CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash

+30
FloridaSunshiny
BlondeByDesire
naturalhonney
snappynappy
CurlyMo
MissFierce21
KinkyNappyHappy
SheeTacular
iri9109
Freestyles
curly+kinky+fierce
SisterBoyd
ChrsLvsBks
YoungFlyy&Nappy
krazy coils
kchapman06
Corygentri
NikG20
lena73
divadr175
blondie
NubieNatty
likethemoon
Erica5417
Pinkrage
AfrikanLatina
Lynnieluve
Keisha
sweetdrk1
traveljunkie08
34 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash - Page 9 Empty Re: CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash

Post by Lynnieluve 16th January 2010, 2:22 pm

Well make sure you add it to your list....I have the doo gro anti itch growth oil....It didnt work for my hair. It has parabens in it too.

You have to stay out of the BSS!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 16th January 2010, 2:39 pm

Well I must confess that I went to the BSS to get some gel for my ponytail. In addition to the gel I bought some ORS twist and loc gel. I finally found that ecostyler olive oil brand gel so I bought that too. My total was less than $5. I don't have any other BSS needs so I should be good.
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th January 2010, 3:12 pm

@ Pinkage - add it to your list
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 16th January 2010, 5:38 pm

I will join this challenge as soon as I get back to school and make sense of my stash. Before i go back to school next Saturday I would like to use up some of what I brought home with me but that 32 oz Giovanni TTTT isnt going without a fight. Its a trooper. I have so much stuff so I will probably be on this challenge till June 8th (6 months).
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 16th January 2010, 8:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th January 2010, 8:50 pm

@Iri; you could of done w/o the anti itch stuff for your braids. my braids only itched the first 2-3 days i got em and i spritzed em down w/some water and oil concoction with a dash of my eo's (tea tree, rosemary and peppermint)! Thanx for the usher confession, doesnt it feel good to get it off your chest, lol.

@shee; yes you are OFFICIALLY in the challenge. dont fake, u know u wanted to join anywayz.

32oz of giovanni??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good job ladies, keep up the good work! WE CAN DO IT!! for those who have cracked under pressure dont worry; "we fall down but we get up"
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th January 2010, 9:10 pm

LOL @ sweet and her story

@NubiNattyTwn-kisha, you are hilarious

You ladies are the best! Yes, WE CAN DO IT!

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 16th January 2010, 10:51 pm

kisha i just dont like setting myself up for failure. see what it is is I LOVES TO SHOP. dont matter if it is shoes clothes cleaning supplies or hair products. I will eventually see a great sale and have to run in here and confess. I mean come on u guys don't really want me to go through all that do you? I mean come on really?

I have a better Idea I will go through you guys list, pick some items and you can send stuff from ur stashes. that way we all win...yeah yeah thats the ticket...lol
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th January 2010, 11:08 pm

lol shee! i can dig it, lol. i know i loves to shop too but i gotta admit my hair shopping is getting outta control and the faster im making overtime, the faster im spending it....on my hair! i went to target yesterday for a simple $20 bath toy and ended up spending almost $70...(dmn that dollar section at the FRONT door). I was about to pick up a satin pillowcase to add to my travel bag but decided to put it back. it'll always be there is what i gotta tell myself!

Shee YOU CAN DO IT!! i love a good shoe sale too, i got 2 pairs from charlotte rouse n took em back cuz i realized i got shoes from last summer i have yet to wear. yall keep me motivated cuz it helps me look at the big picture.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 16th January 2010, 11:28 pm

Next week im gonna try out every hairstyle imagineable so i can run through as many of my products as possible.

Right now I have one flat twist above my right ear, coils in the front, middle and on the side and 4 "Dora" puffs in the back. I look a HAM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th January 2010, 11:51 pm

I came to update my stash. Today I got my FREE sample Pooka Pure & Simple new conditoner. I did purchase more oil, but it is not for me. It is wrapped up and ready to be shipped!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th January 2010, 11:56 pm

its still not for you huh? mmmm hmmm! ok!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th January 2010, 11:58 pm

snappynappy wrote:Next week im gonna try out every hairstyle imagineable so i can run through as many of my products as possible.

Right now I have one flat twist above my right ear, coils in the front, middle and on the side and 4 "Dora" puffs in the back. I look a HAM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

uhm can we so a pic of this please? What is dora puffs?

Lynn what is BSS a store?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 17th January 2010, 12:12 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:
snappynappy wrote:Next week im gonna try out every hairstyle imagineable so i can run through as many of my products as possible.

Just regular puffs really, but my little brother kept calling me Dora the Explorer..and saying vamanos. He is 19 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . With him Im either Dora the Explorer or Tego Calderon. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pics...haha um, ill see what i can do. ill post some before i go to bed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but i wont show my face.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th January 2010, 12:14 am

BSS=beauty supply store
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th January 2010, 12:17 am

snappynappy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

Just regular puffs really, but my little brother kept calling me Dora the Explorer..and saying vamanos. He is 19 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . With him Im either Dora the Explorer or Tego Calderon. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pics...haha um, ill see what i can do. ill post some before i go to bed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but i wont show my face.

Not to be mean, but we want to see your hair...no face necessary! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 17th January 2010, 12:21 am

Lynnieluve wrote:
snappynappy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

Not to be mean, but we want to see your hair...no face necessary! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no i get it...i just dnt want people to associate the HAM with me..for an eternity.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th January 2010, 12:28 am

snappynappy wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:
snappynappy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

no i get it...i just dnt want people to associate the HAM with me..for an eternity.

LOL!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 17th January 2010, 12:32 am

Lynnieluve wrote:
snappynappy wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:
snappynappy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

LOL!!!

I would be scarred. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] People would be like "Oh that was you, I'm so sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 17th January 2010, 1:14 am

OK, I have a question. Should I revise my list as I give stuff away, use it up and/or purchase something?
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th January 2010, 1:19 am

Pinkrage wrote:OK, I have a question. Should I revise my list as I give stuff away, use it up and/or purchase something?

yes!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 17th January 2010, 1:21 am

OK, I will update my stash [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 17th January 2010, 1:32 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Well make sure you add it to your list....I have the doo gro anti itch growth oil....It didnt work for my hair. It has parabens in it too.

You have to stay out of the BSS!

oh...i havent tried it yet but i know the smell is kinda strong...if i dont like it i'll probably mix it with other stuff just so it doesnt go to complete waste...and i hear alot of ppl talk bad about parabens but i dont really know what they are or why theyre so bad...im about to do some research

and i really will stay out of the BSS from now on lol i think im content for now
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 17th January 2010, 2:17 am

Almost spent $20 on GDL today im telling you this challenge is saving me $$$!! Woo-Hoo!!
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 17th January 2010, 2:52 pm

Wow, I missed a lot the last several days.

Keep up the good work, ladies. I know it's difficult but I have no doubt we can all reach our goals. Very Happy
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next