CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

+104
Muz
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
Onebyd42
tiashaunteƩ
KeetaRay
DivaDreamgirl
missmoriah
Kea::curls
Karyn
natchralme
nmoultry
coilykinks
LadyMika
juicypeach
atangledmess
AfrikanLatina
AfricanaCurly
j. kinky
jaybella
justicenga
DreamMerchant
mslys09
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curl_Gurl
jlowman1
CocoEuro
SpringCurls
misskris
Fleur
Nikcoils
pie
predestined010
FalconTress
Renny
jeanlouisangel
bholmes87
Butterfly125
Sebastain13
MissyCee
NhappyJackie
Freestyles
funkyhairchic
.:Eden:.
crimsonpeach
summerbreeze76
Umph
dajewel
mrsmackey
nattyblog
FemmeFox
Smooth Jazz Luvr
newcurlieque
CrissyQ
CurlyNMixed
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
PaganWifey
mstokes2008
mizcreativelyme
CocaColaCutie
thetiffany
rayray19
naturallychelsea
naturallynola
LaToya28
freckledmom4
DvaAuNaturel
exhale1913
poeticlyspkng
QuietButterfly
cyclingchick
kinksncurls
Ebbz
curlya
Ladybug83
oooop2
KinkyNappyHappy
kim
MomnWife
Thinice
Buttercup76
xtremelyperfect
priceless
ChrsLvsBks
Notthecoolmom
SheeTacular
TheRYL1
BlondeByDesire
queenshakirah
BrownSkinDiva
Treece
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
krazy coils
wyldhoney
Intelligentbeauty
fanmnatirel
NubieNatty
iri9109
SisterBoyd
CurlsGalore
CurlyChefRobin
deeply_rooted_chick
Lynnieluve
108 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 10 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

Post by CurlyNMixed 18th November 2010, 10:00 pm

Lynnie - Your twists are always sooo nice!
CurlyNMixed
CurlyNMixed

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics... - Page 10 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Mini twist pics...

Post by krazy coils 19th November 2010, 12:57 am

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:I believe you will luv the AOWC. That stuff is like gold to me. It is so sneeky. You put it on, then it disappears and you think what happened, is this going to work. The slip is very good and it may not seem moisturizing, but if you do treatments that are drying like clays or ayurvedics, you find out, it did its jobs. I am anxious to hear your experience with it.

Yay you found the AO White Camellia! I agree with the above and I think you will really like this as a deep conditioner. I really love the slip with this conditioner and its the only one I've also used on dry hair and gotten great results. I'm hoping Shea Moisture didn't change anything with the hair milk because I love that stuff.

Last edited by krazy coils on 19th November 2010, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 19th November 2010, 10:24 am

Hey Lynnie! I can't believe they just changed the formula without even notifying us! Anyway, you will love AOWC...it is the bomb!!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 19th November 2010, 12:21 pm

I agree with everyone else, AOWC is gold as a Deep Conditioner.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 19th November 2010, 2:29 pm

Hey Lynn! Thanks for doing the research on the changes. The masque never did much for me but my husband liked it. Maybe if people complain enough, they'll change it back...

Anyway, when is the review of UFD coming? Waiting! Smile
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 19th November 2010, 5:30 pm

sorry to interrupt but has anyone every tried the Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment or Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment. Are they good deep treatments?
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 19th November 2010, 6:02 pm

HHmmm that is strange abt SheaMoisture, mine was always thick like butter. I'm on my 4th or 5th jar and never noticed a change.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 19th November 2010, 7:35 pm

Wow!! Thats disappointing. I keep saying I want to try these other lines but Giovanni has been working for my so I should just stick with that.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smooth Jazz Luvr 19th November 2010, 10:55 pm

Naturallychelsea, I use Jessicurl WDCT and LOVE it! I have been using it regularly. I tried a different deep conditioner treatment and could feel the difference.

I went back real quick to Jessicurl WDCT! It has become one of my HG products!

Smooth Jazz Luvr

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 20th November 2010, 1:37 pm

Hey Lynnie! Sorry to hear about your disappointment with SM. I've never tried it, but hopefully the AOWC will work just as well. I'll be giving that a try hear soon. The AO HSR really didn't do much for me either. Your twistout is really cute! I saw N85 technique for twistouts. I'm going to look into that, too!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 22nd November 2010, 7:33 pm

Hi Lynnie!

OMG your hair is looking AMAZING so shiny and moisturized. Sorry to hear about the SM Deep Treatment Mask. I was bent out of shape because I am not patronizing Target anymore so no more SM for me. pale Since I really only use the Conditioning Milk and the Curl Enhancing Smoothie (my new go for twists) I will survive. Going to be trying MyHoneyChild, Oyin, and Qhemets as well as some ting from Sally's to help with my color.

I hope that the AOWC works for you. I will be awaiting the reviews. How's the fam?
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th November 2010, 12:59 am

Who said locs are not versatile?!!!!