CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+59
nattyblog
QuietButterfly
Serenity23
curlsunfurled
priceless
Notthecoolmom
coilykinks
swoodward
mrsmackey
NhappyJackie
jamaicacurl
NylaCoils
iri9109
krazy coils
TMS
.:Eden:.
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
newcurlieque
Nikcoils
missmoriah
sunbaby
AfrikanLatina
tashafawn24
tiashaunteƩ
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
DvaAuNaturel
traveljunkie08
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
Karyn
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
neethair
SheeTacular
curly+kinky+fierce
dajewel
ChrsLvsBks
CocoEuro
Blackbeauty
FierceNerd
NubieNatty
63 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 11 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by MellowOne 8th April 2010, 9:34 pm

I forgot to say Congrats on your house...CONGRATS!!!...that's a big deal nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_biggrin
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th April 2010, 11:14 pm

Congrats on the home, that is Awesome!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th April 2010, 5:01 am

CONGRATS, CONGRATS woot!

AND MASON IS SO CUTE!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 8:27 am

@chrs, i will check em out, i was just over there yesterday!

@KNH-lmaoooo @ short tour of duty! he definitely had to go, lol. Xander is quite different, i havent heard that one...it reminds me of ZOOLANDER!! EEEK!

@dva- yes im stayin in pg county right off 202 by pg college. we plan on keepin mason in private school which isnt too far from there on landover rd. my initial search was for the va side becuz u know its much cheaper BUT they didnt have inticing incentives nor dwnpymt assistance like pg does. plus when i figure in traffic and the fact that my sitters are on the md side, it was a no brainer to stay. As far as the adoption, i say u GO FOR IT!! i had to stop goin on those adoption sites cuz it makes me wanna scoop em all up like josephine baker. Our boys definitely need some love, these kids are friggin CRAZY around here. My heart is so broken over that 14 yr old involved in that drive by killin those 4 kids in DC, nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_cry . Our girls aint no better wit them idolizing nikki minaj wack azz nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_mad . whatever happened to real dreams of real jobs when we grow up? Now they wanna be video vixens n lil wayne's babymama! and THIS is our future!!!

Thanx guys, we can have a virtual housewarming, lol. im so excited and its been a long road to get here. I went through 2 short sale contracts to come to this regular sale and whew...god is so good all the time cuz i get all my closin paid nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_cool . Mason wants his "spider man bed" even though i planned on his room being a sports theme nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_rolleyes so my stepmom got him EVERYTHING spiderman cuz thats what HE wants! **kickin rocks** i guess what I want isnt important nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_neutral . Im smoochin up to my dad so he can get my sectional...and sneak in a kitchen remodel nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_silent

So my hair news has been so brief this week. Ive been so lazy with it this week, mainly becuz i been working and just plain ol tired after chasin mason n helpin him w/homework. I havent even worked out ALL WEEK which is such a bummer becuz i did lose 4lbs last week!! EEEEK! Im still intimidated by my Insanity workout dvd that i need to go back to the basics. i actually prefer just doing my walk/run/jog on the bridge or the neighborhood cuz its more meditating for me.

(remind me for qhemets bio sale may 7th nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_eek )

So if u dont know...Natural Chica is another one of my FAV sites i must check on the daily. Mae's normally around here somewhere **looking around** and she's decided to venture off into creating accessories. Well when i seen the one she did i loved pattern so much i nagged n nagged her to make me one. She was nice enuff to make me an EXCLUSIVE hair pin just for me nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_tongue ! Yall know i love supporting my peeps.

I was pushin thru this smile cuz im here doin OT when i should be nubienatty - Page 11 Sleep
nubienatty - Page 11 Nc110

the fraydness gives it a nice lil vintage touch
nubienatty - Page 11 ?attid=0

Have a good wknd laydeez!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th April 2010, 8:30 am

Oh me likey that accessory!! I saw that she may start making and selling her accessories. Very nice.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th April 2010, 8:32 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:KNH- I love the letter X in names.

