CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO HYDRATION VS. OTHER PRODUCTS

+2
jlowman1
Lynnieluve
6 posters

Go down

HELLO HYDRATION VS. OTHER PRODUCTS Empty HELLO HYDRATION VS. OTHER PRODUCTS

Post by Guest 10th October 2010, 10:47 pm

I'm using hello hydration by herbal essences as my conditioner and that is what I have been using for the past 3 weeks I believe...and i notice that my hair has grown mayb a couple centimeters confused and it's softer, however I'm hearing all this talk about Cantu and Aussie and all these products that you can get online and it's crazy b/c u hear one thing about one product, then everybody starts raving about some other product that they have Suspect . idk but um what are some good products that don't just make ur hair feel moisturized, but they ACTUALLY moisturize it and make it healthy Smile . Lately, I've only conditoned my hair on the regular....I don't shampoo my hair often, just when I feel the need to as well as with conditioning, but I condition my hair more than I shampoo. Any feedback??

Back to top Go down

HELLO HYDRATION VS. OTHER PRODUCTS Empty Re: HELLO HYDRATION VS. OTHER PRODUCTS

Post by Lynnieluve 10th October 2010, 11:54 pm

If Hello Hydration is working for you, then continue to use it. You dont have to try different products because you hear about them.

My suggestion would be to use the Hello Hydration until you run out and if you want to try something else after that, then do so. You dont want to turn into a product junkie. BELIEVE ME, I KNOW!!!

I am still trying to use up stuff I purchased just because someone said it was GREAT and I only got so-so results.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 11th October 2010, 1:50 am

I agree with Lynnie; "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

I too am still trying to use up products that I ran out to buy because I heard rave reviews on them.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by KandyLandKurls 11th October 2010, 10:00 am

LOL So true, I think everyone at one time or another has ran out to buy a product, just to find out it didnt do a thing for your hair...$ down the drain, but i continue to use it, until the bottle is empty and then on to the next..
KandyLandKurls
KandyLandKurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 11th October 2010, 10:11 am

I stopped using HEHH to try other things (basically no cones) and I'm back to it. It's good stuff.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe71 11th October 2010, 11:22 am

I agree with all the ladies....stick with what you have. I think that HEHH is one of the best conditioners out there (I used it throughout my transition and on my TWA). I think if we chased every product that everyone else raved about, we would all be broke...LOL! My sister, my natural mentor, gave me samples in small bottles of different products that she uses...once I used them it gave me a better idea of what to purchase (sidebar: I absolutely LOVE Aubrey Organics HSR Smile.
ReRe71
ReRe71

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 11th October 2010, 1:07 pm

Make sure you try a product out long enough to determine how it's helping your hair. I started seeing improvements in my hair, even with no product, after using this conditioner. I haven't tried TT by HE but I see the ladies going bananas over it, so it's on my list of items to get.. but for now HH will do. I like Cantu because of the shea butter, but now I use Shea Moisture.

It's a trial and error thing, what works for one person may not always work for the next. I have several jars of hair gel that DID NOT agree with my hair before finding one that works lol.
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down