CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteé
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by MahoganyCurls 1st April 2010, 1:13 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Love those pictures ... Congrats on the new ride - very nice

Sorry about the lock-out but at least u didn't have to pay.

Thank you! Yes, thank goodness!

jcanalena79 wrote:Girl, 3 day hair un-combed, un-styled, slept-on hair??!! Welcome, welcome to my world, lol!!! That's a fabulous curly long fro right there afro ... you better work it!!! cheers
Ha ha! Yes! Thank you!
mstokes2008 wrote:I've never been locked out of the house but I tend to lock my only set of keys in my car ALL the time so I feel your pain. Glad everything worked out. Don't you just love the perks of living on base?? I sure miss it. lol I love your 3rd day hair despite the trouble the tangles might be!! It's so thick!! && your new car is so sexy!! I love it lol

OMG! Lol! THank you!

MellowOne wrote:Aw man getting locked out is no fun but at least you didn't have to pay to get back in. The car is sweet! Your three day hair is thick MC but thats a good thing (in my book anyway) lol

Thanks girl!
LOVELYREAN wrote:Hi MC!! Any idea on when you think you're gonna henna your gorgeous hair?

Hey! Yes, I will start next month! So excited!

KeishaMac wrote:Hi MC! I am just peeking in on your thread to say hello and to see your results. You inspired me to try cassia (I bought some from BNB a couple of weeks ago). I did it last Friday and I liked the results...I am glad that I could come over here and see your results before I tried it. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_wink

As far as the flat twistout, it looked good to me! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_biggrin But I completely understand what you mean about the flatness. My hair does it the minute I lay down to go to sleep. My hair is fine and it takes a lot of fluffing and separating to get it to look big. I had to do that over the course of a day so that my hair wouldn't look so flat and scalpy.

Anyway, CONGRATS on the Associates Degree!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 617583 Woot Woot! We will be some educated women in 2010!! You are from my home state, so have lots of fun and sun while you are here in the States!

Thank you!!!!! Yes we will! I will have my bachelors next august!

mochamoments wrote:Your husband is hilarious. LOL The car is lovely and your hair looks like what my twist outs do when I'm trying to look cute! LOL!! I'm really feeling my flat twists though so I just need to perfect them.

Ha ha! THank you!
SheeTacular_Napps wrote:MC!! I love the 3 day hair. Mine would be a smaller more matted version
Lol!

mochamoments wrote:I meant to ask you what software do you use to upload your youtube videos?
I use movie maker, I want a MAC, I love the Imovie software!
DvaAuNaturel wrote:
MahoganyCurls wrote:So I am pretty open with you guys here...this is how my hair looks when I go 3+ days without "combing" it! Ha! Jovahn said I look like buckwheat!!!!!! Lol!!!!!

Well, things are coming along with the move and all...today, I locked myself out of my house! I had groceries too! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_evil Then I went to my husband's job and he didnt have his keys either. We sold our camry a few weeks ago and my friend took me to the grocery store ...to make matters worse she had to go be at her job around the time I locked my keys. German doors lock behind you. I had my keys, but my house key wasnt on the key ring. Long story...anyway, Luckily, we stay on base, so I had to call the fire dept and they sent a locksmith over. He had a replica key and just opened the door for us (my husband left work to wait with us)...then that was it, we didnt have to pay or anything thank goodness!

lol!!!!

my hair has a mind of its own..i didnt pick it or anything! Lol!!! When I went grocery shopping I just tied it down with a scarf...believe it or not I do not feel like doing anything to it for a few days! I know bad, right?

Here is our new car! (2005 BMW 330Ci) All the paperwork is final! It is ours!!!

The car is in GA right now, so will get it when we arrive home... so excited!

