CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted

+26
MichelleNW
Uneekjewel
CrissyQ
bmari3
Naturally Nu*
Peachtree
Nikcoils
SisterBoyd
MsAnkh
mstokes2008
DvaAuNaturel
EllaMomi2002
LaToya28
BajanPrincess82
CurlsGalore
naturalhonney
Sunshinecurls
ChrsLvsBks
splitsun
Tmochava
TerraD
Erica5417
HAMPTONSFNST
cutephantasm
jlowman1
Stacye
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration  and Totally Twisted - Page 3 Empty Re: Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted

Post by MicaiahTy 27th April 2010, 1:51 pm

I use them both, i have 3b,c and 4A hair is some parts. Mostly 3c.

The difference really is the smell.

The totally twisted smells nice, but the hello hydration has a lighter scent. I use them as a leave in:

Code:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=8&u=15100824][img(481px,399px)]http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/15/10/08/24/img00311.jpg[/img][/url]
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration  and Totally Twisted - Page 3 Empty Re: Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted

Post by MicaiahTy 27th April 2010, 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 20th May 2010, 8:32 pm

Are the HE HH and TT cone free? I purchased some today at Target. The ingredients on the HE site for the products and on my bottle are different. I think they are water soluble cones but I'm nott sure.

Thanks!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 21st May 2010, 12:01 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Are the HE HH and TT cone free? I purchased some today at Target. The ingredients on the HE site for the products and on my bottle are different. I think they are water soluble cones but I'm nott sure.

Thanks!

No, they do have dimethicone, which I believe is a family of water-soluble cones, as well as Cyclopentasiloxane, another silicone.

The also have:

LaToya28 wrote:
Water
, Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol ,
Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Lavandula Angustifolia
Flower/Leaf Stem ExtractLavender , Jade Plant ExtractCrassula Argentea
, Fragrance , Glutamic Acid , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA ,
Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Citric Acid , Ext
Violet 2
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st May 2010, 11:23 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Are the HE HH and TT cone free? I purchased some today at Target. The ingredients on the HE site for the products and on my bottle are different. I think they are water soluble cones but I'm nott sure.

Thanks!

I have both of them. I hope you love them just as much as i did.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 21st May 2010, 5:24 pm

jcanalena79 wrote:

Thanks!

No, they do have dimethicone, which I believe is a family of water-soluble cones, as well as Cyclopentasiloxane, another silicone.

The also have:

LaToya28 wrote:
Water
, Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol ,
Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Lavandula Angustifolia
Flower/Leaf Stem ExtractLavender , Jade Plant ExtractCrassula Argentea
, Fragrance , Glutamic Acid , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA ,
Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Citric Acid , Ext
Violet 2

Thanks JC. I don't know what's going on but on the HE website the products are different from what is on the the back of my bottle. Something's not right.

Looks like the cones arent' water soluble either...I'm not sure if I'll try both of them or not. Totally Twisted has two cones.

Cyclopentasiloxane - not soluble in water

Dimethicone- not soluble in water

HE HH might be safe though...so maybe I'll get to see what all the hoopla is about.

Hello Hydration Ingredients: water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, glutamic acid, fragrance, bisaminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, edta, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, citric acid, blue

I still don't like the fact that the bottle and site have diff info.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3