CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc.

+5
tiashaunteé
HAMPTONSFNST
gammainme
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
ChrsLvsBks
9 posters

Go down

Do you have a stash (products, accessories, etc.) away from home?

Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc. I_vote_lcap83%Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc. I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc. I_vote_lcap17%Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc. Empty Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc.

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th January 2010, 9:01 pm

Okay ladies, we know what you like to use while at home. What are some things you keep in your purse, desk, gym bag, car, etc.?

Here are mine.

~Purse - bobby pins and cloth covered elastics

~Desk - full size bottle of Africa's Best Ultimate hair oil (I think that's the name);trial size of Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme (do not recommend-use it when I know I will be washing the next day or that day); little containers of Joie's MyGel and the hair oil mentioned above; sample size of Karen's Body Beautiful hair butter in Egyptian mask

~Gym bag - bobby pins, cloth covered elastics, Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine, applicator bottle of mix of HE HH and water and scarves

~Car - silk scarf to cover cloth headrest

I have been saved from dry hair and voluminous hair on many occasions because of my away from home products and accessories.

Please share what you have.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc. Empty Re: Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc.

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 9th January 2010, 9:09 pm

I keeps tha bobby pins & eco-gel and a mini brush & spare hairbows on deck(in my car). I have 3 other heads to do besides mine so...these all work for all 3 of us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc. Empty Re: Away from Home - Your Stash of Products, Accessories, Etc.

Post by gammainme 9th January 2010, 10:14 pm

gym bag...ill have to add that. bobby pins in my make up bag, car, and work. shea butter: small container in my purse and also at work.
gammainme
gammainme

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 11th January 2010, 11:39 am

I carry bobby pins, my extra jar of CD's Healthy Hair Butter, and my very little container of Eco Styler Gel. I also have a bottle of Just For Me's Detangling Spray at my bf's but I try to bring my own spray mix with me.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 11th January 2010, 11:41 am

The scarf covering the head rest in the car is a great idea. I am going to look into that.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HisBeauty 11th January 2010, 3:39 pm

I'm not a big pj...but I do have a small spray bottle with conditioner/water in my purse, along with elastic bands and bobby pins and a scarf that lives in my glove compartment just in case!
HisBeauty
HisBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by vonda4b 11th January 2010, 4:42 pm

Ok. I am totally not there yet, but I do have the bobby pins at work and i need to get a scarf to cover my headrest, great idea. I'm still working on what my hair does and doesn't like as far as products.
vonda4b
vonda4b

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 11th January 2010, 5:42 pm

Scrunchies on my gear shift in my car, lol. Comb in my purse. JBCO in my glove compartment. Organix Shea Butter and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose in my trunk. In my back seat you will find a cream that I made at home (Shea butter, aloe vera, avocoado oil, JBCO, Rosewater, and some other stuff in it). I just took my scarf out to wash it, I feel naked without it in my car, gotta rush home after work to take it out the dryer and put it back, lol.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 17th January 2010, 10:01 pm

I am home from college from break so I brought conditioner, shampoo, gel....just regular stuff
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down