Hey MC. I'm so glad everything worked out with you being locked out. Doesn't it happen at the most inopportune time. I locked my keys in the trunk of my own car one day while at work. Couldn't get the spare because my house key was on my key ring...IN MY TRUNK! LOL. It was that kind of day. A co-worker took me to my parent's house (about 45 mins away), since they had an extra house key for my house. And when I finally get home the dag on dog walker was there letting the dogs out...LOL! I could have just had her let me in but of course I didn't know she would be there when I needed to be let in. That whole day was crazy. So I know how you feel.

And tell your husband he is so wrong. lol! You do not look like Buckwheat.

Good luck w/your move. When you get back to the states you guys will be ridding pretty in that new Beamer. woot!

Thank you!
I have actually had thoughts about locking my keys in my trunk when I had my camry, thank goodness it never happened, I am glad you got into your car! Thank you! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_biggrin

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey MC, I loved the volume on your "OLD HAIR"......LOL.
And enjoy your new whip. They ride excellently (is that a word...lol).
We just sold our BMW 740 LI white exterior and tan interior with all the bells and whistles. That car was butter. Too many cars. Had to let at least one go......lol.

ENJOY IT!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_biggrin

Thank you! Wow! A 7 series?! Baller status!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_lol Yes, my little 3 serious is loaded with everything too! Lol!!!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
SheeTacular_Napps wrote:MC!! I love the 3 day hair. Mine would be a smaller more matted version

Ditto!!!

Ha!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi MC

Girl you are working that hair!! As the days passed your hair grew!!! Amazing!!

Getting locked out I'm sure was stressful, and that was very sweet of your husband to come and wait with you and your son!!!

Well...my son and I are very interesting. We don't get locked out; we just leave the keys hanging in the door!!! You know like...come on in and take everything we have!!! We've done that at least 3 times in the last 3 months.

Nice car!!! My co-worker has one and she LOVES IT!!!

Lol! I did that several times before as well! Lol! My house keys! Sad....ha ha ha Thank You!

sunbaby wrote:Hi MC,

I LOOOVE the 3 day old hair!!! The new car is nice, too (love white cars). I'm sure you all will love zooming around GA in it when you return. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_smile

You are making me want to try cassia or henna but, I feel I need to wait awhile since I just did my 2nd BC (hoping it's my last).

You should try it! I did a brahmi treatment with my TWA, it wasnt bad! Congrats on your second bc!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey Jess!!!

Hey Sweet!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by MahoganyCurls 1st April 2010, 1:14 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:MC~

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU RELAXED YOUR HAIR!!!! WTH is going on....is this an April Fool's joke. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Lol

If so, you are too crazy!!!!!!

No, I am serious...natural hair is too much work, please dont kill me...pics coming soon..
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st April 2010, 1:16 pm

MahoganyCurls wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:MC~

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU RELAXED YOUR HAIR!!!! WTH is going on....is this an April Fool's joke. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Lol

If so, you are too crazy!!!!!!

No, I am serious...natural hair is too much work, please dont kill me...pics coming soon..

Nooooooooo....MC. Are you serious.. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_sad I am so sad. *sigh* (are you for real)
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 1st April 2010, 1:22 pm

You have to be kidding!!!? Please say it is an April Fools' joke cuz you had one gorgeouse head of curls!
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 1st April 2010, 1:25 pm

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 04010

Here it is! I do not know what to think right now, I mean, I can wrap my hair, but I am thinking, what did i Just do...OMG! Jovahn loves it! Smh!!!!

I am sorry guys, I hope you all will forgive me, I guess I have to leave this site now and delete my yt account....I just want to thank everyone for the support during my 1yr natural hair journey. Thank you so much.... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_sad
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 1st April 2010, 1:28 pm

I see it but, I don't (won't) believe it.
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st April 2010, 1:34 pm

Okay MC...this is stressing me out for real. I\'m leaving work to pick up my son from school. **sigh** It looks like you straighten your hair not relax/permed it. This is too much...I\'ll check back tonight maybe you will tell us this is a joke!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_sad MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_cry

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 1st April 2010, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st April 2010, 1:35 pm

APRIL FOOLS!!!! LOL

COME ON LADY. YOU ARE A BUGGIN!!!

