CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 39 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TheRYL1 9th May 2010, 3:18 am

Hey Lady!

Cool...just let me know when you're able. ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 39 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 9th May 2010, 4:25 am

I will! Thanks Girly!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th May 2010, 1:28 am

Hola Chicas! Happy Mother's Day to all the Momma's in the house!

I have a quick product haul. I went to Target today and they had Herbal Essence, Aussie and Suave products for sale. I got HE Totally Twisted condish for $2.88, HE long term relationship leave-in split end protector for $2.88, suave naturals tropical coconut condish for $1.

I will be deserting the twist challenge. Sigh. MM hates twists and I hate the way they look after a few days (flat, ratty and straight). I decided to wear a simple cowashed ponytail for the rest of the month. These ponytails may or may not turn into buns, and I may or may not attempt mini twists again. We shall see!

I will update you guys on the product details/likes/dislikes as I try them out!

Night! Night! Sleep tight!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 10th May 2010, 12:51 pm

Wow....I was just going to state how I was leaving the challenge. My ends are suffering.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 10th May 2010, 1:05 pm

I'm going to have to go grab a bottle or two or three of the HE LTR. Its my go to conditioner after my ayurvedic treatment. Smile I know I could never make it in a twist challenge. My hair and scalp will just not have it and I also have the problem with twists just getting flatter as the days go on versus plump like everyone elses. Its probably due to my texture I'm guessing.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th May 2010, 2:49 pm

@ Tia: Yeah, my ends are not looking hot! They aren't really split, but look dry. Twists may not be good for MM in the summer. That's why I bought the split end leave-in.

@ AL: Yeah, I know it's my texture!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 10th May 2010, 3:03 pm

Do you know when the sale is over? was thinking of going today to target
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th May 2010, 3:22 pm

I think it started yesterday, so it should be for the week at least! I say go! LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 10th May 2010, 4:21 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I might have to try that long term relationship when my hair gets longer but I wonder if I can use it now? I read that's it's for long hair and I'm a smedium right now. What do ya think?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th May 2010, 4:43 pm

I think yo0u can totally use! You'll have long hair soon TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 39 Icon_lol .
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th May 2010, 7:21 pm

Hey Terra

Was just stopping by to say hi when I read that you were leaving the twist challenge.

I'm sorry that didn't work for you.

Well...I sure MM is looking good in that pony!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 10th May 2010, 9:43 pm

Hey Terra!

It has been so windy out here i wonder if that takes a toll on our unprotected ends while in the twist. Thanks for the tarjay update i am not trying to spend any dinero...decisions, decisions. TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 39 Icon_scratch i've eye balling LTR I already have 2 bottles of HH I haven't used.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th May 2010, 12:36 am

Hey TD!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 11th May 2010, 4:54 am

Hey TerraD! How goes it with you?

As for wind and dry ends, I once read that there is a definite connecton between the two. So with twists, you really have to pay close attention to the ends if they aren't "hidden" (i.e., pinned, bunned, etc.).
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th May 2010, 3:17 pm

I am looking for pics *peeking in*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 12th May 2010, 6:48 pm

Hope you are having a good week thus far!

**peeking in after sweet** for pictures
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th May 2010, 10:40 pm

lol@Chrs
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 12th May 2010, 11:49 pm

Thanks for the heads up HE LTR. I have been wanting to try it. Now I have a reason to purchase it. dance
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 13th May 2010, 1:17 am

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been MIA. Crazy week, and I have a sinus infection! That combined with allergies and flowers surrounding the hospital...not good! I've taken so much benadryl I'm starting to get the startle effect (side effect where your body jerks every now and then, like someone startled you!). LOL, maybe not really, but I haven't been sleeping well.

Anyway, MM is doing well. I did a stretched length check and it looks like I'm still APL. I had a really nice twistout from the mini twists, I even got Day 3 hair! Sorry, no pics. I applied the LTR spli end leave-in and set on flexi rods...Ah-Maze-ing! The ends were so moisturized and curled perfectly! Today I cowashed with Suave trop. coconut and then dc'ed with HE Totally Twisted. 1st I must say TT does what it says, my curls were popping so much, they shrunk up to my ears LOL. I freaked at first, thinking my hair was chopped in my sleep or something, which lead to the random length check, WHEW! I then air dried for 30 minutes and then applied SYTCuc's and LTR end protector, before braiding and setting on flexi rods! I am off to bed, got to work tomorrow.

But, after work a couple coworkers and I will be heading out to a lounge/bar type of thing. That's not my thing, since I'm not a drinker (wine only, a couple times a month). But, because I do like them, I'm going to be the designated driver TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 39 Icon_rolleyes, LOL. I am going to try to look cute after a 12.5 hours shift and will try out the camera Sweet, so kindly gave me TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 39 Icon_lol (Love ya, sweet!)

Have a nice night, I will try to stop by in the morning! Night! Night!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 13th May 2010, 2:02 am

Hey hun, sorry to hear about your sinus infection and allergies. I know that is the worst feeling. LOL @ you being designated Dave. I wish I had a friend like you that does not drink and volunteers to be the safe drivers. My friends will look at me like I have lost my mind. We usually just have things done at my house and they stay the night.

I would have loved to see how your hair looked with the twist outs. Hope all is well with you hun.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 13th May 2010, 10:26 am

Well, the products I used last night, did not include oil and MM laughed in my face! MY braid out was extra soft and fluffy, but had no definition. It looked like a stretched fluffy fro! So...I'll show her, bun it is!

Have a great day Ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 13th May 2010, 10:27 am

Thanks KT! I just agreed, usually no one will even ask me, LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th May 2010, 11:58 am

Yes you need to take that camera out and use it!! LOL!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th May 2010, 3:31 pm

Lynn we are going to have to go unpack that camera for her.

lova ya back TD!! Now take some pics dang it! LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th May 2010, 12:48 am

Somebody said they saw you taking pics....I stopped by to see them....Maybe they thought you were Winnielours....because I dont see any pics of you and MM.

I'll check back later.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next