CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash

+30
FloridaSunshiny
BlondeByDesire
naturalhonney
snappynappy
CurlyMo
MissFierce21
KinkyNappyHappy
SheeTacular
iri9109
Freestyles
curly+kinky+fierce
SisterBoyd
ChrsLvsBks
YoungFlyy&Nappy
krazy coils
kchapman06
Corygentri
NikG20
lena73
divadr175
blondie
NubieNatty
likethemoon
Erica5417
Pinkrage
AfrikanLatina
Lynnieluve
Keisha
sweetdrk1
traveljunkie08
34 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash - Page 16 Empty Re: CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash

Post by Pinkrage 4th February 2010, 1:26 pm

I love KBB too! I have coco mango. I LOVE the shampoo. I haven't used the conditioner that much since I have been trying to get through some of my other products.

Speaking of conditioners, I have come to the conclusion that GIOVANNI 50:50 is the one I like most (I'm glad I picked up the big bottle from TJ MAxx before the challenge started). I will use up my small bottles of Tea Tree and SAS.

What I am having a hard time determining is which MJ products I like most. I have the sample of curly meringue and pudding. I have the medium jars of buttercream and silk stretching cream (SSC). The SSC smells like STRONG parfume (me no likey smell). I like the meringue for braid/twist outs but not for WNG's. I have to determine which 1 MJ product is a must, if any.

(sorry for rambling)
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 4th February 2010, 9:31 pm

I see y'all have just been tempting poor Erica with all this talk about KBB. No

@Erica: You aren't missing anything w/ the $5 shipping. They just had $5 shipping w/ no min purchase required last month, so I'm sure they'll have it again.
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th February 2010, 9:38 pm

*bangin on SHee's door* Let me in!!! I need some Knot today..I know you have some in there..I can't buy..*shoves my credit card in the lock*

KNH did you just tell on me??? see now I can't comment..I gotta stalk the threads..that's just wrong!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th February 2010, 9:38 pm

Wait....I'm depressed..can't I buy something to make me feel better?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 4th February 2010, 9:40 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Wait....I'm depressed..can't I buy something to make me feel better?

Yes! And because you need the Knot Today for your wash n go. We know KCCC doesn't play nice with other leave-ins. Wink
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th February 2010, 9:42 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *runs over and kissed TJ on the cheek!!**** [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th February 2010, 9:55 pm

My package came today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am headed to update my list.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th February 2010, 9:56 pm

what did you purchase Lynn?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th February 2010, 10:01 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:what did you purchase Lynn?

I ordered some aloe vera gel, castor oil, peppermint oil and tea tree oil from iherb.com TravelJunkie and the others said it was ok because they were oils. I was so excited when the UPS man rang my door bell!!! It was like Christmas! I got my PJ high [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 4th February 2010, 11:41 pm

traveljunkie08 wrote:I see y'all have just been tempting poor Erica with all this talk about KBB. No

@Erica: You aren't missing anything w/ the $5 shipping. They just had $5 shipping w/ no min purchase required last month, so I'm sure they'll have it again.

They really have been tempting. It's not really fair.

ummm...what package Lynnie? Who said Lynnie could buy something?! Now Sweet is buying something too. I can't buy anything-- this is discrimination. It's cuz I'm Black ain't it? Suspect
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th February 2010, 11:44 pm

Erica5417 wrote:
traveljunkie08 wrote:I see y'all have just been tempting poor Erica with all this talk about KBB. No

They really have been tempting. It's not really fair.

ummm...what package Lynnie? Who said Lynnie could buy something?! Now Sweet is buying something too. I can't buy anything-- this is discrimination. It's cuz I'm Black ain't it? Suspect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] No it's because you are a tattle tell.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 5th February 2010, 4:44 am

I am almost done with my 32 0z Suave Humectant, a bottle of V05 and the remnants of an Oyin HH sample.This weekend I will finsh them all. YAY ME!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is a big deal for me. I hoard stuff like there is a famine.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th February 2010, 10:43 am

kbb friday special: FREE hair butter w/$65 purchase...mmm tempting but i aint ready to pay that dmn near $10 shipping even though its FREE shipping w/$75 purchase **sigh** i hope they have these type deals after the challenge is over. im gonna have to get the milk n cream pkg seperate cuz i wanna try different scents...

ummm, why i am talkin about products?? becuz if i actually SEE what im writing it will deter me from buying it!

ylang-ylang and geranium EO's have a light flowery scent; i also have jasmine EO on my list but its a bit pricey [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sweet- why is it when we're depressed we like to buy stuff? i cant tell you the last time i went shopping for clothes...oh wait xmas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 5th February 2010, 11:31 am

FREE HAIR BUTTER!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th February 2010, 11:57 am

lynn stop it, u know that was the main thing on my wish list (milk, butter and cream) now i would need to add $33 more or $43 more for free shipping!! nope nope nope!! the devil is a lie!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 5th February 2010, 1:02 pm

Don't do it... $33/43 more is A LOT more money! This is not the first time and won't be the last time KBB runs this special.

