CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteé
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by MahoganyCurls 21st March 2010, 2:06 pm

NhappyJackie wrote:Hey, hope yall have fun tonight and you are so right about the addiction thing. I hope I don't loose my job for "doing research" on CurlyNikki allday.

HA! I always wonder how yall manage to work and stay on forums at the same time!!!

truet wrote:okay i know im late but i just saw you yt video of how you did your silk wrap curl style and i was like wow wow i love it and i love your hair. I was I want to borrow your hair(lol) it was sooooooooooooo pretty. btw the pix of you and son so adorable MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_smile now i sad to see no more vids for a while but you do what is best for you always take care of yourself first
Thank you! Yes, I need a little break...i have been making videos for a year non stop and I think it is time for a break, this is the perfect time, bc i get to spend it with my family! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
bholmes87 wrote:
MahoganyCurls wrote:Hey ya'll!

Nothing much today. We are going out for dinner tonight with our friends. It is sooooooo nice outside! Hopefully I will take some pictures. I need a little drink! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_razz .....anyway, I hope everyone have a wonderful weekend!

BTW, I am so addicted to this thread! I like it more than FACEBOOK!!!! Lol!!!

I totally agree!!! I haven't been on facebook in days but I can't skip a day on CN.com cuz you miss out on too much!
lol!

LOL!!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by MahoganyCurls 21st March 2010, 3:05 pm

Hey Guys!

Happy Sunday, I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I know I did! We took it pretty easy, went to a wonderful Italian resturant Friday night (authentic italian MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_surprised ..yummy) and just chilled for the rest of the weekend. i didnt do much to my hair, just a wash n go yesterday and refreshed it today...it doesnt really look good today,bc we took a walk outside and it was drizzling a little. The rain didnt mess it up though, it helped it..i guess the glycerine in my conditoner gave my hair an extra boost of moisture, bc i when i touched it, my hair was soooooooooo soft! So I couldnt keep my hands out of it! lol!!

I love the spring!

My little cousins are my natural hair inspirations. They are 10 and 13..

This is Tyler:

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Tylerp10

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Tylerp11
Tyler and my other cousin shaletia, she used to be natural, no she has a relaxed mohawk! lol!!! She is straight bald on her sides!

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 4ty10

This is her sister Kirsten (all natural, no relaxer...)
MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Kirste10
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 21st March 2010, 7:20 pm

Hey MC, I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. Your cousins are adorable ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st March 2010, 7:27 pm

I tried the accordion technique and uh......uh.....yea. Check out my thread when you get a chance. Thanks!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st March 2010, 8:09 pm

Nothing much today. We are going out for dinner tonight with our friends. It is sooooooo nice outside! Hopefully I will take some pictures. I need a little drink! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_razz .....anyway, I hope everyone have a wonderful weekend!

have a great time!!! LOL @ a little drink..just have a medium one! LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by mochamoments 22nd March 2010, 12:19 am

MC- the little cousins are absolutely adorable!
mochamoments
mochamoments

http://www.mochamomentsmom.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 22nd March 2010, 12:33 am

Your little cousins look like child models. Just adorable MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 22nd March 2010, 2:46 pm

Hey MC! Why am I just seeing that you have a BnB?! I've been out of the loop lately anywaty!

Your son is adodrable! How old is he? I see you live in GA...what part?

WnG is my staple everyday style but I'm going to find your how-to for the Accordion technique.....
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 22nd March 2010, 2:58 pm

Your little cousins are adorable!! And they have beautiful hair!!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd March 2010, 6:06 pm

I missed the cousins..absolutely adorable!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 22nd March 2010, 8:18 pm

MC - how are you doing, I haven't heard from you today?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd March 2010, 9:01 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey MC, I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. Your cousins are adorable ...

Thank you!

Lynnieluve wrote:I tried the accordion technique and uh......uh.....yea. Check out my thread when you get a chance. Thanks!
Okay!
sweetdrk1 wrote:

have a great time!!! LOL @ a little drink..just have a medium one! LOL!

Lol! A medium one! I had a glass of risotto wine. It was delicious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE wine, living in Germany for three years exposed me to many different wines. The risotto was a mix between sweet and dry. I prefer dry wines, but this one was awesome!

mochamoments wrote:MC- the little cousins are absolutely adorable!

Thank you!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Your little cousins look like child models. Just adorable MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
Thank You!

jamaicacurl wrote:Hey MC! Why am I just seeing that you have a BnB?! I've been out of the loop lately anywaty!

Your son is adodrable! How old is he? I see you live in GA...what part?

WnG is my staple everyday style but I'm going to find your how-to for the Accordion technique.....

Hey! Thank You! He is 3. Yes, I am from Ga, rigth now, I am in Germany (we are leaving in 5 weeks) but I am from Macon. I went to Albany State University and my husband is from Athens..I am usually between, Atlanta, Athens and Macon! Lol!
mstokes2008 wrote:Your little cousins are adorable!! And they have beautiful hair!!

sweetdrk1 wrote:I missed the cousins..absolutely adorable!!

Thank You

BlondeByDesire wrote:MC - how are you doing, I haven't heard from you today?

I am good, I had a little off day yesterday, will play catch up today!

Last edited by MahoganyCurls on 23rd March 2010, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd March 2010, 9:15 am

Mornin Jess, like that pink on you!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 23rd March 2010, 9:16 am

Hey MC,

I'm glad you're back ... your avatar looks hot! Love the color on you.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Empty Randoms...

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd March 2010, 9:37 am

Good Morining Family!

