CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+69
neethair
Karyn
KeetaRay
j. kinky
dajewel
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Freestyles
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
funkyhairchic
.:Eden:.
Treece
SheeTacular
Thinice
Happy2B
Hurricane Curly
SisterBoyd
AfroButtafly
Cherry: extraordinary!
KeAnia
TriniCherryPrincess
cyclingchick
mstokes2008
freckledmom4
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
CocoEuro
wyldhoney
ktoliver5303
carfi366
poeticlyspkng
QuietButterfly
Buttercup76
curlsunfurled
nattyblog
missmoriah
Mom2KurlyT
jamaicacurl
FemmeFox
LadyMika
LaToya28
xtremelyperfect
sweetdrk1
TheRYL1
CocaColaCutie
Intelligentbeauty
BlondeByDesire
Notthecoolmom
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
iri9109
mrsmackey
Muz
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
curly-me-naturally
AfrikanLatina
CrissyQ
Nikcoils
jlowman1
ChrsLvsBks
swoodward
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
NubieNatty
CurlsGalore
traveljunkie08
priceless
KinkyNappyHappy
73 posters

Page 17 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 17 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by KeAnia 26th August 2010, 8:12 pm

Hi Nubie

I'm glad I finally found you. I have only read a little butI am so excited for you and little man. I am so proud to hear that you are closing. Sacrifices are a part of parenting and we all make them but I give uttermost respect to single parents that handle there business. GOD knows all and sees all therefore you and Mason will be ok. Just continue to put him first. He has bought you this far and He is not finish blessing you yet. After saying all that a big Congratulations to you.
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th August 2010, 8:36 pm

Congratulations you closing tomorrow!!!!

Now lets talk about that stash!!! Wooo!! That's a lot of STUFF!!! You made me realize I may not be a product junkie anymore. nubienatty - Page 17 Icon_lol

So I've used the BeeMine Curly Butter before and I can tell you, you did need to use the whole line. Their products are kinda heavy. The moisturizer and the curly butter would have been enough for your twist.

I'm gonna get the steamer too. My hair dryer is on its last leg. Everytime I turn it on, I wonder will it make it.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th August 2010, 8:42 pm

Woooo weeee congrats on the closin!!! I am so happy for you! You know I love the Amber Rose on you!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 26th August 2010, 11:21 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!
You were giving KinkyNappyHappy a hard time about her conditioners and you have ALL those products Suspect I'm telling!!! I'm telling!! lol
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 27th August 2010, 9:31 am

Girl, you fooled the mess out of me!! LOL! Your avi is so pretty!! Congrats on the closing!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 27th August 2010, 12:08 pm

Hey Nubie,

My stash used to look like yours but its getting smaller now thank goodness. As for steamers I have the big one from Salons R Us. It is big but I just roll it to a corner of my room so it doesn't take up too much space. I prefer it because you don't need a table to prop it up on.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 27th August 2010, 12:38 pm

Nubie! I couldn't scroll fast enough to find out if you bc'd again lol. I like you Amber Rose too. My hair hasn't even grown out that much and those Amber Rose days were soo much love. Just get up and go. Congrats on the closing!!!
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th August 2010, 1:23 pm

Woo hoo for closing and writing for the blogs--do your thang Miss Thang!

Hope you the best on job search!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th August 2010, 8:35 pm

thanx for the I love you guys!! i really appreciate it. as far as closing... Neutral i go on monday morning bright n early! the title company put the wrong date on my paperwork n set up for the funds from the grant to come out monday Mad its all good though cuz after i drop mason off at school FINALLY HIS FIRST OFFICIAL DAY; im gonna head on over to Target for some shoppin which isnt far from my place for the walk thru! bounce

As far as the Bee Mine...ehhh its ok! its not gonna stay in my stash though...mmmaaaaybe the hair milk Suspect im just really tryin to cut down on all these butters n creams i got goin on in my stash! the hard part is...i dont wanna let none of em go. we've had such great times together and if someone takes it away from me...i'll get jealous Embarassed u know how u dont want it til somebody else gets it and enjoys what u JUST gave up! **sigh**

i WILL SAY...i got good curl definition when i tested my twistout today but it didnt stay as moisturized (im on day 4...i think) like when i use QB, CD and hairveda butters n etc. i got my darcy package Very Happy and requested my DC to smell like vanilla...ommmmg!! scrumptous! i cant wait to try...its an 8 oz so im gonna TRY to be gentle. my DC stash is getting low. im down to my last jar of my infamous MJ, half of my hairveda sitri and i have my YTCarrots mask on the way and im definitely gonna try the shea moisture soon.

