CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

+51
mochamoments
MellowOne
CurlCita
LaToya28
NaturalNixon
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
ktoliver5303
CrissyQ
NhappyJackie
Vee
CocoEuro
curly+kinky+fierce
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curlyboricua
d.denise
sunbaby
jamaicacurl
NubieNatty
AfrikanLatina
Mz. Thang
neethair
PaganWifey
newcurlieque
Russet
SisterBoyd
Ameenah
Courtney
blondie
A85
bholmes87
FemmeFox
StephanieB
Winnielours
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
Pinkrage
traveljunkie08
adiaha
MahoganyCurls
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
Serenity23
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
Lynnieluve
krazy coils
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
BlondeByDesire
55 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Empty Re: BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th March 2010, 10:38 pm

I haven't had any bounce with this WnG. My curls weren't separated properly. I'll have to try again. I'm gonna use MC's method first.

It has gotten bigger, each day.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Empty Re: BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful

Post by bholmes87 12th March 2010, 11:12 pm

How having you been maintaining the WnG? Just a spray and a shake and that's it?
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 13th March 2010, 3:01 am

I love the fullness of your hair!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th March 2010, 9:43 am

Good Morning BBD~

Your hair did grow as the week progressed, but I think that is a great thing. Did you enjoy it? Anyway...can't wait to see what you do next.

Have a great weekend!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th March 2010, 10:10 am

bholmes87 wrote:How having you been maintaining the WnG? Just a spray and a shake and that's it?

I've been using the Curls line - Quenched Curls and Curls Milkshake and sealing with oil morning and night.

SisterBoyd wrote:I love the fullness of your hair!

Thank you.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Good Morning BBD~

Your hair did grow as the week progressed, but I think that is a great thing. Did you enjoy it? Anyway...can't wait to see what you do next.

Have a great weekend!!!!

Thanks KNH - I think it's growing.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th March 2010, 10:24 am

Good Saturday Morning Ladies,

Hair news: I'm gonna do a DT treatment overnight tonight and try MC's accordian method tomorrow. Wish me luck. Will post pictures tomorrow evening.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th March 2010, 10:27 am

Oh, can't wait to see results. BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Icon_bounce
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th March 2010, 11:11 am

I cant wait to see it. Did you check out CurlieCutes results? She used MCs technique and had awesome results!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th March 2010, 11:16 am

Going to check our her results now
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th March 2010, 10:53 pm

I found this website with all kinds on interesting hair recipes. Check it out.

http://hairrecipes.homestead.com/index.html
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th March 2010, 11:01 pm

Thanks for sharing. I bookmarked that page.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 13th March 2010, 11:28 pm

Thanks for the hair care recipes site.

I have a question about the Elasta QP gel. Where did you purchase yours online? TIA

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th March 2010, 12:23 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Thanks for the hair care recipes site.

I have a question about the Elasta QP gel. Where did you purchase yours online? TIA

I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THAT SITE. YOU JUST TICKLED MY FANCY WITH ALL THOSE RECIPES!!!! BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th March 2010, 12:57 am

yea the recipe page is a great find, thanks!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th March 2010, 3:14 am

book marking now...thanks BBD!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 14th March 2010, 3:35 am

Excellent heads up on that site. Definitely will be saving it. Great stuff.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 14th March 2010, 5:56 am

Thanks for the recipes, I hope you have great WnG results today! I cannot wait to see it!!!!!! BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th March 2010, 9:11 am

www.texasbeautysupplies.com

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Texasbeautysupplycom_2093_499474
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th March 2010, 9:12 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Thanks for sharing. I bookmarked that page.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:

I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THAT SITE. YOU JUST TICKLED MY FANCY WITH ALL THOSE RECIPES!!!! BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Icon_lol

sweetdrk1 wrote:yea the recipe page is a great find, thanks!!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:book marking now...thanks BBD!!!

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Excellent heads up on that site. Definitely will be saving it. Great stuff.

MahoganyCurls wrote:Thanks for the recipes, I hope you have great WnG results today! I cannot wait to see it!!!!!! BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

You all are very welcome, I thought it was very interesting.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th March 2010, 9:14 am

MahoganyCurls wrote:Thanks for the recipes, I hope you have great WnG results today! I cannot wait to see it!!!!!! BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

Thanks - photos forthcoming.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th March 2010, 9:22 am

I came across some helpful information from this Blogger while i was searching for avocado recipes.

http://hairandhealth.blogspot.com/
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th March 2010, 11:13 am

Good Morning BBD!

I'm still online waiting to see your pictures!!! I got to go get ready for church or I'll be late. (so what's new) Anyway...I'll check back when I get home to see your results.

Have a good day!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th March 2010, 1:50 pm

Okay so here we go.

Saturday - co-washed I did an overnight DT with My Honey Child Organic Hair Paste, AOHSR, Honey, EVOO and EVCO.

Rinsed - detangled - applied generous amount of Suave Coconut Con - did the Accordion method, added a dime size amount of ElastaCare Feels Like Silk - accordion method again.

Wet Hair
BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 00110

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 00210

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 01310

1 hour later ...

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 03210

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02010

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02811BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02111

Last edited by BlondeByDesire on 14th March 2010, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th March 2010, 1:53 pm

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02311

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02710

My curl pattern is really weird, I have some really loose curl areas and other areas that are tight. I have a little crunch, even though I didn't use a lot of gel - dime size amount. I will scrunch out once it fully dries.

Last edited by BlondeByDesire on 14th March 2010, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 14th March 2010, 1:59 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Okay so here we go.

Saturday - co-washed I did an overnight DT with My Honey Child Organic Hair Paste, AOHSR, Honey, EVOO and EVCO.

Rinsed - detangled - applied generous amount of Suave Coconut Con - did the Accordion method, added a dime size amount of ElastaCare Feels Like Silk - accordion method again.

Wet Hair
BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 00110

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 00210

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 01310

1 hour later ...

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 03210

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02010

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02811BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02111

BlondeByDesire wrote:BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02311

BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 02710

My curl pattern is really weird, I some loose areas and other areas that are tight. I have a little crunch, even though I didn't use a lot of get - dime size amount. I will scrunch out once it fully dries.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks good!!!! I like it a lot! So how do you feel about it?

Edited: You may have some 3a up in there too! Today, I redid this method using suave coconut conditioner as my leave in too! I skipped the gel part...and my hair dried with a very light hold...pretty soft. Just gently scrunch it out when it completely dries. I really like your hair! BlondeByDesire - My Hair has a name - BELLA -means beautiful - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next