I know...it started in HS during college night. I said if I every had a child his name would be Xavier after....Xavier University. Well when I had son number two of course I had to find another X name!!! Hence ale-Xander!!! I love my X-men!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th April 2010, 8:47 am

Nubie~

You can really rock accessories girl!! Love that flower!!! Now back to this virtual house warming. Are you going to register somewhere? Gift cards no matter how small really add up!!! Very Happy

Zoolander...you are sooo crazy!!! I love my Zander as I called him when he was a baby, but that's what people call him now cause they can't pronounce his name!!!

I love spiderman...don't you!! Plus it is his room you know? It's just attached to YOUR house!! lol!

It is sad about the 14year old and that drive by shotting. It took me back to my nephew's death. I am having a hard time processing his decisions...I spoke with his mom last week. He was in a gang you know the one's that wear the blue? Crips or something..anyway I asked her what was the purpose of gangs; what do they do...she told me that just like we get up and go to work everyday; they get up to rob people and commit crimes like its a job!!!! Nubie...I was so hurt, sad and pist off mad!!! How did we get to this!!! (lil Wayne baby mama's lol! ) Our young people are so confused!!!

Have a great weekend as well!!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 9:06 am

KNH- lol, crips or something? stop sounding old. maaaaan, i thought the bloods n crips went out with the cross colours collection in the 90's nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_scratch . That is definitely sad, i was sitting back thinkin the other day tryin to fast fwd to 20-30 yrs from now wondering if we'll ever have more black doctors n lawyers to hold it down. who are we gonna pass the torch to? I prayed so hard to have my son first becuz im determined to make sure he turns out to be a positive asset in todays society. the black man's role is important and i will definitely do everything in my power to make sure he stays on the right track becuz he's a reflection of me and i will be dmned if i work hard n sacrifice for his lil azz only for him to act a plum fool in public as if i run a zoo! Awww Hellllz Naw!! Im under 30 but i be seein these kids disrespectin their parents and im lookin like had i even THOUGHT of talkin back i'd be wearin dentures right now. parents too busy tryin to be best friends n scared of their kids. where is the discipline?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th April 2010, 9:58 am

NubieNatty wrote:KNH- lol, crips or something? stop sounding old. maaaaan, i thought the bloods n crips went out with the cross colours collection in the 90's nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_scratch

nubienatty - Page 11 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 9th April 2010, 11:13 am

Congrads on the house. Can you say TAX BREAK, next year when you are rakin in all the coins $$ from your homeowner tax break can a sista get a loan. Just a lil bet. You should be very proud of yourself this is such a big accomplishment especially in this market and w/ the tight lending. nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_cheers

We're going to have to meet-up at PG and walk the track. My husband and I go to the track on Sun, Tues and Thur at Tech in DC, let me know your schedule and we can get together.

Preach sistas, these kids are off the hook-the girls and the boys. The other day, two lil girls decided that my front step was going to be a hang out. I opened my door and said this is private property sweetie you'll got to get up. They looked back like she aint talking to us. I had to pray to myself before I reacted, LORD, LORD please help me I don't want to go to DC Jail for beating somebody's child down- AMEN. I stepped on the porch and said sweetie please don't do it, you need to get up NOW!!! One of the lil girls rolled her eyes but they got their butts up. These kids need agood ole fashion beat downs.

Last edited by neethair on 9th April 2010, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 11:24 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! OMG!!! nubienatty - Page 11 Lol i got tears in my eyes becuz i literally pictured ur face scrunged up wit the dc accent sayin "sweetie please dont do it". u look just as young as them girls so i know they was like "bytch nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_rolleyes u dont know me like dat"
Thanx for helpin me to confirm i WONT be walkin in ur neck of the woods. I actually hate driving in DC wit all them dmn potholes. Fenty needs to step it up or else meet me at jiffy lube for an alignment! My walk in dc would clearly turn into a 60 yard DASH once i hear **pop-pop-pop-pop** my fat azz would turn into a jamaican gold medalist out that thang! sprinting n jumpin over cars as my hurdles!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th April 2010, 11:29 am

LOL @ Neet fightin da babies!!

good morning ladies!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 9th April 2010, 12:07 pm

You laugh, I was pissed. I was thinking she trying to PUNK ME, not gonna to happen.

The funny thing is they don't live on my block, they live around the corner or down the street some where. I know that's what they were thinking who is this lil girl talking to. I feel like Kevin Hart something...... Damn it, I'm a grown lil woman..... nubienatty - Page 11 Lol please don't get it twisted.