Sorry about yesterday, I just felt like taking a little break, but I am back! Time do to some catching up. (If you miss one day of this thread you will miss soooooooooooooo much info!!!!) Anyway, my hair is still in the same wash n go..well, I cowashed yesterday and applied my leave in (Bed Head Moisture Maniac), rinse for a few seconds and scrunched the conditioner, then took a little Eco Styler Krystal Clear Gel and scrunched again...i wanted a little more hold and definition.

I have to say it worked pretty good. Scrunching the Eco Styler in doesnt create the "white stuff" which is AWESOME. I think the ECO is my new HE Set Me Up replacement. It is about the same price, but you get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more product than the HE..the Eco may actually be cheaper..and it gives a great shine. Dries kinda crunchy, but all i have to do is scrunch that out and I have soft, shiny, curls!

Anyway, today I am rocking second day hair. Just spritzed with plain water, scrunched and went about my little day! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Well, I have been doing some thinking and I feel that I know exactly what my staples are. Dont get me wrong i will definitely try new products (which I have already been doing) but I find myself going back to the same products everytime...It is just something about them, that myself and hair loves...They are:

Cowash:
V05 Conditioners (except the moisture milks..protein)-Been using this product for a yr
Suave Naturals (I prefer the tropical coconut)-Been using this for a yr.

Deep Conditioner (still working on this one..I think I am gonna use Deva Care Once Condition):
I have started using Deva Care one Condition mixed with either Coconut Oil or EVOO seperately, sit with a plastic cap on my hair for 30 minutes, with or without heat, rinse..nice soft hair! 1x a week

Leave In:
TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac- Been using this product for a yr.

I LOVE this stuff, the smell, the way it feels, nice and creamy, and it moisturizes my hair like crazy! My hair feels like butter everytime I use it!

Styler:
ECO Styler Gel (This has replaced my HE gel)
HE Totally Twisted Mousse- I like to use this when I want more volume (basically bigger hair!)
KCCC- I really like this product but I will not use this on an everyday basis, only for special days...I will definitely purchase the KCKT when I get home.

Sealant-
Virgin Coconut Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

What I would like to try in the future:

Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries- A lot of ppl say this doesnt do much for the hair, but I do not want it for that. I think it would be a great hair booster (for refreshing) and hair perfume...and I think it will work perfectly while I am in GA this summer due to the high humidity there!

Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner- I love conditioners (moisturizing conditioners)..I am very curious to try this out, mainly because of smell...lol!

Deva Curl Set It Free- This is used to "lock" in the moisture for your hair..i think this product is best used when hair is wet after you have scrunched and styled...I will most likely go to Ulta and purchase this first! Lol!

Deva Curl Heaven In Hair- Deep Conditioner-Just curious

Deva Care or Curl- No poo- I know it is most likely like V05 just want to see if there is any magic just using DEVA products only! lol!!! Will it really improve my hair...

The Deva products can be purchased at Ulta...I am thinking about exclusively using the entire line for a whole month this summer..just to see if it is all that..the Deva care one condition is pretty good, but i still like my MM better...we will see..

KCKT- I already explained why...

Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner- Heard great things about it as a DC

Curls- Gel les 'c- curious
Uncle Funky Daughter's- Curly Magic- Curious

A few products from the Curls line- again just curious! Lol!

Picture Time! Here is my hair today..second day wash n go using MM and Eco Styler Gel Please excuse my eyebrows i am in the process of growing them out..lol! I know they look BAD!

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 00133

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 00225

Last edited by MahoganyCurls on 23rd March 2010, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd March 2010, 9:40 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Mornin Jess, like that pink on you!!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey MC,

I'm glad you're back ... your avatar looks hot! Love the color on you.

Thank You ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 23rd March 2010, 10:24 am

Morning Jess, your pics look great as always. And I know you said you miss a lot in one day, well I don't check in after 7pm and when I'm on the next day I'm like "Where did all these post come from". So, I never catch up LOL!!. And the ave is cute.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd March 2010, 10:28 am

NhappyJackie wrote:Morning Jess, your pics look great as always. And I know you said you miss a lot in one day, well I don't check in after 7pm and when I'm on the next day I'm like "Where did all these post come from". So, I never catch up LOL!!. And the ave is cute.

Thank you! Ha! You are so right!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 21 Icon_razz
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 23rd March 2010, 10:40 am

WOW, your "to try" list is long! I wonder if any of the companies would be willing to send you free samples.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd March 2010, 10:47 am

tiashauntee wrote:WOW, your "to try" list is long! I wonder if any of the companies would be willing to send you free samples.

Lol! I know...trust me, trying these products will happen during the course of this year, or longer...i am in no rush! Lol!

NC.com send me products bc i am a video blogger for them. I highly doubt other companies will send me products...I am just gonna pay for them, when i feel like purchasing...
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mochamoments 23rd March 2010, 11:42 am

Looking good as usual. You are my inspiration!!
mochamoments
mochamoments

Back to top Go down

Post by mochamoments 23rd March 2010, 11:45 am

MC- How do you respond to multiple quotes in one reply? I see that multi-quote button, but I must be doing something wrong. Is there a tutorial on how to use this site?? LOL
mochamoments
mochamoments

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd March 2010, 11:56 am

mochamoments wrote:Looking good as usual. You are my inspiration!!

Thank you!
mochamoments wrote:MC- How do you respond to multiple quotes in one reply? I see that multi-quote button, but I must be doing something wrong. Is there a tutorial on how to use this site?? LOL

Ha ha ha! I had the hardest time figuring this out as well! All you havedo is hit multi quote on each post you want to reply (it will higlight)..then scroll to the bottom and hit post relpy..Voila!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mochamoments 23rd March 2010, 11:59 am

OK, I could sworn I tried that. I'll try it again. Thanks!!
mochamoments
mochamoments

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd March 2010, 12:23 pm

lol!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next