i still have my henna kit (from bnb) sittin there waitin on me. everytime i get the courage from the hairyuveda challenge thread becuz they have great tips, i still back down! im gonna officially do it though once i get settled in my home! i still wanna do another rinse before hand though!

im workin tonight so i'll post pics later on tonight-AFTER my man john walsh of course I love you and i got my lil nail kit from ebay; brush set and some bling for less than $5 w/free shipping!! so im doin my nails tonight too!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th August 2010, 9:34 pm

Hey inbox me your mailing address please
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th August 2010, 9:38 pm

When is the next QB sell? That's one product I've wanted to try for a loooonnnnggg time. I want to use it this winter.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th August 2010, 12:53 am

im guessin the next QB sale will be black friday unless they sneak one in before the holidays. i still have plenty of my cocoa detangling ghee i break out on special occasions...LOVE it. other than that...all i need is my amla n honey balm!

so i decided not to untwist my hair tonight but i did untwist a few to show yall. my head is a frizzy mess and tomorrow will be day 5! since i KNOW it needs to be moisturized im gonna untwist em w/darcy's cocoa bean oil (really light barely there scent, just like cocoa) or my peach kernel (smells heavenly) and lightly go over with this sample of coconut lemongrass transitioning creme; i will use it as a leave-in after wash day IF i can squeeze it in this week!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th August 2010, 12:56 am

oh wait...i forgot to add my pics...

MY FRIZZY BALL MESS
nubienatty - Page 17 Beemin10

nubienatty - Page 17 Bee110

I GOT SOME GOOD DEFINITION THOUGH
nubienatty - Page 17 Bee210

nubienatty - Page 17 Bee310
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 29th August 2010, 1:37 am

Frizzy or not , it looks beautiful
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 29th August 2010, 3:38 am

nubie, congrats on your closing!!! and HOORAY for your son going back to school Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th August 2010, 9:47 am

Hey Nubie...

First...CONGRATULATIONS on your closing!!! woot! A homeowner...what an accomplishment!!! Now...did I miss something or did you type that you were starting a new position? If not, I hope you get that administrative position. That was what I did in my last department and after the 3 year...it kinda wore me down......lots of responsibility but it kept me busy!!

Anywho....I got a tip in my thread from Red to come check out your stash, now would you like to explain to me why you have some many stylers, oils, and butters!!! I mean I know I have a conditioner problem, but I thought you were trying to save me from myself and I look at all that stuff and I'm like Shocked So.....let me see what do I wanna try!!! LOL

Love your twist out....and the frizz wasn't that bad!! Your hair has really grown. So count down to yah 1st natural B-day!! So your plans are to bc again? I'm really thinking about that too....I'll see after the hair pamper party I'm going to today. More length...More work!!! LOL

Congrats....on your writing gig. I'm not good with keep up with blogs, but I'm going to at least to try to keep up with your articles, and CrissyQ's blog.

Anywho...please take pictures tomorrow, and I'm soo happy for you!!!

Much love...KNH I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th August 2010, 3:00 pm

Hey nubie! Very Happy just thought id drop by and send some love your way I love you Congrats on your closing and affraid thats a LOT of hair stuff you got there. My care package didnt even put a DENT in your stash lol (BTW, i STILL have like three full conditioner bottles). Also, i love your flashback avatar , simply gorgeous!
lol! @ "frizzy ball mess" imo thats pretty good for day 4 hair, i can barely get day 2 hair without half my twists sticking up, then again, i have short hair Razz (sidenote: those earrings are so cute!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 31st August 2010, 6:54 pm

I HAD TO RUSH OVER HERE TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY
nubienatty - Page 17 Icon_flower CONGRATULATIONS!!! nubienatty - Page 17 Icon_flower
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 1st September 2010, 12:08 pm

Congrats on being a new homeowner!!! So exciting!!!
I love your avatar...I remember that one when I was first on CN...and look at your hair now!! Beautiful!!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 1st September 2010, 12:24 pm

Your amber rose was dope Nubie. If you go back to it, enjoy. I have also been contemplating a second big chop. But I'll wait until next year because it will be cold soon and my hair keeps me oh so warm!