Sweet- nubienatty - Page 11 Lol , that's why I prayed... cause I almost forgot. I love the babies but some of these grown lil children drive me to crazy.

Last edited by neethair on 9th April 2010, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 12:32 pm

and ur signature got a nerve to be "blessings" lol
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 9th April 2010, 12:37 pm

nubienatty - Page 11 Lol
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 9th April 2010, 12:45 pm

just stopping by to say hi.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 9th April 2010, 1:01 pm

NubieNatty wrote:

@dva- yes im stayin in pg county right off 202 by pg college. we plan on keepin mason in private school which isnt too far from there on landover rd. my initial search was for the va side becuz u know its much cheaper BUT they didnt have inticing incentives nor dwnpymt assistance like pg does. plus when i figure in traffic and the fact that my sitters are on the md side, it was a no brainer to stay. As far as the adoption, i say u GO FOR IT!! i had to stop goin on those adoption sites cuz it makes me wanna scoop em all up like josephine baker. Our boys definitely need some love, these kids are friggin CRAZY around here. My heart is so broken over that 14 yr old involved in that drive by killin those 4 kids in DC, nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_cry . Our girls aint no better wit them idolizing nikki minaj wack azz nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_mad . whatever happened to real dreams of real jobs when we grow up? Now they wanna be video vixens n lil wayne's babymama! and THIS is our future!!!

Have a good wknd laydeez!!

Hey Nubie,

OMG!! I can walk to PGCC. That is so great. I'll PM you my contact info. We definitely have to connect up. I think Chrs said she was in the area too.

Yeah, I think a boy is what I'll be hoping for. I'm sick of my parents bugging me about grandkids. nubienatty - Page 11 Lol Both of my sisters have health issues, so it's all on me and my mom and dad are more ready than I am. We'll see.

The flower hair accessory is soo cute on you! I love it.

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 1:06 pm

oh goodie dva! im movin to Treetop. Im excited, yes chrs is in the area too so i already gave her heads up i'll be there to steal...i mean-take inventory on her stash! **evil laugh** MMM MMMwwaaaAAAHHH
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th April 2010, 5:30 pm

You and neet, wow.

BTW, the Bloods and Crips do exist, yep, they do. I love watching a show on A&E or one of those cable stations. They talk about gang activity. It is quite interesting. When we were in Barbados a couple of weeks ago, the flyer for the day told passengers not to wear fatigues on the island. They didn't say but I bet it was due to gang activity. They even have the Bloods and Crips in St. Kitts, yes, the very small tiny island of St. Kitts.

I would love to help you style your hair Nubbie. Just don't go telling everybody if it does not turn out as you expected.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 5:47 pm

WTH!! St. Kitts over there crip walkin? so they over there doin drive bys using coconuts!! "u dunt want none of deece mon"

oh u best believe if my hair turns out lookin like who did what im puttin u on blast...

**leaving chrs house**
me: mmm hmm thanx girl, u did a good job **hugs**
chrs: thanx im so glad u liked it, i can freshen it up next week
me: oh naw girl...thats ok..you've done enuff

**takin pic for CN**
me: nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_eek
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 9th April 2010, 5:52 pm

LMAOOOOO, I had to pull over bout to crash laughing so hard.
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th April 2010, 5:55 pm

Too funny nubie, too funny!

@Neet, why you driving and on CN. Girl put down the cell phone or whatever you are using and pay attention. Don't you know it is Friday in the DMV. People drive even more crazy on Fridays. Be safe!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 9th April 2010, 5:56 pm

nubie. omg you are a mess!!!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th April 2010, 6:00 pm

thats why i dont like drivin in dc...people like neet too busy on their cell phones (which is BANNED fyi when driving) instead of paying attn to the road. dont worry she bout to hit a pothole in a minute so she can finish catchin up while AAA is fixin her flat! nubienatty - Page 11 Icon_mad
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 9th April 2010, 7:15 pm

Stopped to see what was up with hair but ya'll are up to the usual antics I see. Lmao. Thanks for keeping us laughing. And yes, I was in a horrible accident a few years back as a result of texting and driving. It's not a good idea.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum