CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

+55
prodigy75
Kemali727
beautynthadark
oneyoyo
khaymie78
Smiilez03
KinkyDO21
tammymojo
Nigeriancurls
embracingmycurls
NaturalGreenEyedDiva
happynappy
Alanija
blkhoneyb
Cecewms84
ChardaeD
smaddox
Ambitious_Tiff
tblades12
CSI
natural_virgo
Ravie11
Frononymous
Umph
neu-lynatural
Mzbush
CurlyLeA
DannyCurl
nebula
EruditeBodhi
SasahT
CurlyMo
elleeccentric
CrissyQ
DreamMerchant
BeautifulMe80
hairapy
Blackanese
teinaknowles
Just Me
missartistic
marhia
PetiteBebe
Dorian
Lady Gee
NickyMay
tiffyd
natural83
Jonezy
xtremelyperfect
natural_nance
LuvMeLuvMyFro
tressedforsuccess
tiashaunteé
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls
59 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 4 Empty Re: Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

Post by EruditeBodhi 15th July 2010, 7:40 pm

xtremelyperfect wrote:hey ladies! so as you know i've been using the mn. i have an update. still have no idea if this is accelerated growth or not but i'm gonna keep using it. it's not hurting any lol.

march 18, 2010 (start):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

June 27, 2010:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

with my rough calculations my hair's grown about 2 inches in 3 months.. I'll take it! Very Happy

WOW That's great, Can I have your email to ask you questions and have you help me out a little?
EruditeBodhi
EruditeBodhi

Back to top Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 4 Empty Re: Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

Post by xtremelyperfect 16th July 2010, 11:17 am

no problem. check your private messages Smile
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nebula 16th July 2010, 11:19 pm

My question about MN is this. How in the world does somebody figure out that this helps with hairgrowth? LOL. Do they accidentally squirt it on their scalp? How?!??! LOL
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyCurl 19th July 2010, 4:02 pm

Just out of curiosity... with MN, once you stop using it, does your hair fall out or shed? I know that products such as Rogaine state that to maintain your growth you have to continue to use the product or your hair will return to its original state. Has anyone experienced or heard of this happening to MN users?
DannyCurl
DannyCurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyLeA 20th July 2010, 11:48 pm

Ok, where can i buy it?
CurlyLeA
CurlyLeA

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 20th July 2010, 11:51 pm

CurlyLeA you can buy it at any pharmacy or store that sells feminine products i.e. CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, etc. It's used for yeast infections.

DannyCurl I use it off and on and have never had any shedding or anything weird happen.
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 21st July 2010, 9:29 am

@CurlyLea~

Its Monistat 3 or 7...The name Miconazole Nitrate is just the name for the component in that cream...I've been thinking about trying this...ahhhhhh idk LOL
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyLeA 21st July 2010, 10:02 pm

@CurlyMo

I'm very tempted too! Hummm I think I might... if anything weird happens i'll stop using it!
CurlyLeA
CurlyLeA

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyLeA 24th July 2010, 10:43 am

So i went to Walmart and bought their generic version of Monistat 7 for just under $5.
I mixed it with my oils. I've used it one day so far and haven't experienced any side effects.

I will update in about a month or two!
CurlyLeA
CurlyLeA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzbush 26th July 2010, 12:22 pm

So crazy to see this thread today because I JUST found this info on the web. The whole concept seems hella weird but I think I'll give it a try. I've seen some great results here.
Mzbush
Mzbush

Back to top Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 4 Empty Results!

Post by nebula 8th August 2010, 11:38 pm

I started using this about a month ago, at the same time I had my hair braided. I have seen approximately one inch of growth in that time which is a LOT for me. Anyway, I am very happy with that!
Smile
Had a headache for the first day, but once I started mixing it with Sulfur 8 those stopped.

I mixed the generic 2% MN from equate with Sulfur 8 and a few drops of light WGO. Between the WGO and the Sulfur 8, the smell is something else. For the past two weeks I've been putting it on every other night, leaving it on over night and doing a cowash in the morning, so I don't smell like WGO all day. No
nebula
nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by teinaknowles 9th August 2010, 7:33 pm

this stuff is not groing my hair anymore so sad

teinaknowles

Back to top Go down

Post by neu-lynatural 12th August 2010, 8:48 pm

I see a lot of people talking about mixing the MN with oils but since I am a newbie, I have no idea how much oil. Is there a specific

neu-lynatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzbush 8th September 2010, 2:32 pm

So I've been using MN for about a week now and I don't know if I'm trippin or what but I'm definitely seeing some growth. Anyone else seeing results? I know that it's growing because I've been doing Henna treatments every few weeks. I have ONE single gray hair that tells me how much my hair has grown since my last treatment and the growth I've seen since my last doesn't even seem reasonable. Maybe it's just the henna? My thinning edges are starting to fill in like crazy. Soon I'm going to have cabbage patch kid hair... (short and curly around the edges). How's it going for everyone else?
Mzbush
Mzbush

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyCurl 8th September 2010, 3:11 pm

@ Mzbush

LOL. I'm over here cracking up! That's the same way I measure hair growth!!! Laughing At first I was upset because of my little gray hair, now it serves a utilitarian purpose!

