CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!!

+40
sunbaby
Nikcoils
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
Muz
MellowOne
ktoliver5303
coilykinks
CrissyQ
LaToya28
DvaAuNaturel
mochamoments
NubieNatty
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
Shauny
jamaicacurl
AfrikanLatina
Mz. Thang
CocaColaCutie
MsJay1121
Pinkrage
dsteh23
bholmes87
blondie
StephanieB
FemmeFox
Juices-n-Berries
MahoganyCurls
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
Freestyles
HumanNature
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
adiaha
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
KinkyNappyHappy
44 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th March 2010, 12:49 am

bholmes87 wrote:Hey KNH!!! I'm so late but my prayers are still with you and your family. You really are not alone and if you continue to take it one day at at time, God will bring you and your family through it! He's not a God that He would lie and He promised that the righteous would NEVER BE FORSKAEN!!! That means that His hand will forever be on you and when your heart is heavy, you know who to give the burden to Smile
I send my love and prayers to you and BIG HUGS!!!! And I'm so glad the family is coming together to support, encourage and uplift one another. You guys will all make it through I truly belive that! I love you

Hey bholmes~

You are soo not late, and you are correct. I had to give this to God cause it is not something I can handle alone. I have never had to kneel and pray as I've done this week, and I can tell you God DOES answer prayers!!!!

I want to thank you for your love, prayers and I need all of the HUGS I've been getting. So I'm sending one right back to you!!! ((HUG))

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!!

Post by MahoganyCurls 28th March 2010, 4:26 am

KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_smile Just sending ((((HUGS)))) your way!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th March 2010, 7:54 am

no prob kinky!! its funny how u named 3 of my top old skool ghetto movies (also looooove Baby Boy); but ur right to act on what god puts in our hearts. if im not married to have my daughter in 2 yrs i plan on adopting as a single parent.

thanx for the pooka review; i tried out kbb's shower gel and lotion (pomergrate guava) its nice and light but i didnt smell it all day. im looking for a good body oil cuz i like to look shiney in the summer so im gonna try out that combo (shower gel-oil n mist). anything lavendar n vanilla is my staple scent cuz u cant go wrong with it. i'll wait for another $3 shippin sale!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th March 2010, 9:02 am

MahoganyCurls wrote:KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_smile Just sending ((((HUGS)))) your way!

Good Morning MC~~

Thanks... Very Happy sunny
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 28th March 2010, 9:04 am

Good Morning KNH,

Have a Blessed Sunday ... (((HUGS)))
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th March 2010, 9:10 am

NubieNatty wrote:no prob kinky!! its funny how u named 3 of my top old skool ghetto movies (also looooove Baby Boy); but ur right to act on what god puts in our hearts. if im not married to have my daughter in 2 yrs i plan on adopting as a single parent.

thanx for the pooka review; i tried out kbb's shower gel and lotion (pomergrate guava) its nice and light but i didnt smell it all day. im looking for a good body oil cuz i like to look shiney in the summer so im gonna try out that combo (shower gel-oil n mist). anything lavendar n vanilla is my staple scent cuz u cant go wrong with it. i'll wait for another $3 shippin sale!!

Hey Nubie~

There are so many children that need a home. I'm soo glad that you have the unconditional love to give to someone that needs it!! You are special...I hope we are still in touch cause I'll be sending all kinds of care packages. I don't have girls so I always hook up my friends (little girls) with girlie stuff that the kids love but drives their moms crazy!!!!

Pooka had a 2fer one sale yesterday, but I missed that one. I'll keep a look out for the next promotion.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th March 2010, 9:18 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning KNH,

Have a Blessed Sunday ... (((HUGS)))

Good Morning BBD!!

I was exhausted last night which contributed to my emotional state...I'm soo much better this morning!!! Very Happy

If I ever get my ticket to NY.....I would love to have an opportunity to meet you and a few other curlies in the area. I plan to go to the Oyin store the Saturday I'm there (June 26th) and I remembered you said you could drive there. I know this is way early, but just putting it out there.

