CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by MahoganyCurls 18th March 2010, 1:13 pm

Hey!

how are you ladies? today I did my wash n go again...I am addicted, i just used suave naturals as my leave in. You know the same ol thing! Lol!!!

I took little man to the playground about 20 minutes ago, it was 60 degrees today, that is pretty warm for germany around this time! The weather is always cold! Even in the summer!!!!!

But yes, that is pretty much it...i could have refreshed the wash n go, but it took a shower and decided to wet my hair..lol!

Check out the pics:

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 00815

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 01110

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 00317

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 00911
MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 00417

BTW: I will not be posting anymore YouTube videos until mid September early October. I am sorry, but I just need a little break and I want to focus most of my time on my family and friends back home. I will still check messages and talk to everyone here, just taking a little break from YT!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th March 2010, 1:36 pm

The third photo of little man is adorable. He looks like he is thinking why does mom always have that camera up in my face MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_rolleyes , LOL.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th March 2010, 1:45 pm

Your son is so cute!!!! I love the 3rd pic!! It shows so much personality!!

Your hair is looking good as always!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 18th March 2010, 1:46 pm

Very Cute!! I'm enjoying the weather too ; )
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th March 2010, 2:22 pm

He's a cutie pie for sure. The weather is gorgeous here today too!

Hey it's understandable everyone needs a break. Enjoy your time at home with family and friends. I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do. Don't worry about us we'll survive, I guess MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_sad .

So what date are you officially leaving to come back home.

In other news, your hair looks great as usual...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th March 2010, 2:25 pm

OMG!! he is so very cute!!! OMG I want to come through the screen and kiss his face!

And that hair is lovely!!! It's beautiful out here today too! Enjoy it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by mochamoments 18th March 2010, 2:28 pm

He is too precious. Have fun with your friends in family and safe travels home!
mochamoments
mochamoments

http://www.mochamomentsmom.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 18th March 2010, 2:37 pm

Your hair looks great, but I must say....Little man is too cute for words. And he was serious about that playground huh!!!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 18th March 2010, 2:38 pm

Your son is extra cute, I too love the third pic!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th March 2010, 2:52 pm

MC, your little man is so handsome.
I will miss your videos but I do understand family time.
BTW, check out my thread. 3rd time WnG is the charm, not perfection but definitely not where it was thanks to you.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 18th March 2010, 4:46 pm

Your hair looks great and lol you can tell he just wants to play. You can even see him playing in the last pic in your glasses. We understand, you could use some family/ vacay time MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_biggrin *cough cough*please take pics*cough*MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 4_12_4

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 18th March 2010, 4:56 pm

awwwww too cute! i didnt know u were a mom!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 18th March 2010, 5:15 pm

Jess you need to watch that handsome devil before someone snatches him up!! He's way too cute for his own good Smile

You seriously have like the never ending wash n go!!!! You should make a sequel to the Never Ending Story ...
lol! it's still looking amazing!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th March 2010, 10:08 pm

MC, Thanks for giving IntelligentBeauty tips. I read them thoroughly and made sure to feel the slip. I have had the best WnG to date after Zumba class to day. It is the bomb diggity. Please check it out when you have time. It is on page 34 of my BnB Challenge page.
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 18th March 2010, 10:25 pm

NubieNatty wrote:i used to love gettin my eyebrows threaded years ago when it was $12, didnt hurt and nice n clean...well now their all over wit booths at the mall for $7 and when i got em done the last 2 times the lady was ruff wit her breath on me smellin like old bus seats so i decided to go back to waxin becuz they last longer. i just gotta make sure i keep baby wipes on me so my forehead dont break out!!

threading has left me traumatized!! at least u attempted to do ur own, lol. i dnt accummulate enuff to mess up, lol.

*hollarin* at old bus seats! Girl, you are way too funny!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 18th March 2010, 10:41 pm

I'm not getting email notifications so I'm extra late.

You baby is adorable!

And I'm so happy you found a method for the KCCC - its my favorite after conditioner only method. I agree, try the KCKT by itself. I can use it by itself and I have a bit coarser texture than yours so you will definitely get hold and definition. When I use KCKT and KCCC my hair is super crunchy. That's the reason why I started using the glycerin and aloe as my leave-in under the KCCC. My ends dry a little crunchy, but they don't last long and I can spritz daily and my hair doesn't dry crunchy.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 19th March 2010, 7:09 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:The third photo of little man is adorable. He looks like he is thinking why does mom always have that camera up in my face MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_rolleyes , LOL.

Thank you! yes, he is! He wanted to play so badly!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
Lynnieluve wrote:Your son is so cute!!!! I love the 3rd pic!! It shows so much personality!!

Your hair is looking good as always!!
Thank you!

cocoeuro wrote:Very Cute!! I'm enjoying the weather too ; )

yay! Thank you!

BlondeByDesire wrote:He's a cutie pie for sure. The weather is gorgeous here today too!

Hey it's understandable everyone needs a break. Enjoy your time at home with family and friends. I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do. Don't worry about us we'll survive, I guess MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_sad .

So what date are you officially leaving to come back home.

In other news, your hair looks great as usual...
Thank you! We leave Friday, May 7 @ 12pm and Arrive in Atlanta May 7th @ 4pm! 5 Weeks left!
sweetdrk1 wrote:OMG!! he is so very cute!!! OMG I want to come through the screen and kiss his face!

And that hair is lovely!!! It's beautiful out here today too! Enjoy it!

