CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+69
neethair
Karyn
KeetaRay
j. kinky
dajewel
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Freestyles
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
funkyhairchic
.:Eden:.
Treece
SheeTacular
Thinice
Happy2B
Hurricane Curly
SisterBoyd
AfroButtafly
Cherry: extraordinary!
KeAnia
TriniCherryPrincess
cyclingchick
mstokes2008
freckledmom4
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
CocoEuro
wyldhoney
ktoliver5303
carfi366
poeticlyspkng
QuietButterfly
Buttercup76
curlsunfurled
nattyblog
missmoriah
Mom2KurlyT
jamaicacurl
FemmeFox
LadyMika
LaToya28
xtremelyperfect
sweetdrk1
TheRYL1
CocaColaCutie
Intelligentbeauty
BlondeByDesire
Notthecoolmom
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
iri9109
mrsmackey
Muz
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
curly-me-naturally
AfrikanLatina
CrissyQ
Nikcoils
jlowman1
ChrsLvsBks
swoodward
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
NubieNatty
CurlsGalore
traveljunkie08
priceless
KinkyNappyHappy
73 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 2 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by iri9109 15th June 2010, 2:25 pm

cute hair! bianca is really growing...i saw that episode and died laughin but then i was like 'should i really b laughin at this?" considering i had already saw the real latarian milton news videos(but i laughed at those too smh)...i wonder if they talked to his mom or grandma b4 they spoofed him on the show cuz im sure someone he knows watches the boondocks and saw it...even tho they didnt use his real name 'lamilton taeshawn' is close enough and it OBVIOUSLY was supposed to be him...and on the show they was jokin about killin him and stuff...idk he IS still a (big) little boy and that could mentally affect him in a negative way (he already been broadcast on the news and evaluated).... but boondocks always makes me laugh at stuff i prolly shouldnt but aaron mcgruder be makin social commentary w/ that show & distinguishing black ppl from n*ggas... oh and your friends choice of names: Shocked no comment. lol
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th June 2010, 2:54 pm

thanx laydeez; and msmack woo hoo i love gettin packages! i feel warm n fuzzy inside when i open them and still act surprised, lol.

iri; giiiiiiirl thats how i felt like "should i be laughin cuz this is sad" but to compare it to the real bad azz fat kid OOOOMMMGGG!! "cuz its fun to do bad things and...and my fwend was smokin cigawettes" lmaooo but the funny (and sad) part was how the grandmother kept makin excuses esp when she got whooped for not buyin him chicken. girl...to hear Myra (from martin) voice say "well...he does love their fried chicken" i lost it, lmaoooo. its just sad to hear him say he wanted to do hoodrat things now THAT made me mad cuz in the end its gonna be MY tax paying dollars supplyin his cot in jail nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_sad

that dmn mcgruder dude is so on point cuz i can distinguish black folks n nggz...

"i loooove my black people but i cant stand a ngga"-chris rock
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 15th June 2010, 8:38 pm

Yea, I saw that boondocks too!@ I think it's one of the funniest shows ever. I was in tears - except the part where I realized the kid was a sociopath and there ain't no meds for that!

Love the pics Nubie! In spite of the fact that you said one side was acting up, I thought it looked very sophisticated.
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 8:51 am

thanx swood; its always been my left side that doesnt cooperate, even in my permie days. i always had my part on the left and wrapped to the right so my nice n shiney side has always been the right...which is weird cuz im a lefty nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_biggrin (FYI; left handers are smarter since we have to use both sides of the brain in this right handed world)

**sigh** so today im sure will be one of those days, i can just feel it. i dont even feel like myself today for some reason...that time of the month i guess. my taste buds arent the same, im mad cuz i got overdraft charges from a check i clearly forgot i wrote like 3 months ago...i HATE when people hold on to checks n dont cash em right away; so now i need to put on the "oops" front and make wachovia refund me some money; then u know when u down to ur last dollar u sit back and try to remember who owes u money, lol. speakin of owin me money...verizon owes me $45 from some wack charges between jan-march; WTH, late fee of $29 from value city...awww hellz naw GIMME DAT BACK...

then last night my dog, monet got lost in the woods and ended up all muddy n nasty nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_cry . she's gettin old and was stuck for hours im sure. i noticed while we were eatin she wasnt around cuz she looooves some chicken, then i went outside n heard her barking from afar (we have a bond ya know) but she was stuck in the mud n running circles tryin to find a way out. i got my stepbrother to take his pretty boy azz over there to get her, washed her outside, took a shower n went to bed. my alarm clock goes off this morning and i was about to toss it wondering WHY is it goin off nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_mad

