CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+69
neethair
Karyn
KeetaRay
j. kinky
dajewel
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Freestyles
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
funkyhairchic
.:Eden:.
Treece
SheeTacular
Thinice
Happy2B
Hurricane Curly
SisterBoyd
AfroButtafly
Cherry: extraordinary!
KeAnia
TriniCherryPrincess
cyclingchick
mstokes2008
freckledmom4
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
CocoEuro
wyldhoney
ktoliver5303
carfi366
poeticlyspkng
QuietButterfly
Buttercup76
curlsunfurled
nattyblog
missmoriah
Mom2KurlyT
jamaicacurl
FemmeFox
LadyMika
LaToya28
xtremelyperfect
sweetdrk1
TheRYL1
CocaColaCutie
Intelligentbeauty
BlondeByDesire
Notthecoolmom
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
iri9109
mrsmackey
Muz
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
curly-me-naturally
AfrikanLatina
CrissyQ
Nikcoils
jlowman1
ChrsLvsBks
swoodward
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
NubieNatty
CurlsGalore
traveljunkie08
priceless
KinkyNappyHappy
73 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 4 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by LaToya28 23rd June 2010, 4:39 pm

My son's name is Messiah too! nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_razz (I read about your friend's shower)

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd June 2010, 5:06 pm

lmaoooo! wow nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_eek EEEEK!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 23rd June 2010, 6:22 pm

HAHA, Nubie. about the ant. LMAO
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 23rd June 2010, 6:53 pm

Hey lady!!!!

Ummm you're lookin on the slim side in that pic w/ your step sis!! Holla!! Twists are lookin good too! As soon as my hunt has calmed down I will definitely be back to check on you daily!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd June 2010, 7:32 pm

giiiiiiiirl dont tease me like that. i've only lost 5lbs and maintained that lost for the past 2 months! nubienatty - Page 4 Kopfschuettel pitiful. now that my knee is back in order im gonna have to get up EXTRA early like before it reaches 90 degrees to hit the bridge!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 23rd June 2010, 7:43 pm

Hey Nubie...lookin good! nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_cheers
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 23rd June 2010, 7:46 pm

Hey Nubie!!!

Definitely missed your vents around here. Your twists look good!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd June 2010, 7:51 pm

LOL @ the ant passing gas!!!!

Nubie those twist are looking good!!!!! They look juicy!!

One of my FB friends posted today that is was hotter than a relaxer burning your scalp....NO LYE!!! nubienatty - Page 4 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd June 2010, 7:55 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO lynnie...now THATS funny! esp when i can remember perm burning my scalp but i just sat there fanning it as if it made a difference! **sigh** the sacrifice i made for bone straight hair nubienatty - Page 4 Kopfschuettel . i was always re-enacting the scene when denzel who played malcolm x rinsed his head out in the toilet cuz they had no water n it burned so much!

hey krazy...im tryin to get my twist to look like urs!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th June 2010, 7:13 am

WOW Nubie....look how much your hair has grown!!! I'm so impressed!!! Looking good girl...I guess that twist challenge really paid off. Your twists are looking juice and cute!!

Well....I posted a reply to your vent on fb...girl you know its hot!!! LOL

Love your venting sessions!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th June 2010, 8:36 am

Soooo, i was in the grocery store yesterday (Safeway) minding my business when i noticed that they stepped the hair care selection up. There it was....sittin there; oh so bright nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_sunny . i looked away and back again. i started to walk away but realized i had left my keys beside it. EEEEK!! i ended up walkin away with some YTCarrots nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_neutral . Well, i think i justified it becuz in target its $10 but in safeway it was only $8.

im still wearing my twist in an updo, i'll probably take em down tonight and i MIGHT untwist them for the wknd.

once again i forgot my camera **sigh** blame it on old age! but i do want to review my harem pants i got from ebay:

so remember i won these; ($14 + $6 shipping)

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-X-TRIBAL-HIPPIE-BELLY-DANCE-DANCING-HAREM-GENIE-PANTS-/380218270098?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_WC_Pants&hash=item5886c66192

well i got that and this bangle ($6) from the same company
nubienatty - Page 4 Dsp_bangle1

well the bangle looks even better in person, its definitely a good quality but anyhoo...back to my pants! these are the most COMFORTABLE harem pants and i felt like loungin in them alllll day long. i cant wait to show yall a pic, but i got compliments all day. i was leary of em at first becuz of the big ol' sag it has but im definitely looking into a 2nd pair!

nubienatty - Page 4 005_007

As u can see i've moved my pj-ism of hair products into a new place...THE LAND OF EBAY!! EEEK!!

MY VENT OF THE DAY:

I cant STAND...when im driving doin 80 on the freeway bobbing my head to some song that hypes me to make me drive fast (u know how some songs u listen to get u so crunk u just start driving fast i.e. ludacris-move bytch get out the way song) but anyhoo, here i am driving along...WHY OH WHY would u cut me off? not only cut me off but cut me off AND go slow nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_neutral . u clearly seen me in ur mirrors speeding up past ur blind spot and now u got me screeching MY dmn tires to join me in the fast lane only to put yo shyt on cruise control. WTH!!!! not only did u cut me off but u cut me off WITHOUT a dmn turn signal...at least give me a fair warning that im bout to dmn near slam on breaks or cut around you cuz u best believe when i pull up next to you; oh u gettin the mean mug nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_mad and maybe a finger!