SHE IS JUST PLAYING, LADIES. SHE LOVES HER NATURAL HAIR AND IT IS NOT ALOT OF WORK FOR HER, WASH N GOS.

MC, YOU BETTER GET BACK ON HERE BEFORE I GET THE SWITCH...... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 1st April 2010, 1:40 pm

Get her, IntelligentBeauty!!
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st April 2010, 1:42 pm

This has to be a joke!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st April 2010, 1:43 pm

What does her Facebook page say the same?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st April 2010, 1:43 pm

OK NOW I WILL BLOW YOU UP, MC.

SHE SILK WRAPPED HER HAIR AFTER HER ROLLER SET.

DOESN'T SHE LOOK FABULOUS!!! FACEBOOK BABY......HAHAHAHHAHA

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU MC!!! BUT YOU HAVE TOO MANY NATURALS LOOKING UP TO YOU.

YOU COULD HAVE MESS THEM UP......... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_lol

IN THE WORDS AND VOICE OF DMX, "I CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT" MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_lol

APRIL FOOLS ON YOU MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_lol

Last edited by Intelligentbeauty on 1st April 2010, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 1st April 2010, 1:44 pm

I will not believe this foolishness. LOL
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 1st April 2010, 1:44 pm

Can I just say that I ALWAYS get "got" on April Fools ... except *this* year, lol Smile
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 1st April 2010, 1:50 pm

Ha! I knew someone would find that picture on facebook! I put that up just to throw you all off!

This is how it really looks....I really did relax my hair....Jovahn said I look better with relaxed hair....I am losing it right now, i let a man influence me! OMG! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_redface MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_cry I have rage right now...i think i may RELAX HIS HAIR TOO, with my left over KERA CARE relaxer!!!!!
MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Relaxe10
MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Relaxe11

Last edited by MahoganyCurls on 1st April 2010, 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st April 2010, 1:51 pm

Thank you IB...I was all over the BnB forum looking for someone to clear this up.

MC that was not nice. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_eek I need a drink!!!!!!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Drunken_smilie
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 1st April 2010, 1:53 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Thank you IB...I was all over the BnB forum looking for someone to clear this up.

MC that was not nice. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_eek I need a drink!!!!!!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Drunken_smilie

look at the picture above your post...i explain everything... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_cry
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 1st April 2010, 1:59 pm

This is an April Fool's Joke right? Don't play.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st April 2010, 2:00 pm

Nonsense!
Don't believe the hype!!!!
MC, I am reaching for my switch! Now you better straighten up (no pun intended....lol) and fly right!!lol

Last edited by Intelligentbeauty on 1st April 2010, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 1st April 2010, 2:00 pm

MC,

If you are serious, I need a drink, too. I am off to Target and will probaly buy anything in sight as one of my hair idols may have gone to the dark side. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_cry
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 1st April 2010, 2:05 pm

IB. Don't get the switch. You gotta make her pick it herself for this one. (old school) lol. And she better not come back with no little twig either!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st April 2010, 2:07 pm

Ok Jess I need you to stop playing, that picture, the background doesn't look the same and her skin looks darker. Her face and lips are even fuller, that is a pregnant picture.

Jess STOPPPPP PLAYING!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st April 2010, 2:15 pm

Get the switch! Switch in hand!
DID---NT ------I---TELL---YOU----TO---ST---O---P----PLAY-----ING.........
Now go put your head under the water and post those pics.....lol

Last edited by Intelligentbeauty on 1st April 2010, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 1st April 2010, 2:16 pm

I'm bugging out right now for real!!!! I'm just gonna take a break until this foolishness is over, otherwise I'll go stir crazy!!
MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 31 Icon_mad I will NOT believe that you relaxed your hair and there's nothing you can do to make me believe you Jess *waggin my finger*

You betta get her IB!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 1st April 2010, 2:17 pm

No one believes you afro
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next