CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

+65
PaganWifey
cyclingchick
Buttercup76
iri9109
nattyblog
priceless
QuietButterfly
raina
swoodward
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
NylaCoils
jlowman1
LadyMika
Pi*Jay
TheRYL1
Curly_Aquarius
NhappyJackie
poeticlyspkng
missmoriah
Karyn
CrissyQ
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
Winnielours
MellowOne
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
LaToya28
NubieNatty
Mz. Thang
MahoganyCurls
blondie
Cherry: extraordinary!
CocoEuro
StephanieB
KinkyNappyHappy
Pinkrage
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
tiashaunteƩ
Juices-n-Berries
Intelligentbeauty
DanceOnTheSkylines
Lynnieluve
Freestyles
mojitochica
curlykinks
LilMsPuddles
HumanNature
beautifuleyez
truet
A85
AfrikanLatina
divadr175
sweetdrk1
crvng4mr
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
ChrsLvsBks
Blackbeauty
dajewel
BindyMac08
SheeTacular
69 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Empty Re: SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

Post by swoodward 13th October 2010, 10:01 pm

nice reggie!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Empty Re: SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show!

Post by SheeTacular 18th October 2010, 6:25 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Glad to see you checkin in. My posts have been sparse as well. Seems like you have some good plans in the works. So keep it up! Oh and I'm glad the shea amla is working for you. Did you repurchase?

Thanks for the support. I was really thinking about big chopping again but I'm almost out of that ackward stage so I'm going to hang on in there and see what happents.

No I didn't repurchase the shea amla. I just got around to using the sample I won from you. The smell put me off a bit at first.

SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 18th October 2010, 7:01 pm

Hey Shee!

How goes it?

I, too, am hanging tough through the ackward "in between" stage. :-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 18th October 2010, 7:32 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Ok!! No rant video. I'm gonna do what I've been taught to do and ignore ignorance because my time is precious.

Soooooo Now on to hair. YAY!! cheers

After my cut at the end of August I have just been protective styling my hair with twists and pinup styles. Today I have a twistout puff with a pompadoure because it's wash day.

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00316

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00317

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00318

I've been shampooing with Giovanni SAS or 50:50.

I've been conditioning with a treatment that 1/2 cup aussie moist condish, 1 tbsp maka powder, 1tbsp brahmi powder and 1 tbsp shakakai powder, 1tbsp olive oil, castor oil, Lavendar eo and tea tree eo.

I'm using Giovanni Direct leave in modified like Kimmaytubes leave in. I use castor oil and olive oil.

I've been twisting with afroveda shea amla butter.

Tonight I'm conditioning with giovanni's extreme protien and DC with Bee Mine Bee-U-tiful deep conditioner then style.

Ohhh I forgot to add that I'm still banding to let my hair air dry before twisting or styling.

That's all I've been doing.

I want to try wash n gos again. I'll probably do that around the holidays using Freeworship's (from youtube) method. I will be using Kinky Curly. Next Spring I am gonna try doing Leave in Conditioner only wash n gos.

ok I will get with you guys later.

Smooches.

Hey Shee

Your hair has really grown. I remember when I first joined the site and you posted about paying more attention to your hair, and the growth you were looking for. Well..you've done an excellent job!!! AWESOME length retention.

Now...I see you've tried the Bee Mine deep conditioner...so how do you like it? I've been watching it since it first came out. I really want to try it...can you give a brief review!!

Yes...the neighborhood has gotten large..its hard to keep up sometimes, but I do the best I can!!

((Hugs))
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 20th October 2010, 5:44 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Shee!

How goes it?

I, too, am hanging tough through the ackward "in between" stage. :-)

Hey Ryl1!
It's going. Thanks for the visit.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Ok!! No rant video. I'm gonna do what I've been taught to do and ignore ignorance because my time is precious.

Soooooo Now on to hair. YAY!! cheers

After my cut at the end of August I have just been protective styling my hair with twists and pinup styles. Today I have a twistout puff with a pompadoure because it's wash day.

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00316

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00317

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00318

I've been shampooing with Giovanni SAS or 50:50.

I've been conditioning with a treatment that 1/2 cup aussie moist condish, 1 tbsp maka powder, 1tbsp brahmi powder and 1 tbsp shakakai powder, 1tbsp olive oil, castor oil, Lavendar eo and tea tree eo.

I'm using Giovanni Direct leave in modified like Kimmaytubes leave in. I use castor oil and olive oil.

I've been twisting with afroveda shea amla butter.

Tonight I'm conditioning with giovanni's extreme protien and DC with Bee Mine Bee-U-tiful deep conditioner then style.

Ohhh I forgot to add that I'm still banding to let my hair air dry before twisting or styling.

That's all I've been doing.

I want to try wash n gos again. I'll probably do that around the holidays using Freeworship's (from youtube) method. I will be using Kinky Curly. Next Spring I am gonna try doing Leave in Conditioner only wash n gos.

ok I will get with you guys later.

Smooches.

Hey Shee

Your hair has really grown. I remember when I first joined the site and you posted about paying more attention to your hair, and the growth you were looking for. Well..you've done an excellent job!!! AWESOME length retention.

Now...I see you've tried the Bee Mine deep conditioner...so how do you like it? I've been watching it since it first came out. I really want to try it...can you give a brief review!!

Yes...the neighborhood has gotten large..its hard to keep up sometimes, but I do the best I can!!

