CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 7 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 21st December 2009, 11:59 pm

Today I had an interview, so I wore my hair in a bun. I moisturized my ends and just pulled it into a bun in the back! I got some great goodies at the LA Meetup so I will be cowashing and giving my TNC a third try LOL. Thanks to Human Nature I have a back-up style (half-twisted bantu knots!)
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 7 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by tiashaunteé 22nd December 2009, 12:01 am

Sending you well wishes for the interview!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd December 2009, 12:34 am

How do you think the interview went? I saw the pics from the meet up. Your hair was cute.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd December 2009, 3:03 am

Thanks tiashauntee!
Lynnieluve: I think it went well. My anxiety level went to 100, when they told me that there were only 3 positions being filled. But I'm just trusting in God, it's in his hands now!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 22nd December 2009, 3:12 am

how was fred hammond???? i hope you praised your way right into that position :-) TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 7 678474
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 22nd December 2009, 3:25 am

I'm definitely praying for you... and for double protection my fingers are crossed... Had a great time yesterday, we def have to do it again!
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 22nd December 2009, 3:49 am

Hey Terra, loved your hair and your jacket at the meet up yesterday (I TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 7 Herz jackets) I know you did well on ur final interview today... so congrats in advance. Im taking my last 2 pre reqs (micro & physio) in the spring, therefore I'll be cyber stalking you and Page, in regards to hair stuff of course TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 7 Icon_wink ... oh and the occasional student nurse questions.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi*Jay 22nd December 2009, 3:58 am

Your Meet-Up hair was gorgeous!
Pi*Jay
Pi*Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd December 2009, 11:33 am

Thanks everyone!
d.denise: Girl! Fred Hammond was off the hook. I left early but got to here 4 songs of his, Chante Moore and Kenny Lattimore sang together and made me cry! So I think I praised my way into that position! LOL I should know by Christmas.

Siren: I'm up for student nurse questions LOL. I've got tons of old notes still!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd December 2009, 11:35 am

Today I'm going to meet the staff at CHLA. They do that to get the staff's opinion before hiring new nurses! I banded my hair last night, to stretch it for a bigger bun! I used my water bottle with a little infusium 23 to dampen. Added some aussie moist and coconut oil and that was it! Hope it looks great when I bun it!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 22nd December 2009, 11:36 am

You saw Fred Hammond?!??!?! I am so hating right now!

When the praises go up the blessings come down. If that position is the one God has for you....it's yours!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd December 2009, 11:39 am

LOL, Fred Hammond was at West Angeles COGIC for their christmas program. I love him and it made me happy that he had on a detroit hat (my hometown). And his backgroud singers were doing it!
Thanks tiashauntee!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 22nd December 2009, 12:31 pm

You are in my thoughts and prayers for the job.

Your hair will turn out great. You are going to ensure that I know.

I love Fred Hammond's music.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd December 2009, 4:17 pm

OMG!!! I am so jealous! I, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE FRED HAMMOND!!!!!!! I have all of his albums and the DVDs too.

If he ever comes within 3 hours of here, I am going to see him!!!

Last edited by Lynnieluve on 22nd December 2009, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finished my thought)
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd December 2009, 11:01 pm

So, I didn't get the job. I'm pretty bummed about it. But, I trust God enough to know that there must be an even better job out there for me! Thanks for the prayers ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd December 2009, 11:12 pm

awww honey I am sorry about the job!! I agree there is a better job oout there for you!! *hugs*

Now were are these meet up pics??
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd December 2009, 11:16 pm

LOL. About to do the pics now!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 22nd December 2009, 11:21 pm

Definitely something better out there for you! My prayer is that the Lord presents you with your dream job in the near future! Now just trust and believe it & don't forget to give him the glory when it comes to fruition!

---Reese TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 7 Icon_rr
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd December 2009, 11:23 pm

Thanks Reese!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd December 2009, 12:14 am

I stand with you in agreement with you on a job. In Jesus' name.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd December 2009, 12:18 am

Thanks ChrsLvsBks!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd December 2009, 3:01 am

I'm sorry you are bummed. Just know that there is something better out there for you.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd December 2009, 3:13 am

Thanks Lynnieluve!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 23rd December 2009, 3:59 am

I'm sorry about the job. You have such a great spirit. I know this means that there is something out there that is designed just for you.
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd December 2009, 4:00 am

Thanks humannature!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next