CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can U use totally twisted herbal essence for braid outs?

4 posters

Go down

Can U use totally twisted herbal essence for braid outs? Empty Can U use totally twisted herbal essence for braid outs?

Post by Stephy0306 27th October 2010, 6:16 pm

I plan on using it as a cream leave in and braid my hair to make a braid out? Just wondering can it be used that way?

Stephy0306

Back to top Go down

Can U use totally twisted herbal essence for braid outs? Empty Re: Can U use totally twisted herbal essence for braid outs?

Post by BajanPrincess82 27th October 2010, 6:17 pm

Yes you can. The braid-out in my avatar was a result of me using totally twisted, shea butter/coconut oil mix, a little bit of olive oil, and a little bit of Ecostyler gel.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Can U use totally twisted herbal essence for braid outs? Empty Re: Can U use totally twisted herbal essence for braid outs?

Post by Stephy0306 27th October 2010, 6:19 pm

O ok thx girl, i hope it define my curls cuz im tired of wasting money lol

Stephy0306

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 28th October 2010, 2:29 am

Yep. I recently used the hello hydration conditioner on my daughters two strand twists and twist out, great results!

Love your braid out BajanPrincess!
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 28th October 2010, 11:50 am

Thanks NikG20. I tried to rock a similar braid-out yesterday, but the humidity KILLED it! I was so mad, but its all good..probably should have used a little more gel or something.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 28th October 2010, 12:45 pm

NikG20 wrote:Yep. I recently used the hello hydration conditioner on my daughters two strand twists and twist out, great results!

Love your braid out BajanPrincess!

Love your daughters hair. I tried to leave in HH but my scalp was too itchy. Maybe I used too much? How did you apply?
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy0306 28th October 2010, 4:06 pm

Im transitioning so most of my hair is permed so when i used Totally Twisted it didnt come out right. but i used it on my daughters hair and i saw how her hair just curled up lol. Shes only 1 but when her hair grows out even more its going to look nice lol

Stephy0306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down