CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HE-TT (herbal essence totally twisted

+2
Enchantment
missmoriah
6 posters

Go down

HE-TT (herbal essence totally twisted Empty HE-TT (herbal essence totally twisted

Post by missmoriah 14th January 2010, 12:27 am

Okay so I just bought some HE-TT conditioner tonight for my mid week co-wash and I must say so far I love it. I have heard so much about it and thought I would try it. I just wanted to share that with everyone =) lol....OH and I have a question... CAN I USE IT AS A LEAVE IN? I washed with it and then i rinsed a little but not all of it out and since i washed at night my hair is not completely dry yet so i will be giving my full opinion tomorrow after school. So until then your experiences with this product would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!!! Very Happy
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

HE-TT (herbal essence totally twisted Empty Re: HE-TT (herbal essence totally twisted

Post by Enchantment 14th January 2010, 1:01 am

You can use it as a leave-in too! I love it!
Enchantment
Enchantment

Back to top Go down

HE-TT (herbal essence totally twisted Empty Re: HE-TT (herbal essence totally twisted

Post by Lynnieluve 14th January 2010, 2:18 am

I'm gonna give HE-TT a try after my no buy challenge. I tried HE-HH and it was nothing special for my hair. I may revisit it too at a later date since I initially used it right after I BC'd.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tressedforsuccess 14th January 2010, 2:44 am

@lynnieluve I'm with you, HE-HH doesn't do much for me. But I do like the Long Term Relationship conditioner. I think the main difference is that LTR has hydrolyzed silk protein added.
tressedforsuccess
tressedforsuccess

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 14th January 2010, 1:01 pm

I totally agree with you guys. I heard a lot of hype about HE-HH so I went out to get it and I bought the huge bottle only to waste it. It didn't really do too well on my hair in fact it made it feel a bit dry. I guess everyones hair really is different and responds different. The HE-TT works pretty well. I can say that I do like it. It defined my curls a little bit and my hair is actually pretty soft. So ill probably be adding that to my regimen as far as leave in and co wash! Thanks for responding. =)
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 14th January 2010, 6:34 pm

I recently revisited the Totally Twisted and I think I am in love all over again. I had been using Hello Hydration but it doesnt give me great curl defintion like the TT. This is what I used as a transitioner and I should have stuck with it on the first place. LoL
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 19th January 2010, 7:04 pm

I love, love, love Herbal Essence Totally Twisted! It does better on my hair than any other conditioner! I haven't tried it as a leave in though...i may do that soon!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th January 2010, 11:54 pm

missmoriahiscurly wrote:I totally agree with you guys. I heard a lot of hype about HE-HH so I went out to get it and I bought the huge bottle only to waste it. It didn't really do too well on my hair in fact it made it feel a bit dry. I guess everyones hair really is different and responds different. The HE-TT works pretty well. I can say that I do like it. It defined my curls a little bit and my hair is actually pretty soft. So ill probably be adding that to my regimen as far as leave in and co wash! Thanks for responding. =)

May I suggest, before totally giving up on a product and shelfing it, try adding oils to it.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down