My hair milk is low since I have started using it on my daughter's hair too but my butter is just fine. Therefore, no KBB purchase for me anytime soon. I am trying something new on my daugther's hair so that she can get out of my milk.
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 5th February 2010, 1:03 pm

NubieNattyTwn-kisha wrote:lynn stop it, u know that was the main thing on my wish list (milk, butter and cream) now i would need to add $33 more or $43 more for free shipping!! nope nope nope!! the devil is a lie!!

I am out of my sample hair butter and I want to get some more. OooWee!! Free Hair Butter!! SMH!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th February 2010, 1:14 pm

dmn it...does that qualify you to be able to account for buying another for your stash? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes pink, ur right..an extra $30-40 is a bit much! thanx ladies cuz you keepin me strong, plus summer is coming reeeaaal soon so im sure they'll have a sweeter deal.

good things come to those who wait!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 5th February 2010, 11:55 pm

@Erica: Is your list up to date? I don't see anything crossed off. That's why you can't buy anything. lol!

@Nubie: When you're ready to buy KBB, I'd suggest the sample pack the next time they have $5 shipping w/ no min purchase. That's how I started. And I'm glad I did b/c it turns out I'm allergic to the hair butter (the mango butter in it, actually) and don't like the cream that much, so if I'd bought full sizes, I'd be out a lot of $$$. You can order the samples in different scents too.

@Snappynappy: That's great!

Do any of you use just ONE product as a conditioner, DC and leave-in?
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th February 2010, 12:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I won a product!!! Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee!!! Do I have to add that to my list since it was free?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 6th February 2010, 12:17 am

If I hadn't bought that 32 oz container of shea butter...I would have been able to buy the Karen's Body Beautiful!! Going to update my list. Thing is, I just washed my hair and Phoenix ain't acting right and I wonder if it's because it's getting used to my regimen. Maybe too much Giovanni. Probably going back to my Ken Paves conditioner for a while.

* Going to update my list. Praying there is something I can cross off. Partly wishing I hadn't bought all those 33.5oz of Giovanni.

Wait...I don't have ANY hair butter (except the Healthy Hair Butter but I can't use that to twist). Does that mean I can buy some KBB butter?
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 6th February 2010, 3:12 am

I think I will put my hair in mini twists again. I will try for a week this time. The more I wash them the better they seem to be. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am not sure if I want to use my AO ylang ylang poo or my bentonite clay. I want to use my Curls by Sister Smith wet set for my twists (forgot I had it) and I plan on using it up this weekend. I have a bit of a sample size of Oyin's Frank Juice and Nexxus Emergencee that can be finished too.

@Erica I agree, I need to stay away from anything that is 32 oz or more. That is weakness. My 33.5 oz Giovanni TTTT is staring at me from the corner of the room as I sleep. With its giraffe neck peering out from above my school books..like "Use me...you know you love me.."
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th February 2010, 7:25 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:*bangin on SHee's door* Let me in!!! I need some Knot today..I know you have some in there..I can't buy..*shoves my credit card in the lock*

KNH did you just tell on me??? see now I can't comment..I gotta stalk the threads..that's just wrong!

No....I didn't tell. I just mentioned that we were all doing research... What a Face
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th February 2010, 7:27 am

traveljunkie08 wrote:@Erica: Is your list up to date? I don't see anything crossed off. That's why you can't buy anything. lol!

@Nubie: When you're ready to buy KBB, I'd suggest the sample pack the next time they have $5 shipping w/ no min purchase. That's how I started. And I'm glad I did b/c it turns out I'm allergic to the hair butter (the mango butter in it, actually) and don't like the cream that much, so if I'd bought full sizes, I'd be out a lot of $$$. You can order the samples in different scents too.

@Snappynappy: That's great!

Do any of you use just ONE product as a conditioner, DC and leave-in?

So traveljunkie~

If I cross off something...I can buy something? Just curious....caused I've crossed off a few things and I wanna know if I can buy things to replace the stuff I gave away? scratch
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th February 2010, 7:35 am

This has really been a hard week. I did okay last month, but I joined this challenge about the second week of January.

I'm wondering if this is really doing me any good cause just like a junkie...you trade off one addition for another. So...I haven't been spending money on products like crazy, but now I'm buying jewelry!!!

Don't know if you guys have heard of "lia sophia" jewelry, but its really nice and not only that it comes with a lifetime warranty.

See what happened was......I was invited to a jewelry show and the rest was history!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Not only that I'm having a book show...so I can get more jewelry!!! affraid

Also, before I left work yesterday...I received an e-mail that the $6 dollar jewelry show is coming back to my job Monday for a week!!!!

Lord I need strength!!! Embarassed
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next