CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+69
neethair
Karyn
KeetaRay
j. kinky
dajewel
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Freestyles
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
funkyhairchic
.:Eden:.
Treece
SheeTacular
Thinice
Happy2B
Hurricane Curly
SisterBoyd
AfroButtafly
Cherry: extraordinary!
KeAnia
TriniCherryPrincess
cyclingchick
mstokes2008
freckledmom4
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
CocoEuro
wyldhoney
ktoliver5303
carfi366
poeticlyspkng
QuietButterfly
Buttercup76
curlsunfurled
nattyblog
missmoriah
Mom2KurlyT
jamaicacurl
FemmeFox
LadyMika
LaToya28
xtremelyperfect
sweetdrk1
TheRYL1
CocaColaCutie
Intelligentbeauty
BlondeByDesire
Notthecoolmom
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
iri9109
mrsmackey
Muz
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
curly-me-naturally
AfrikanLatina
CrissyQ
Nikcoils
jlowman1
ChrsLvsBks
swoodward
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
NubieNatty
CurlsGalore
traveljunkie08
priceless
KinkyNappyHappy
73 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 32 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by sweetdrk1 27th December 2010, 2:00 am

oh Happy Kwanzaa too you! Did Mason get everything he wanted?? OMG the Kinect has my entire house all jacked up! Everyone body taking hot baths and such! hahahahahaaha! It's a ton of fun!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 27th December 2010, 10:49 am

Hey Nubie....

I get so caught up on your blog I forget to stop by here. I really like the Grinch ice pictures, I wish we had that exhibit here so I could take my play niece!!

Your press and curl is really lasting a very long time!! WOW...and it's still looking good.

How was Mason's Christmas? Did he get everything he wanted? Hope you enjoyed your day as well. In case I don't get back over here...have a safe and blessed New Year!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 28th December 2010, 12:04 am

Hey Nubie! Love the new avi and congrats on the weight loss...keep it up!

I got me some Tui smoothie, since you used to rave about it so much, and I loves it!!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th December 2010, 6:59 pm

hEY GIRL, DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR HAIR STRAIGHT?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th December 2010, 9:48 pm

Saw your straight hair on fb. It looks good! Hope all is well.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 30th December 2010, 1:12 pm

Hey Nub,

Just wanted to wish you and Lil' Mason a very Happy and Prosperous New Year ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 31st December 2010, 12:57 am

Hey Nubie! Just dropping by to admire that lovely avi! Your hair is looking gorgeous! You sure you still chasing Amber?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

nubienatty - Page 32 Empty HAPPY NUBIE YEAR!!

Post by NubieNatty 1st January 2011, 12:40 pm

Happy New Years laydeez run
i pretty much snoozed my way thru cuz i had to work this morning, i stayed at the gram'nea's in dc so i fell asleep about 10pm and woke up to the gunshots which let me know it was midnight...looked at my phone..YUP 12:01 Rolling Eyes i really dont like to make resolutions although i break more than half of em, lol but my main one isnt gonna be to lose weight since thats the most popular one but to start saving more which i wont be able to do til i pay off these small lil debts...im only keepin ONE credit card but i think i owe bnk of amer like $600 and i wanna pay that off wit one check soooo bad but i got value city cc wit a balance of about the same Crying or Very sad so come tax time i will definitely knock those out.

i wanted to upgrade my altima to a lexus, for some reason i've always gotten bored wit cars n trade em in every 3-4 yrs hooooowever, that was put on pause when mason came No so i got my altima brand new (06) and it has 90k miles...i normally give mine up around 80k so for my 30th bday i wanted to treat myself to a lex hooooowever...that wont happen at least this month becuz i wanna stick to my resolution of saving n bankin more. my car will be paid off by early 2012 so my lex gift will be when ALL my debt is paid and my credit score is at least 750...wooo hoo guess what im 40 points away from that woot! yall dont know how excited i was to know THAT, my score has always teetered between 640-680 and never went over 680 so i must be doin somethin right. wit everything bein based on credit i wanna show that chez whitey that yes, black folks have good credit and im one of em Cool u know they dont like when we pay our bills on time since we known to be LATE!!

so i wont ramble too much, i enjoyed my xmas n new years spent plenty of time wit the man i love, mason. went to my dads for a few days and enjoyed the simple life of sittin in my pj's all day, watchin tv and doin NOTHING!! OMG that felt sooooo good. ive been off all week and STILL aint feel like comin back to work Embarassed i made sure i took my xmas tree down before new years eve cuz if not it would be up til spring and now that my living room is completely furnished, my next project is getting and hangin up pics to decorate AFTER i paint an accent wall.

ok so on to some pics...

my lil brother who attends Virginia State is a secret artist, he's been drawing since he was younger and i always knew he had IT but it died down a little around middle school. he decided to pick up his natural talent and im amazed becuz its like he's never left.

nubienatty - Page 32 Jusme10

i know yall remember that pic right...

nubienatty - Page 32 Photo11

its one of his fav's!! i also got some infiniti scarves courtesy of my brother n sis, and BOOTY POP, lmaooo yes my fam teases me cuz i dont have a big bum pale but the funnier part is...i DID try em on and they look like 2 shoulder pads on the back of my azz Neutral NOT a good look. i think they made for thin mints aka chez whitey's!

my hair is still straight and holdin on strong...too strong! i can feel my "new growth" and i can smell it if i sleep without wrappin it up n i sweat...u know that flat iron kinda smell but its only been curling back up around my edges and a little in the kitchen area. i did an updo...how i really have no idea cuz i just swooped it up as if i was gonna do a french roll n got the pinning..

nubienatty - Page 32 Jusme310

nubienatty - Page 32 Jusme410

nubienatty - Page 32 Jusme510

and of course i played in makeup...

nubienatty - Page 32 Jusme111

nubienatty - Page 32 Jusme810

well i know yall gotta play catch up n all that other good stuff...i want everyone to feel FREEEE to leave their pics on my thread cuz it'll save me time from searchin for everybody, lol
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st January 2011, 2:37 pm

hahahahahahaaa @ leaving picks on your page so you don't have to visit! I love it! This place is HUGE now and you miss folks in the crowd. I am so happy for those of you I have on FB!

