think I did too much seperating because I have more fly aways than I would like at the end of day one.

Dricka
Dricka

Back to top Go down

Post by rebelrocks 12th November 2009, 11:54 am

2nd day twistout. I put a little water on my fingertips and fluffed Smile
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

How are you wearing your hair today? - Page 3 Empty Second Attempt at Twist N Curl

Post by ChrsLvsBks 12th November 2009, 12:31 pm

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rebelrocks 12th November 2009, 12:39 pm

@Dricka beautiful results
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 12th November 2009, 1:15 pm

@dricka, your hair looks awesome!
@Chrslvsbks, excellent results!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next