That tis all.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th June 2010, 10:32 am

The harem pants are so cute Nubie. Smile I too can not stand when someone gets there slow behind in the fast line 1)without signaling 2) and then decides to go slower than the speed limit and 3) has no intention of getting back over into the slow lane thus making me cut over into the slow lane just to get back in front of you. Now I'm a safe driver because I have a little one but geez...its called the fast lane for a reason and there are clear signs that say slower moving traffic should be over to the right. nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_mad
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th June 2010, 11:37 am

giiiiirl, i guess i had to become a safer driver too wit mason. but now that mason is learning to drive (no seriously...he drives when we get into the neighborhood) if i have to do somethin i got no business i just look back at mason n say "dont do this when u get older"
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 24th June 2010, 11:56 am

Hey Nubie,

I also hate when people cut you off on the highway and go slow. Also when you're in regular traffic and you're driving and you can see a car trying to enter into traffic when you're far away but they wait until you're almost right on them and decide to pull out into traffic at the last minute causing you to slam on brakes to keep from hitting them nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_evil .
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th June 2010, 12:14 pm

OH WAIT!!! did i tell yall...ok so in efforts to scale down my stash and find my staples for my year anniversary (sept) i can officially stamp favorite leave-in condish.

you know when u put somethin on ur tresses and u just instantly fall in love with it...like u have a "look no further" moment? WELL, pammy pie (koils by nature) gave me a nice little sample size at the last meetup and i tried it soon as i got out the shower. i was rushin so much i slapped some on and got dressed. well...i forgot to add my styler and just up n left. (mind u i always use a styler under a leave in) well i looked in the mirror n noticed all this shine and when i touched it, it felt like satin! bianca so was soft and i was able to run my fingers thru nubienatty - Page 4 Affraid . it was scary!!

i can clearly see me using this to detangle and i like the fact that i can wear this leave in ALONE! u literally only need a dab but i really do love this stuff. CHECK!! my staple leave in is set. knot today and using rinse out condish's as a leave in didnt do me any justice. THIS THING RIGHT CH'ERE...is the truth!

http://koilsbynature.com/products/Moisturizing-Shealoe-Creamy-Leave%252dIn-Conditioner.html
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 24th June 2010, 12:38 pm

Ugh girl I know exactly what you mean re: ppl cutting you off on the road. On tuesday I was minding my own business when this chick cut me off..I swore she was gonna hit me because there had to be no more than 1 inch between my car and hers! I got sooo pissed my old road rage kicked in big time! I tailgated her behind so bad for about a mile. She was looking all scared and worried and she should have been!
I don't drive like that with my kids in the car so I'm glad I was alone when that happened!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mom2KurlyT 24th June 2010, 1:30 pm

Nubie,

I know all about how them folk drive out there on the 95, 495 and 395. I grew up in PG Co (Clinton, MD) and graduated from Gwynn Park High (Yellow Jackets for life!)

Anywho, I wanted to ask you about finding "the one". If you find a product that your hair loves, do you have to find another so that you're hair doesn't get used to it? I've heard ladies talk about how their hair used to love a product but then hated it all of a sudden.

I'm only 3 mos post and I still have a lot of relaxed hair, so I don't really know what my natural hair likes yet.
Mom2KurlyT
Mom2KurlyT

http://kurlytspot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th June 2010, 1:36 pm

hey mom2k!! let me find u out a fellow pg-ian, lol. ewww gwynn park nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_silent ...fred douglass baby nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_tongue !! now how did u end up at g park coming from clinton? why u aint go to surrattsville?

anyhoo, yes i always like to have at least my top 3 so my hair doesnt get used to it and/or in case i run out i wanna have a back up til i need to re-up!

from most transitioners i always hear that the product acts different after they bc! im guessin maybe wit the hair being all one texture it works better or worse nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_scratch
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th June 2010, 1:45 pm

Mom2KurlyT...you're in my head. I have been hearing the same thing about peoples hair getting too used to a product so I have been wanting to find a second product line aside from Qhemet to put in rotation. I guess it all depends on the head the hair is on because I've seen some curlies rave about one line or product and that is all they use with wonderful results.

Nubie....you SUCK!! I've been wanting another leave in to put in rotation with the KCKT and I could've picked this up at the hair expo last weekend had I known how good it was. I see there are great reviews on the site as well. Hmmmm...what to do, what to do? I might see if I can find a good one locally and then take it from there.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th June 2010, 2:05 pm

lol, i know thats why i always wanna have my top 3 and nothing more! that way i can rotate em every month.

AL, giiiiiirl u shouldve at least grabbed a sample or something nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_razz cuz im SURE you'd like it. the knot today wasnt thick enuff for me and my hair would end up frizzy soft instead of fluffy soft. so when u make an order online (cuz she normally has free shipping often...like this month) you should grab some.

ive only been using my cd hair milk as my top leave in thus far so now i need to find my 3rd good leave in. the search continues....
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 24th June 2010, 2:15 pm

Nubie I can't stand when people do that and it seems like they do that on purpose! BTW Move by Luda is one of my make me drive fast songs too...lol I thought it was only me.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 24th June 2010, 2:23 pm

Mornin' Nubie! :-)

Move by Luda...that is the most best-est road rage/flossin' song ever! LOL
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th June 2010, 2:50 pm

woooow im so glad im not the only one. when a certain song comes on my foot LITERALLY gets heavy and i drive fast without realizing it. scary nubienatty - Page 4 Icon_eek
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 24th June 2010, 4:28 pm

Hey Nubie! Girl I been reading through your thread for the past 15 minutes just crackin up and agreeing with everything you write. LMAO I know exactly what you mean cuz when my JAM comes on...like MY JAM JAM i go crazy I start going hecka fast and don't even realize it. SMH I get so hyped its not even funny. Ill be checkin in often to read more of ur vents Smile have a great afternoon
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 24th June 2010, 8:00 pm

nubie I have to stop by your house at night 'cause it'll take about my whole lunch to catch up
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next