CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteƩ
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 26th February 2010, 1:00 am

I will, sweet!!!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by Intelligentbeauty 26th February 2010, 3:11 am

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW POSITION TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 3:53 am

Your pictures came out amazing! D. Denise did a great job! kee hee your dimples make me smile, i always thought dimple were adorable. And congrats on being an RN at the CHLA! Oh! and have fun at the NAACP Image Awards!

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 26th February 2010, 1:48 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
Keisha wrote:Terra your pics are lovely. D.Denise your a beast behind the camera girl. You two are a great combo.

I agree 110%!!!

I dont know how I never saw this but thank you! This means so much to me because I am still very much learning my camera (you can ask terra! lol) and this is awesome motivation.
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th February 2010, 2:06 pm

Morning Ladies!!!!

I'm about to hop in the shower and start getting ready for the day. We are heading out for the Image Awards preshow at noon. It starts at 3pm. I will take pics of my hair, makeup and dress to post either tonight or tomorrow. I may snap a quick hair pic and post it before we leave TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Icon_lol. I'm pretty excited to get out, I haven't been doing much. I even painted my toes last night hehehe!
Since next month is rollerset month, I will probably be washing and DC'ing on sunday after church. That way I can rollerset and finish drying by the time Desperate Housewives comes on (I know, I'm so bad!). I will be using our dear Tiashauntee's method with the bands below the rollers. And loose rollers on the outer perimeter. I am only going to apply Curly Nikki's setting lotion, because I do not want my hair to be too heavy. I will go get big rollers and clips tomorrow.
I will totally post pics of the process and a length comparison on both here and my fotki!

Have a great day!

Oh yeah, If you are able watch The Doctors today. I was in the audience and the show airs today. Apparently there's a huge shot of my face and MM! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Icon_rr
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 26th February 2010, 2:19 pm

Good luck with the rollerset!
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th February 2010, 3:01 pm

Thanks Tia!! I hope it works!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2010, 3:30 pm

TerraD wrote:Morning Ladies!!!!

I'm about to hop in the shower and start getting ready for the day. We are heading out for the Image Awards preshow at noon. It starts at 3pm. I will take pics of my hair, makeup and dress to post either tonight or tomorrow. I may snap a quick hair pic and post it before we leave TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Icon_lol. I'm pretty excited to get out, I haven't been doing much. I even painted my toes last night hehehe!
Since next month is rollerset month, I will probably be washing and DC'ing on sunday after church. That way I can rollerset and finish drying by the time Desperate Housewives comes on (I know, I'm so bad!). I will be using our dear Tiashauntee's method with the bands below the rollers. And loose rollers on the outer perimeter. I am only going to apply Curly Nikki's setting lotion, because I do not want my hair to be too heavy. I will go get big rollers and clips tomorrow.
I will totally post pics of the process and a length comparison on both here and my fotki!

Have a great day!

Oh yeah, If you are able watch The Doctors today. I was in the audience and the show airs today. Apparently there's a huge shot of my face and MM! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Icon_rr

I never watch "The Doctors" but I am gonna set my DVR just so I can see you! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Lol

***checked the listing, It came on already TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Icon_mad ***
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 26th February 2010, 3:33 pm

Have fun at the image awards! Ill be at SLS tonight my friend is DJing... I really wanted to go! But I'm in san Diego for work :-/
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th February 2010, 4:15 pm

d.denise wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:
Keisha wrote:Terra your pics are lovely. D.Denise your a beast behind the camera girl. You two are a great combo.

I agree 110%!!!

I dont know how I never saw this but thank you! This means so much to me because I am still very much learning my camera (you can ask terra! lol) and this is awesome motivation.

well you can stop saying that because you did your thing. That pic of the flower with her in the background is UNBELIEVABLE!! Worthy of framing..honestly!
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Hi211 @ Terra!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th February 2010, 5:00 pm

Hi Sweetdrk!!!!!

Here are pics of my makeup (natural-neutral colors)
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Photo_14

And my hair:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Photo_15
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Photo_16
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Photo_17

Gotta go!! Pics of dress and shoes coming later!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 26th February 2010, 6:02 pm

Cute!!! I'm gonna see if I can do a smaller version of that style on Rogue!! Hopefully she likes it.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2010, 7:01 pm

Pretty!!! Your hair is cute too!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 26th February 2010, 7:19 pm

Do you have any idea how pretty you are?! Beautiful! Have fun
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 26th February 2010, 9:21 pm

I love the makeup (I'm still trying to learn) and your hair is gorgeous!
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 27th February 2010, 1:55 am

LOVELY PICS, TerraD. TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 24 Icon_smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 27th February 2010, 1:58 am

I'm sure the outfit was just as fly as that hair and makeup. Congrats on the job sista girl!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 27th February 2010, 4:56 am

Thanks you guys!!! I had a great time.
Sheetacular: Rogue will totally love it! Make sure you show us pics!

Tia, I'm plain jane when it comes to makeup, so mascara, eye liner and mascara are all I will use. Today i put a little concealer on my lids and dusted it with bronzer.

Erica: You are so sweet! I was totally looking at that first pic like "man my irises are huge!" But, that's still an issue of mine, picking out physical flaws!

AL: I will post the dress and shoes tomorrow!

Night!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th February 2010, 11:16 am

TerraD wrote:Thanks you guys!!! I had a great time.

Tia, I'm plain jane when it comes to makeup, so mascara, eye liner and mascara are all I will use. Today i put a little concealer on my lids and dusted it with bronzer.

Erica: You are so sweet! I was totally looking at that first pic like "man my irises are huge!" But, that's still an issue of mine, picking out physical flaws!

Night!

Those irises are so NOT a flaw!!! I'll take them!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th February 2010, 12:54 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
TerraD wrote:Thanks you guys!!! I had a great time.

Night!

Those irises are so NOT a flaw!!! I'll take them!!
what she said!! The show was really good! I can't wait to see picks!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th February 2010, 1:06 pm

Very nice.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 27th February 2010, 3:33 pm

your hair was sooo pretty! elegant, regal, just a few of the words that come to mind queen
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 27th February 2010, 4:14 pm

Terra you really are a beauty!! I'm kinda jealous that you went to the NAACP awards though ... I'm sure you had a great time!! And looked fabulous to boot Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th February 2010, 3:02 am

tiashauntee wrote:I love the makeup (I'm still trying to learn) and your hair is gorgeous!
Yes, I agree!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cutephantasm 28th February 2010, 3:07 am

i love that updo!! and your new default =)
cutephantasm
cutephantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next