CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bee Mine soo drying :-).

3 posters

Go down

Bee Mine soo drying :-). Empty Bee Mine soo drying :-).

Post by brownsugar09 20th March 2011, 12:10 pm

Hi ladies,

So I finally tried the Bee Mine curly butter and Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer and my hair is so dry Sad . After reviewing the ingredients in the LBCM, I see that it has coconut oil and wheat protein. Probably not the best choice for me since my hair hates coconut oil AND protein. Anywho, I thought that I might still be able to use the curly butter with a different moisturizer underneath. It seemed to give really good definition to my twist-outs. Any recommendation on moisturizers that you've used under the curly butter. TIA!
brownsugar09
brownsugar09

Back to top Go down

Bee Mine soo drying :-). Empty Re: Bee Mine soo drying :-).

Post by tpayne22 21st March 2011, 12:34 am

I'm sorry its not working for you but I have heard people with that problem with the product and once they use it with a moisturizer underneath problem solved. I think because shea butter is the first ingredient it might be acting as a sealant even though its watery-esk. But I use giovanni direct leave in under mine and does the trick.

i hope this helps
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

Post by bkd2j 22nd March 2011, 5:49 pm

I had the same experience. Most of the Bee Mine products left my hair feeling dry and weird. I only ended up liking the deep conditioner and curly butter. I would say if you use a leave-in that you already have and know it will be moisturizing by itself then use that under the curly butter. I use Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave-In.
bkd2j
bkd2j

Back to top Go down

Post by brownsugar09 22nd March 2011, 10:23 pm

Thanks for the advice, ladies! I actually did try to use by Kinky Curly Knot Today underneath the curly butter and it has worked much better. I think I will just stick with the curly butter and leave the rest of the line alone. I like the Darcy Botanicals line...I'll have to look in to their leave in...

Thanks again Very Happy.
brownsugar09
brownsugar09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down