CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you wearing your hair today?

+109
Sequoia
patmichele
DvaAuNaturel
Morshaye
LaToya28
Furlie
Nikcoils
jlowman1
Buttercup76
Peachtree
Dynasti
natural813
brandiitneka
hdthomas
HAMPTONSFNST
nobelle
lumii
CrissyQ
KeetaRay
Yellagirlcurls
Erica5417
Ameenah
SimplyShainee
NaturallyJazzy
Karyn
marbar1908
KnowwhoIam
bholmes87
BlondeByDesire
tressedforsuccess
poeticlyspkng
naturallyme13
BajanPrincess82
MsJay1121
PearlsNCurls
missmoriah
lucky7
DeNaturelle
KinkyNappyHappy
RoseNaturalBeauty
LadyMika
Tamikac23
MissCurly
naturalhonney
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
splitsun
natural83
cocoachanel
luving me
natural_nance
tamtam7
HappigocurliJenn
blondie
Intelligentbeauty
oooop2
MsChris8
Mimi
Tamren
Lynnieluve
NylaCoils
curlyamazon
CostaKink
NubieNatty
Mz. Thang
Enchantment
NaturalNixon
BrownSkinDiva
Kea::curls
xtremelyperfect
Natural Wheezes
Rock'n Natural Curls
CurlsGalore
HomeGrownHairGirl
LilMsPuddles
NotBillieJean
techne
NikG20
AfroButtafly
Carrie
sweetdrk1
jamaicacurl
snappynappy
ChrsLvsBks
Dricka
brittany_smiley
Miz B
Fabulously Fluffy
rebelrocks
lena73
AfrikanLatina
nmoultry
Lena_Jolie
MahoganyCurls
Iomer
d.denise
SheeTacular
bella gee
FierceNerd
dajewel
tiashaunteé
LuvMeLuvMyFro
CurlySpeechTherapist
Pi*Jay
p_nuttie43
loveself247
Haysbaby
Succinctlyso
Courtie
*CurlyNikki*
113 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

How are you wearing your hair today? - Page 12 Empty Re: How are you wearing your hair today?

Post by tamtam7 4th January 2010, 6:27 pm

@sweetdrk1, your hair is just gorgeous and I love your hair story.
@natural83 I love your twist n curl updo. What styling products do you use?
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

How are you wearing your hair today? - Page 12 Empty Re: How are you wearing your hair today?

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 4th January 2010, 7:15 pm

I'm in rollers rite now; just deep condished. I cut 90% of my relaxed hair yesterday so I'm now "chin-bob" legnth...hopin to have a realllly cute curly bob.
If it turns out good I'll post a pic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th January 2010, 7:32 pm

**waiting to see how long 3c...finally will keep that last 10% of relaxed end**
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 4th January 2010, 8:15 pm

@LunnieLuve: Lol...I'm pretty sure I will at least until March(maybe). I'm just happy that a majority of my hair is natural. I have a big forehead so...gotta keep those bangs for a sec(hehe) it's true. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But....I'm lovin' lookin' in the mirror seein' my hair not the hair Organic root stimulator Relaxer gave me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But once its gone....SeeYa Neva!!!!!
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 5th January 2010, 12:46 am

@loveself247 Thanks girl!!!!

@tamtam7 Thanks! In that particular picture, I co-washed with the Aussie Moist Conditioner the night before for the first time...and I really like it a lot! For my leave-in, I used the DevaCare One Conditioner and proceeded to do a twist-n-curl. For some reason, although my hair felt great, the twist n curl didn't turn out as fab as it usually does, but I think that was due to it not being completely dry!!!!! On the pics that I posted, I just came home and pulled it up into somewhat of a do! (wasn't trying to achieve the style, but hey it worked for my chill mode! LOL) I am going to try to experiment with some more lil messy updo's! They are perfect for going out!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th January 2010, 4:31 pm

Tam Tam thank you!!