That pic from your brother is AWESOME! Happy New Year my friend! One of my goals is to meet you this year!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 1st January 2011, 3:19 pm

Real cute nubie. You makin me want straight hair. Stop it!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd January 2011, 2:07 am

WOW...I can't believe how long your hair is holding up!!! Look at that make-up!! I've got to get over to the make-tread right now to see what's going on over there!! So how do you decide what colors you are going to wear?

Glad Mason had a great Christmas, and Kudo's on maintaining an awesome beacon score!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd January 2011, 1:23 pm

I absolutely LOVE that profile pic!! Get it Nub!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 2nd January 2011, 2:02 pm

Happy New Year!

Wow, your hair is holding up great! Loving the purple makeup & last picture/avatar--you are working it!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your Christmas and time off with Mason and family.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 3rd January 2011, 1:53 pm

nubie saw your avi and had to come over here! you look gorgeous!!!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd January 2011, 2:59 pm

that profile pic is hot ... very nice Nubie
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 4th January 2011, 12:42 am

thanx laydeez!!

im ooooh so ready to wash my hair now. im so BORED wit this press n curl its driving me crazy. this will be week 3 so i can officially say...i got my $50 worth, lol. i got my lemon juice n other ingredients for my henna mix so i WILL be doin it this week while im off for 4 days. im gonna make the mix on wed to sit all day n apply it thurs morning after i drop mason off at school.

oooooh thanx KNH i got my DB DC win woot! and i will be following ur steps from ur last henna treatment. i think the henna is the last thing on my "to do before bc" n then...***BZZZZZZ***

im gonna do it for my 30th to set off new beginnings in my life. as it grows out, i'll keep it shorter on the sides n longer on top so it can get to sweets style now. im excited so stay tuned. i have my bday outfit pictured in my head, EEEEK!!! 30's is the new....30 dmn it. i enjoyed my 20's and i know im gettin better wit time ESPECIALLY if i can be in my 40's n 50's lookin like BBD Cool

so its official...Jan. 26 guys...which is why im so ready to wash so i can finish enjoyin the length i have while it last.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 4th January 2011, 8:09 am

Nubie, this pic is HAWT...... Cool

You BCing too. Well, I think you would carry it off beautifully. Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 4th January 2011, 7:29 pm

NubieNatty wrote:thanx laydeez!!

im ooooh so ready to wash my hair now. im so BORED wit this press n curl its driving me crazy. this will be week 3 so i can officially say...i got my $50 worth, lol. i got my lemon juice n other ingredients for my henna mix so i WILL be doin it this week while im off for 4 days. im gonna make the mix on wed to sit all day n apply it thurs morning after i drop mason off at school.

oooooh thanx KNH i got my DB DC win woot! and i will be following ur steps from ur last henna treatment. i think the henna is the last thing on my "to do before bc" n then...***BZZZZZZ***

im gonna do it for my 30th to set off new beginnings in my life. as it grows out, i'll keep it shorter on the sides n longer on top so it can get to sweets style now. im excited so stay tuned. i have my bday outfit pictured in my head, EEEEK!!! 30's is the new....30 dmn it. i enjoyed my 20's and i know im gettin better wit time ESPECIALLY if i can be in my 40's n 50's lookin like BBD Cool

so its official...Jan. 26 guys...which is why im so ready to wash so i can finish enjoyin the length i have while it last.

Hey Nubie I've been keeping up on your blog which I LOOOOVE!! When I turned 30, My quote was I AM the new 30! why would I want to go back in time! Can't wait for the Henna BC results! And the make up has been fierce especially those eyebrows!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 4th January 2011, 10:56 pm

heeeeey npmo...i mean nik, lol, i just left ur thread after seein ur avi somewhere. im like where the heck has she been!!

thanx IB; i was just gonna save my henna for glosses but i wanna enjoy the conditioning properties with some length! i cant wait!!

NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th January 2011, 11:22 pm

lets get a ticker going!! Jan 26th! i am so excited!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th January 2011, 12:31 am

thanx sweet...ticker is in full effect...no turning back now Cool im bout enjoy my last 22 days n go buck wild...wake up n not fluff...not pick out lint ballz. smooshed sides, i dont care! ITS ON bounce
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 5th January 2011, 12:42 am

OMG....I can't wait to see pics of your BC after the 26th. Countdown time woot! It's going to look FAB on you. Are you doing it yourself?

Your brother's artwork is awesome. I love that pic. And the makeup looks fantastic.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th January 2011, 12:46 am

sexy avi dva!!! giiiiirl if i shaved my own head i'd be lookin like a bird pecked all over my scalp Shocked EEEK!! naw im gonna go back to my stylist who did my first bc, she's in ft wash by the harbor! $20 for a new do' cant beat that!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 5th January 2011, 8:51 pm

hey, nubie!!! i love your new avi!!! and the drawing that your bro, did!

i am proud of you making sound, financial decisions!!! my parents and i drives lexuses, and i can say that u will fall in love with your lexus and the service at the dealership, no doubt. the one thing i can tell you is that taking the lexus to the dealership to do basic stuff will be a financial rape up the behind with a wooden, splintered stick...and without lube...

dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 6th January 2011, 8:14 am

Ur hair is niiiiicccccccceeeee.....and i want them earrings bounce

So how are u going to celebrate ur bday???
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next