**sigh**soooo thats my day so far and its only about 8am but god is good all the time, and all the time god is good. i have to unwind and get back into a relaxin mode so im listening to the pandora station filled with some good ol' 90's RnB guys...like REAL RnB not that fake fluffy kool aid crap on the radio now. u know how when u listen to an old song it reminds u of whatever u had goin on in those days; my fav-Case "couldnt we be happily ever afteeer", anything ginuwine, boyz II men, joe and donnell jones nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_smile carl thomas "n i wish i never met heeer at all, even tho' i love her sooo n she got love for meee" jagged edge ANY song...i can go on n on...i love my 90's. ooooh wait...deborah cox "nobody's suppose to be here" is on ***PAUSE*** i always feel like i can sing when i hear that song; esp the one she got wit dude from Next (remember they sang Butta Love mmmmm mmm) "we cant be friends cuz im still in looove wit uuuuuu"

ok so i feel better now...thank goodness for music! my hair is uberly soft, im guessin its thanx to the humidity and refreshin it wit some coconut oil. i didnt retwist last night (refer to above why i didnt) but i like the curly fro it turned out to be. i might retwist tonight, i have a dr. appt tomorrow and im feelin **cough** sick (for 2 days from now nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_cool ) im just so hype n anxious to get to my dads for the wknd.

i would take a pic but i have a big azz red pimple on my cheek that is BEAMIN on my face right now so i need to put on a ski mask for the day!

i'll probably, im sure post up my vents today but i have to get in the groove n really feel it ya know...right now...i aint feelin it. i take my writing seriously (if u cant tell already, lol)
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 16th June 2010, 9:18 am

Girl don't speak that into your life , regardless of how you feel just say it's gonna be a good day !! ok ,I'll say it for you . Nubie you are gonna have a fantab -ulous day ! nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_biggrin nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_biggrin nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Go lefty's !!!! I'm a lefty too , and yes we are smarter than the average bear !

and Girl you got me thinking now about the music , like ooo Next !!!! that was my Jaaam !

Baby when were grindin , I get so excited
oo how I like it , I try but I can't hide it ........yeah that was the good ol days

and my girls SWV , I get so weak in the knees ........... now I'm singing nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_biggrin and I'm so into to you ..

yes that was the real R&B .

and you are the author(of your writing) , so you have that right. lol

And I am talking to you in 2 different post ...ha ha
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 9:59 am

lol, curly u crazy! now im gonna have that song stuck in my head ALLLLLL day "ur makin it haaard for meeee"
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 16th June 2010, 10:41 am

Hey Nubie first love the hair and the avi pic your makeup is cute. I always see ppl with fab eyeliner and I'm like I can prob do that...go to the makeup aisle or rather glance down and keeps it moving lol.

90's was the best esp since those were the high school years and a bunch of I did that first then moments nubienatty - Page 2 Suspect lol

And I also love when ppl you went to high school with, that you never talked to in high school (for whatever reason yours or theirs lol) get extra excited to see you ten yrs later like you was best friends...smh...I don't understand it nubienatty - Page 2 Confused

oh yeah and that swv song will be in my head all day now...at least till my daughter puts another song in it nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_biggrin . That was my song me and my sister still sing it lol

I hope your day is lovely
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 11:20 am

heeeeeeeey mel, yes those are definitely CLASSICS!! like when our elders say we dont know good music, lol. i say that now too nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_eek

giiiiiirl i bet u were SOMETHIN in high school nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_evil
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th June 2010, 11:45 am

Hey Nubie,

I'm a fan of old school music too. Loved Jodeci and Keith Sweat. Hope you have a great day!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th June 2010, 11:51 am

I havent been to your house in awhile. Lovin Bianca and the make up!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 16th June 2010, 12:50 pm

Hey Nubie! Turn that frown upside down and make it a great day! Now, you know the 90s was my decade!!! New Jack Swing, BlackStreet, Guy, Jodeci, Kels (R. Kelly), etc! I love Pandora, too! Thanks God, for it! Your day will get better, we've all been there!