Anyhoo, I'm excited to see that it's working for you. Could you tell me how and how often you apply it? I have a hair color bottle with a MN and olive oil mixture, but I'm a little uncertain on how to use it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
DannyCurl
DannyCurl

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 8th September 2010, 3:34 pm

DannyCurl wrote:@ Mzbush

LOL. I'm over here cracking up! That's the same way I measure hair growth!!! Laughing At first I was upset because of my little gray hair, now it serves a utilitarian purpose!

I measure that way too! Very Happy
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 8th September 2010, 4:51 pm

Hmmm, I might add to my 'aloe grow' recipe.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzbush 9th September 2010, 8:18 am

I wanted to start by trying this mix on my edges. I've been bunning like crazy and it's been killing my hair line but I want to protect my ends. That's an entirely different discussion. Anyway, I have a mix of shea butter, coconut oil, and aloe gel. I put this mix on my hairline instead of gel. I've literally been taking a little squirt of MN and mixing it in with the cocoshealoe mix in my palms and putting it on my hairline. That's it. Growth. Like I said, I might be trippen because it really is growing fast. I just found out about 'aloe grow' yesterday so I think I might whip up a batch of it and incorporate the MN into that. I'll let you guys know how it works!
Mzbush
Mzbush

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 9th September 2010, 10:32 am

Umph wrote:Hmmm, I might add to my 'aloe grow' recipe.

Mzbush wrote:I wanted to start by trying this mix on my edges. I've been bunning like crazy and it's been killing my hair line but I want to protect my ends. That's an entirely different discussion. Anyway, I have a mix of shea butter, coconut oil, and aloe gel. I put this mix on my hairline instead of gel. I've literally been taking a little squirt of MN and mixing it in with the cocoshealoe mix in my palms and putting it on my hairline. That's it. Growth. Like I said, I might be trippen because it really is growing fast. I just found out about 'aloe grow' yesterday so I think I might whip up a batch of it and incorporate the MN into that. I'll let you guys know how it works!

I used aloe grow all winter (2009) on both my hair and my husbands (he has locs). Neither of us experience any spectacular growth however the mix did an excellent job of keeping our scalps and hair moisturized. My hubby liked it so much that he asked me to keep mixing it up so he could use it all the time.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 9th September 2010, 12:35 pm

I used aloe grow all winter (2009) on both my hair and my husbands (he has locs). Neither of us experience any spectacular growth however the mix did an excellent job of keeping our scalps and hair moisturized. My hubby liked it so much that he asked me to keep mixing it up so he could use it all the time.

I have fine edges, I'm hoping aloe grow will help fill them in. I also use castor oil on edges for smoothing.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzbush 9th September 2010, 12:50 pm

@Tia--Your edges are so nice and thick though. And I know you bun sometimes. You switch it up more than I do. I haven't been able to master the braided and twisted updo's that you do. I'm working on it when I have the time.

BTW--glad to see the return of your BOUNCE after the avacado/coconut milk mix!!
Mzbush
Mzbush

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 9th September 2010, 1:24 pm

Mzbush wrote:@Tia--Your edges are so nice and thick though. And I know you bun sometimes. You switch it up more than I do. I haven't been able to master the braided and twisted updo's that you do. I'm working on it when I have the time.

BTW--glad to see the return of your BOUNCE after the avacado/coconut milk mix!!

When I bun I only do it for 5 days max and then I let my hair relax for two days. I haven't experienced any negative changes with that so I am sticking with it. Also, I hate tight hair styles so my ponytails are snug but not tight and I slick my hair down well to make it appear that it's tighter than it feels.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Frononymous 9th October 2010, 12:27 am

nebula wrote:My question about MN is this. How in the world does somebody figure out that this helps with hairgrowth? LOL. Do they accidentally squirt it on their scalp? How?!??! LOL

My guess is that someone must have used the product "down there" and noticed some growth from the usage and thought..."hmm... Rolling Eyes If if makes the hair down there grow so fast, I wonder if it works up there..." Looks like that someone has made a truly interesting discovery!
Frononymous
Frononymous

https://www.youtube.com/user/KinksnCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravie11 3rd November 2010, 10:38 pm

for all the ladies using MN on your hair... How long do you leave your mixture in you hair? and How often are you washing your hair? Also what's happening when you discontinue use?
Ravie11
Ravie11

Back to top Go down

Post by natural_virgo 12th November 2010, 1:45 am

Im super excited..I applied MN tonight! dance IIll keep you ladies updated on the growth. Smile
natural_virgo
natural_virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next