((Hugs))

The short version is I love it. A little goes a long way. Smells good. Feels good. Conditions well even when your hair isn't it's cleanest or clarified. Great at adding moisture. I love to use it after a protien treatment. Worth every cent.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 20th October 2010, 5:46 pm

I'm back to blogging. Not just about gospel music but about everything I feel like saying. (well within reason.) Check it out.

Blog
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th October 2010, 7:45 am

Hey Shee...

Just wanted to say hi, and to let you know that you have a really nice blog. I'm going to try and keep up with you there and youtube!!

TTYL

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 4th November 2010, 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 28th October 2010, 9:00 am

Hey everybody!!

Thanks for all the compliments, prayers and support. You ladies are the greatest. I know I haven't been posting as much but hopefully as we approach the holidays I will be able to do more.

Be blessed and be a blessing.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 30th October 2010, 3:10 am

Hello all,

How are you? I'm doing pretty good. The blog is coming along. I'm just tweeking it here and there. Trying to post on the regular. Nothing extravagant just a lil something here and there.

I am prepped to install my first ever yarn braids on tomorrow. I will post pics and what not or a link to the blog just to get some traffic. Laughing

Be blessed and be a blessing
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 31st October 2010, 8:39 pm

wow, you're putting them in? Show me, show me!!! I really like some of the braid styles I have been seeing on the street lately. How long are you going?
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Buttercup76 2nd November 2010, 4:11 pm

Hey Sheetaboo...(YT) I saw your vid with the yarn braids... That style is very becoming on you.... Can you share how to maintain Yarn Braids? I was thinking about getting them... Thanks in advance...
Buttercup76
Buttercup76

http://www.thegeminiexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 2nd November 2010, 6:07 pm

Sdestiny12?? I didn't know you were here. I plan to moisturize night and day with a water/aloe vera juice spray and seal with oil. I will wash and condition weekly. If it changes I will let you know.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by Buttercup76 3rd November 2010, 12:06 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Sdestiny12?? I didn't know you were here. I plan to moisturize night and day with a water/aloe vera juice spray and seal with oil. I will wash and condition weekly. If it changes I will let you know.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Yes it's me sdestiny12... Okay. So it is okay to wash... Thanks for your response...
Buttercup76
Buttercup76

http://www.thegeminiexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 3rd November 2010, 2:47 pm

glad to see ur feeling better!!! ur hair looks fab!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th November 2010, 7:10 am

okay...I see you finished your yarn braids. Can we get some pictures over here??? LOL

From what I can tell from your avatar you did a great job!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th November 2010, 10:34 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:okay...I see you finished your yarn braids. Can we get some pictures over here??? LOL

What she said!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 6th November 2010, 12:30 am

yea, closeups? me wanna see...
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th November 2010, 10:29 am

I just checked out the blog, love it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th November 2010, 4:09 pm

i thought i'd drop by to see what u done won now Rolling Eyes

oh and im lovin the braids!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 7th November 2010, 1:10 am

Ok don't beat me please. Here are some pics. Please take note that I was not well so ignore my face. Very Happy

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00017

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00018

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00019

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00020

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00021

SheeTacular's Hair Journey - Slide show! - Page 29 Img00022
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 7th November 2010, 1:14 am

dajewel wrote:glad to see ur feeling better!!! ur hair looks fab!
Thanks
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:okay...I see you finished your yarn braids. Can we get some pictures over here??? LOL

sweetdrk1 wrote:

What she said!

swoodward wrote:yea, closeups? me wanna see...

just posted more to come later

sweetdrk1 wrote:I just checked out the blog, love it!
Thanks there is more changes to come but I like what it's growing into.

NubieNatty wrote:i thought i'd drop by to see what u done won now Rolling Eyes

oh and im lovin the braids!!
I ain't won NUFFIN'!!! It's a said day.

Thanks!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th November 2010, 10:29 am

Your braids look great! did you do them yourself? I see you visited the blog, thanks for stopping by.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 10th November 2010, 5:41 pm

CrissyQ wrote:Your braids look great! did you do them yourself? I see you visited the blog, thanks for stopping by.

Thanks lady!! Yes I did them over two days. Your welcome!! I enjoy your blog.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 11th November 2010, 6:51 pm

I tried an online store that is new to me, Vitacost.com. Their Giovanni Products were about 45% off.

I came across this site when I was searching on the Swagbucks.com. Anyone using Giovanni know that the average price range in $7.99 - $9.99 for 8.5 ounces. So I decided to give it a try.

I ordered the following:

Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Shampoo - $4.33
Giovanni 50:50 Conditioner - $4.43
Giovanni Direct Leave in Condition - 2 bottles @ $4.43 = $8.86
Jarrow Formulas Organic Coconut Oil 16 oz - 2 jars @ $4.36 = $8.72

Order was $26.34 shipping and handling was $4.99 for a grand total of $31.33.

This order was placed on November 4th a lil before midnight. It shipped November 5th in the evening. The package originated from Las Vegas and arrived in Michigan this afternoon via UPS.

My sister opened the box for me because I was curious as to what condition it would arrive in. Each Giovanni bottle was wrapped in plastic then the bottles were put in ziploc bags. The jars of coconut oil was placed on it's lid (which is plastic) they were wrapped and bagged as well and air pillows were strategically placed throughout the box.

If you want check them out. Please note not all items sell that low but $4.99 flat rate shipping is a great deal with the 45% off.

I will definitely be ordering from them again.

SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 12th November 2010, 4:10 pm

Wow, I need to check out vitacost!

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Wow you are taller than I imagined...anyway. I'm glad you had a good time.

I get that a lot...I'm 6'0", so I tower over most of my friends. Laughing
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next