CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

+55
prodigy75
Kemali727
beautynthadark
oneyoyo
khaymie78
Smiilez03
KinkyDO21
tammymojo
Nigeriancurls
embracingmycurls
NaturalGreenEyedDiva
happynappy
Alanija
blkhoneyb
Cecewms84
ChardaeD
smaddox
Ambitious_Tiff
tblades12
CSI
natural_virgo
Ravie11
Frononymous
Umph
neu-lynatural
Mzbush
CurlyLeA
DannyCurl
nebula
EruditeBodhi
SasahT
CurlyMo
elleeccentric
CrissyQ
DreamMerchant
BeautifulMe80
hairapy
Blackanese
teinaknowles
Just Me
missartistic
marhia
PetiteBebe
Dorian
Lady Gee
NickyMay
tiffyd
natural83
Jonezy
xtremelyperfect
natural_nance
LuvMeLuvMyFro
tressedforsuccess
tiashaunteƩ
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls
59 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 7 Empty Re: Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

Post by Cecewms84 18th February 2011, 1:28 pm

i've been using the 2% for about 2 weeks....I got the itching. But I haven't noticed any growth. Could it not be working for me?
Cecewms84
Cecewms84

Back to top Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 7 Empty Re: Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

Post by ShyCurl 18th February 2011, 11:12 pm

Wow great pics, I will be watching....
ShyCurl
ShyCurl

Back to top Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 7 Empty I had to give it up

Post by tblades12 23rd February 2011, 10:43 pm

i tried the monistat and it worked for 2 weeks but the after condition of my hair was terrible. My hair started breaking at the demarcation line and it dried my hair terribly. I will not try this again. Good luck to those that have had success.

tblades12

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy 24th February 2011, 2:58 pm

Hey tblades12, were you using it on all of your hair, or just the scalp? I did notice that it was a bit drying on sections such as my nape area, especially since i tend to get a bit sloppy and some of it ends up on my actual hair. I think that particularly in shorter hair areas, it can be more difficult to apply directly to the scalp. However, I moisturize daily and dryness hasn't been an issue.

In general, I haven't done any official measurements yet, but I've noticed more growth. I'll be doing an official check on March 15, approximately a month after I started using MN.

prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by JaliseH 24th February 2011, 10:55 pm

So do you just buy ointments with that ingredient or can you buy it in ppure form?
JaliseH
JaliseH

Back to top Go down

Post by tgatihi2000 24th February 2011, 11:22 pm

Is there any severe health risks besides headaces connected this growth aid?
tgatihi2000
tgatihi2000

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy 1st March 2011, 11:25 am

Hey tgatihi,
I haven't heard of any severe health risks besides the headaches. Personally, I never experienced any side effects at all. As with any medication or product, there's a potential for side effects, some predictable and some unpredictable. It's up to the individual to determine whether or not you're willing to take on the risks.

I can say that my hair has definitely gotten thicker at the root...I could definitely feel a difference this weekend when I washed conditioned my hair. Nothing significant yet on my edges, but I still have a couple of weeks before I do an official assessment of progress.

@ Jalise, I just purchase it at Monistat and apply.

prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by beautynthadark 7th March 2011, 11:16 pm

goin 2 get the equate version tomorrow...i dont feel weird when i buy it but i def feel weird when my man touches the clear pink squeeze bottle i put the mn and evco in Embarassed
beautynthadark
beautynthadark

https://www.youtube.com/beautynthadark

Back to top Go down

Post by tgatihi2000 20th March 2011, 3:15 am

Just started today! No headaches or itching.
tgatihi2000
tgatihi2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7