Bianca is fabulicious!!! That's my new word! Lovin' your makeup, too, doll! You're an expert now!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 16th June 2010, 1:44 pm

i love music from the 90's...even tho i was probably in elementary school for most of it lol i still be jammin to the throwbacks...left is the best!!!(even tho its hard out here for a lefty livin in a righty world...)...i hope ur day gets better Smile
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 16th June 2010, 2:00 pm

hope your day gets better. you all got me changing my pandora station right now so i can get my 90's grove on too! remember brownstone, i liked them too.

anyway, sorry to hear about your dog. i'm a total dog lover and would have been frantic but luckily for you she wasn't far. not sure how old she is but maybe you can get her microchiped. they have clinics sometimes and it's like $10.

also, i'll pm you about the verizon issue. might be able to help.

and yes god is good all the time....it's going to be a great afternoon for you (since the day started off kinda rough). nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_flower
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 16th June 2010, 2:08 pm

Nubie,

hope your day is going better

I remember that deborah cox song on heavy rotation during a road trip...always sounded like a stalker to me.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th June 2010, 2:33 pm

Hi Nubie ... have a blessed day ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 16th June 2010, 2:45 pm

Hey I'm a lefty too! LOVES my 90's music on Pandora...psst have you listened to Jodeci radio on Pandora it is the BOMB! We all have those days...I know it will get better, music usually soothes my soul. From Gospel to my Oldies. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_flower

Last edited by npmoore04 on 16th June 2010, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 16th June 2010, 3:14 pm

@ npmoore: Girrrl, that station takes me ALL the way back!!! I love the 90s! I'm jammin' Pandora right now and Jodeci is on! Singing my jam, "Feenin'! Love it!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 16th June 2010, 3:44 pm

CG!! GIRL! I had all they tapes! lol so glad they have things like Pandora and iTunes. Cause CD's don't last forever and I don't even have a cassette player at all.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 6:16 pm

lol yall got the pandora frenzy goin on right now! maaaan, i got so many dag on stations its crazy; maxwell, tyrese, INTRO...woooo oww!! dont get me started.

my day is almost over so im feelin MUCH better now (esp since verizon refunded me some YOUNG MOOLAH BAAYBAY) and u laydeez always perk me up! NP, im mad u took it back to the TAPES nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_eek and i make my cd's last cuz i guard em like a HAWK!!!

@dva; monet is 13 so i already know she's in her last days nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_sad . she's goin blind n some mo' stuff. i cant get wit that microchip stuff tho...its like THE MAN tryin to keep an eye on me or something

nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_rr THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 16th June 2010, 6:20 pm

Nubie,

my husband said he "taped" a show on the dvr and my step-son said "taped! Dad that's old it's not taped anymore"

I'm like look it's taped if we say it's taped at 10 you can sit down and watch it or not.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 16th June 2010, 6:23 pm

NubieNatty wrote:@dva; monet is 13 so i already know she's in her last days nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_sad . she's goin blind n some mo' stuff. i cant get wit that microchip stuff tho...its like THE MAN tryin to keep an eye on me or something

nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_rr THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!

nubienatty - Page 2 Lol I understand about the microchip. My old dog, who died last year, didn't have it. But when I got my current dog from the shelter she had a chip installed. The loss of eyesight and hearing and stuff seems to be pretty common too in older dogs. Mine was blind. My mom's Yorkie is 14 and has cataracts (sp?) and losing her hearing.

Do you think you'll get another dog after Monet?
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 16th June 2010, 6:24 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:Nubie,

my husband said he "taped" a show on the dvr and my step-son said "taped! Dad that's old it's not taped anymore"

I'm like look it's taped if we say it's taped at 10 you can sit down and watch it or not.

NTCM, don't be mad he pointed out you and hubby are old school nubienatty - Page 2 Lol

He probably has no idea what an acutal VCR or VHS tape looks like. That's cute.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 6:32 pm

@NTCM; lmaooooooooo!! old heads UNITE!!! too funny!

@dva; she's been goin blind for the past few years now but the dr said she'll probably die before she's completely stevie wondered, she got cataracts too **sigh** im so in denial i guess. yes, i'll get another one after her thats LESS maintenance cuz she's a cocker (i inherited her after my mom died) and she used to get ear infections often, esp in the summer time but i clean em about 2 times a week, her coat i get it shaved ALL off about once every 6 months.

i want a boxer or pit but since im gettin a condo so a big dog wont be fair; once i get a yard tho'...ITS ON!!! i'll get my next dog from a shelter too, i just hate leave them all behind nubienatty - Page 2 Icon_sad
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 16th June 2010, 9:18 pm

HUGS to Nubie. I know I'm late but what the hell in my Kevin Hart voice "bring it in big guy" HUGS!!!!
Kevin Hart is a fool and if you need a good laugh, he's your man.
iDisclaimer: Some explicit language.

Love ya chica!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 16th June 2010, 10:51 pm

hey chica

I am left handed too. I love the twist. And the music from the 90's is music not this stuff they have on the radio now. hope your day got better
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next