3c, where are the pics man? LOL! I wanna see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th January 2010, 4:33 pm

[quote="natural83"]@sweetdrk1 No, I don't have a BNB thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! Somebody else asked me did i have one too...I think Im just lazy because I said

ok uhm please start one...then I can stop wondering what you are doing with your hair. Imma get Lynn on you. She is the BNB po po! hahahahahaahaa she kept at me until I joined!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th January 2010, 4:47 pm

[quote="sweetdrk1"]
natural83 wrote:@sweetdrk1 No, I don't have a BNB thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! Somebody else asked me did i have one too...I think Im just lazy because I said

ok uhm please start one...then I can stop wondering what you are doing with your hair. Imma get Lynn on you. She is the BNB po po! hahahahahaahaa she kept at me until I joined!

Sweet, I am that "somebody" she is referring too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th January 2010, 6:06 pm

hahahahahahahaaa I love you Lynnie!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 7th January 2010, 6:40 pm

@sweetdrk1 & @Lynnieluve Y'all are hilarious! I guess I really do need to get it going huh? Plus it will keep me on top of my "hair game"! LOL! So what all do I have to do exactly? I read it one time, and was like, okay I may do this...and that was that! Lazy me! Guess I can just go to the thread and read the rules.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th January 2010, 6:42 pm

yeahhhhh come on Natural83 do it do it!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 7th January 2010, 8:14 pm

natural83 wrote:@sweetdrk1 & @Lynnieluve Y'all are hilarious! I guess I really do need to get it going huh? Plus it will keep me on top of my "hair game"! LOL! So what all do I have to do exactly? I read it one time, and was like, okay I may do this...and that was that! Lazy me! Guess I can just go to the thread and read the rules.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 7th January 2010, 9:47 pm

doooooo ittttttt
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 13th January 2010, 7:55 pm

I decided to blow my hair out and gave it a soft straightening with low heat ceramics. This is the second time I have straightened my hair since my transition which started last September. I cut almost half an inch last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by nmoultry 13th January 2010, 8:05 pm

loveself247 wrote:I decided to blow my hair out and gave it a soft straightening with low heat ceramics. This is the second time I have straightened my hair since my transition which started last September. I cut almost half an inch last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Looks good chick!

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th January 2010, 8:28 pm

Pretty Loveself247!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 13th January 2010, 9:36 pm

Wait a second...Sweetdrk1, it looks like your hair really has grown, like since the last time I posted on this site. Are my eyes deceiving me or is your hair really growing fast as heck!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 13th January 2010, 9:38 pm

@loveself247 love your hair, oh! and I love your hair in your avatar, what kind of style is that?
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 13th January 2010, 10:05 pm

@tamtam7thank you gurly. In my avatar I did my girl "nmoultry's" technique for her two strand twist out. I sectioned my hair from ear to ear and moistened my hair with "Bio Infusion" Faom Wrap and sealed my ends with "Ampro" Mango Serum and I did 10 twist on the bottom and 10 on the top and rolled the ends with rods. I then unraveled my twist the next morning, fluffed and got going. Shoot her an email and she can forward the specifics. Or go on the home page under transitioning styles and it should be there because Nikki posted the steps for everyone. Any other questions feel free to shoot me and email.
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 14th January 2010, 12:10 pm

You hair looks so healthy!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 14th January 2010, 3:48 pm

sweetdk u hair is on a ROLLLLL!! you and lynnie sneaked a kinky weave up in there some where...let me feel it NOW!!

so whats a good flat iron and blow dryer to use; i need it for my wish list in my journal...
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 14th January 2010, 7:57 pm

@tiashauntee,,,,,thank you!
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 14th January 2010, 8:27 pm

Ok so last night I rolled my hair with some rollers....NO HEAT...yaaaaaaaaa! Then I took the rollers out combed and fluffed...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 14th January 2010, 10:28 pm

natural83, that tnc updo is rockin'!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Loving it!!!

Everybody looks great!!!!!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 15th January 2010, 4:30 am

@CurlyNikki Thanks girl! Its so funny because I honestly was not trying to make it into a "real" updo, I just kind of pulled it up but it actually turned out okay! LOL! Next time, i'll put more effort into doing an "intentional" updo and see how that turns out! If so, I'll be sure to post a pic!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next