But yeah, about that stash... Whoa! I had a little butter envy! I have been contemplating trying the bee mine. It looks great on other people. but I hate buying stuff on line and being stuck with it.... So, I don't know. What was your final feeling on it?

And finally- CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a home owner! That is MAGNIFICENT!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd September 2010, 1:42 pm

thanx laydeez I love you patience n preserverance definitely kept me sane! i've been through soooooo much to come to this home and its so worth the wait. i started looking for houses at the beginning of last year and the condo i bought wasnt even in my price range then, so i was set to move to the Va side becuz it was cheaper. needless to say they didnt have any programs to gimme money so i slid back to pg county Rolling Eyes but i set my budget off the top to spend no more than $1500 a month becuz i still wanna LIVE! i've gone through 2 short sales which locked me up to wait on an answer for 3-6 months of wasted time for them to tell me NO for noooo reason Mad

nubienatty - Page 17 Homegi10

but u know what....god is so good all the time, and all the time god is good queen becuz that very same complex i couldnt afford last year was well UNDER my budget AND the condo fee includes EVERYTHING!!! water, electric, gas whatever (except cable Neutral ) i initially started a program to supply my downpymt w/$5k and last minute changed to another program which gave me $7500 and god still wasnt done wit me cuz my credit score boosted over 100 points since last fall dance

im am oh so grateful becuz the abundance of blessings i continue to receive so thanks guys for the love becuz i really appreciate it. noooow, onto being broke for the next 6 months cuz i swear...all this little stuff adds UP!! dag on walmart n target my bff's now and i havent even started on grocery shopping. UGH!! silent

when i went to Marshall's i had to bypass the shoe section although it hurt me to my heart and for the first time...i actually paid attention to their spices section. YOU GUYS GOTTA CHECK IT OUT!!! they had grapeseed oil, evoo and all other kinds of oils, now of course its for cooking but i needed to re-up on my evoo anywayz. i didnt get the grapeseed but i was tempted. i love cooking w/evoo too so it HAS to stay in stock n now i know where to find some good oils.

since moving has me sooooo exhausted (WHY did i have to pick the unit on the top floor Rolling Eyes ) ive been neglecting poor ol' bianca! i havent even done my length check for August No so i gotta make it happen ASAP!! i wanted to DC w/my DB (darcy's) but in between my new home n old one, i forgot it at the new place so LUCKILY, my hautelook order came in w/my YTCarrots mask! i was so tired i turned it into an overnight DC and i could barely sleep cuz i kept having dreams that people said my mask had protein in it affraid i was just tossing n turning thinking...OMG, my hair is gonna be dry as heck by leaving this in too long! (mind u, i never had ANY bad experiences n absolutely LOVE my mask) but i had too much goin on i guess. i got up n rinsed it for a wng this morning but remember...my stash is pretty much at my new place, so i threw in some cd leave-in n grabbed my jar of burnt sugar n rolled. i chunky twisted at work n voila!

nubienatty - Page 17 Ytcmas10

nubienatty - Page 17 Ytcmas11

**sigh** yall know i try to keep em my thread short but yall know i like to talk too much...

so mason is back in school..
woot!
nubienatty - Page 17 B2skoo10

and i want to share my newest (or shall i say last purchase of goodies for a while) from my racheypoo, rachel stewart! she's such a gem and i looove her customer service.

i seen this and HAD to have it!!
nubienatty - Page 17 Rachey10

sorry, my boobs are so in ur face but i love this pin
nubienatty - Page 17 Rachey11

and she threw in an extra VIP gift for my patience...yall know i LOOOOVE free!
nubienatty - Page 17 Rachey12

ok let me play catch up!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 3rd September 2010, 2:29 pm

CONGRATS ON THE KEYS AGAIN!! I can;t wait to reach that level cause i know apartment living is not for me and my fam. but it God's time it will happen. Ross and Marshalls have great oils and spices in their stores, did you check out the art and framed mirrors?
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 3rd September 2010, 2:37 pm

yay nubie!!! i'm so happy for you. great jewelry pics too!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd September 2010, 2:43 pm

giiiiiirl i had to stay out the art n mirror section. im tryin to prioritize shopping!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 3rd September 2010, 10:19 pm

nubienatty - Page 17 678474 CONGRATULATIONS nubienatty - Page 17 678474
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content