Thank you!

mochamoments wrote:He is too precious. Have fun with your friends in family and safe travels home!

Thank you!
NhappyJackie wrote:Your hair looks great, but I must say....Little man is too cute for words. And he was serious about that playground huh!!!!!

Thank you! Yes!
TerraD wrote:Your son is extra cute, I too love the third pic!

Thank you!
Intelligentbeauty wrote:MC, your little man is so handsome.
I will miss your videos but I do understand family time.
BTW, check out my thread. 3rd time WnG is the charm, not perfection but definitely not where it was thanks to you.

Awww, thank you! I am so happy for you!

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Your hair looks great and lol you can tell he just wants to play. You can even see him playing in the last pic in your glasses. We understand, you could use some family/ vacay time MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_biggrin *cough cough*please take pics*cough*MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 4_12_4

Lol! I sure will!

NubieNatty wrote:awwwww too cute! i didnt know u were a mom!

Thank you! yes, he is a terrible three!
bholmes87 wrote:Jess you need to watch that handsome devil before someone snatches him up!! He's way too cute for his own good Smile

You seriously have like the never ending wash n go!!!! You should make a sequel to the Never Ending Story ...
lol! it's still looking amazing!

ha ha ha!!! Thank you!
ChrsLvsBks wrote:MC, Thanks for giving IntelligentBeauty tips. I read them thoroughly and made sure to feel the slip. I have had the best WnG to date after Zumba class to day. It is the bomb diggity. Please check it out when you have time. It is on page 34 of my BnB Challenge page.
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Awww! Thank you! So sweet!

SisterBoyd wrote:
NubieNatty wrote:i used to love gettin my eyebrows threaded years ago when it was $12, didnt hurt and nice n clean...well now their all over wit booths at the mall for $7 and when i got em done the last 2 times the lady was ruff wit her breath on me smellin like old bus seats so i decided to go back to waxin becuz they last longer. i just gotta make sure i keep baby wipes on me so my forehead dont break out!!

threading has left me traumatized!! at least u attempted to do ur own, lol. i dnt accummulate enuff to mess up, lol.

*hollarin* at old bus seats! Girl, you are way too funny!

I know< right!

SisterBoyd wrote:I'm not getting email notifications so I'm extra late.

You baby is adorable!

And I'm so happy you found a method for the KCCC - its my favorite after conditioner only method. I agree, try the KCKT by itself. I can use it by itself and I have a bit coarser texture than yours so you will definitely get hold and definition. When I use KCKT and KCCC my hair is super crunchy. That's the reason why I started using the glycerin and aloe as my leave-in under the KCCC. My ends dry a little crunchy, but they don't last long and I can spritz daily and my hair doesn't dry crunchy.

I have heard ppl say that happens when they use the KCCC KCKT combo, I may get the same thing, but I have a feeling I will use the KCKT as my leave a lot more than the KCCC, thanks for the tip! Ppl say the KCKT is AMAZING! I cannot wait to try it! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_cool Thank you!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2010, 7:41 am

Hey sunshine...

I will be headed to the natural hairshow in Baltimore this weekend. I will have all sorts of pictures and stories to tell. Have a wonderful weekend AND yes this is day 6 and my curls are still with me. I adore you!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 19th March 2010, 8:42 am

You son is adorable, I am starting to love wng's. You going when I just really found you. I hope you enjoy you time with your family and friends and you will be miss in the youtube world.
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th March 2010, 9:39 am

Hey MC,

Just stopped by to Hello ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 19th March 2010, 12:28 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey sunshine...

I will be headed to the natural hairshow in Baltimore this weekend. I will have all sorts of pictures and stories to tell. Have a wonderful weekend AND yes this is day 6 and my curls are still with me. I adore you!!!

Hey! Aww thanks! Have fun!

Ameenah wrote:You son is adorable, I am starting to love wng's. You going when I just really found you. I hope you enjoy you time with your family and friends and you will be miss in the youtube world.

I will still be here Ameenah! Thanks for the kind wishes!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey MC,

Just stopped by to Hello ...

Hey! Loving your hair today, you and sweet are on it! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 19th March 2010, 12:29 pm

Hey ya'll!

Nothing much today. We are going out for dinner tonight with our friends. It is sooooooo nice outside! Hopefully I will take some pictures. I need a little drink! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_razz .....anyway, I hope everyone have a wonderful weekend!

BTW, I am so addicted to this thread! I like it more than FACEBOOK!!!! Lol!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 19th March 2010, 12:39 pm

Hey, hope yall have fun tonight and you are so right about the addiction thing. I hope I don't loose my job for "doing research" on CurlyNikki allday.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by truet 20th March 2010, 11:27 pm

okay i know im late but i just saw you yt video of how you did your silk wrap curl style and i was like wow wow i love it and i love your hair. I was I want to borrow your hair(lol) it was sooooooooooooo pretty. btw the pix of you and son so adorable MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_smile now i sad to see no more vids for a while but you do what is best for you always take care of yourself first
truet
truet

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 21st March 2010, 12:30 am

MahoganyCurls wrote:Hey ya'll!

Nothing much today. We are going out for dinner tonight with our friends. It is sooooooo nice outside! Hopefully I will take some pictures. I need a little drink! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 20 Icon_razz .....anyway, I hope everyone have a wonderful weekend!

BTW, I am so addicted to this thread! I like it more than FACEBOOK!!!! Lol!!!

I totally agree!!! I haven't been on facebook in days but I can't skip a day on CN.com cuz you miss out on too much!
lol!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next