Anyway...I'm headed to your thread to see you twists. I was trying to get there last night, but I fell asleep still logged into CN. LOL

Thanks for the hugs sunny you have a blessed Sunday as well!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th March 2010, 6:05 pm

June sounds good, maybe i can hold out on my oyin til June... KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_scratch , BBD aint far from me so i can drive to her and head on up to bmore!!

i better stay in touch with yall for many years to come KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_surprised , my mission isnt complete until we have the curly nikki ANNUAL cruise...i dont expect it this year becuz she's gonna be a mommy but come 2011 around April/May-ish we need to get it on and popping.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th March 2010, 2:28 am

NubieNatty wrote:June sounds good, maybe i can hold out on my oyin til June... KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_scratch , BBD aint far from me so i can drive to her and head on up to bmore!!

i better stay in touch with yall for many years to come KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_surprised , my mission isnt complete until we have the curly nikki ANNUAL cruise...i dont expect it this year becuz she's gonna be a mommy but come 2011 around April/May-ish we need to get it on and popping.

Yes indeed! We must plan that cruise.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 7:18 am

NubieNatty wrote:June sounds good, maybe i can hold out on my oyin til June... KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_scratch , BBD aint far from me so i can drive to her and head on up to bmore!!

That would be sooo much fun!!!! dance I hope we can make that happen!!! I will be there for 4 days...so I will leave Saturday open for you and BBD and anyone else we can round up!!! LOL

A cruise!!!!! OMGoodness, I can't wait!!! THAT would be soo much fun!!! 2011 or 2012 I'm in!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 29th March 2010, 7:26 am

Nubie said it all, a CN annual cruise would be ON AND POPPIN!!!! I would be soooooo down to go!!

Just came through to say hi, sis Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 7:34 am

Good Morning Curlies!!!

I got my Bee Mine Curly Pudding Saturday!!!!! I got a t-shirt as well, and a sample of their shampoo bars.

So now I'm just waiting on my Oyin Whipped Shea Butter!!!

I can't wait to do twists with both products. I'm hoping I will have less shrinkage because neither product contains water. We'll see...

Anyway right now I have almost 1" of growth...I'm hoping to get about 1 1/2 to 2" by the time I take my braids out at the end of April.

Current hair news.....my curls are soo curly that the ends are frizzy!!! Imagine that.... lol!

Anyway.... I didn't do much in the form of a regiment last week, so I think I will give Penny a little TLC this I'm sure will help loosen the curls.

Hope everyone has a great hair day, and as always...

Miracles & Blessings

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 7:41 am

bholmes87 wrote:Nubie said it all, a CN annual cruise would be ON AND POPPIN!!!! I would be soooooo down to go!!

Just came through to say hi, sis Very Happy

Hey B!!

I know....I hope Nikki can make a cruise a reality for us!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 29th March 2010, 10:10 am

Hello lady, just checkin in to see how you are doing. But I SEE YOU PLANNING CRUISES AND STUFF. KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 678474
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 29th March 2010, 11:29 am

It's time to wear your braids down.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 2:38 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hello lady, just checkin in to see how you are doing. But I SEE YOU PLANNING CRUISES AND STUFF. KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 678474

I'm going much better... KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Lol and Nubie starting planning the cruise and I'm selling the tickets!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 2:39 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:It's time to wear your braids down.

You are too funny!!! I'm thinking about it...but it's sooo hot!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th March 2010, 2:49 pm

ooo I want a ticket. Looking around where? how much? when?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 29th March 2010, 2:54 pm

Hey Ms. Lady just stoppin thru and hope you having a happy Monday KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_sunny

Oh Yeah a cruise would definitely be nice.
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 2:58 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:ooo I want a ticket. Looking around where? how much? when?
]

Okay!!! We just gotta let Nikki have the baby first, and then we are going to get this thing started. Nubie should be working on this as I type... **looking around for Nubie** LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th March 2010, 7:33 am

Good Morning Curlies~

I didn't get to do my braid regiment last night. My BBF's (best, best, friend) mom passed last night and I got home too late too do anything but go to bed. Sad Soooooo.......

Anyway, I plan to do my hair when I get home tonight (hope it's not too late) and I'll post pictures. My posting are even getting kinda boring without pictures. I find myself rushing out of my own thread. Very Happy

Hope everyone has a great hair day, and as always M & B KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 30th March 2010, 7:41 am

Good Morning KNH - just passing through.

Have a blessed day. My condolences to your friend.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th March 2010, 7:53 am

Mz. Thang wrote:Hey Ms. Lady just stoppin thru and hope you having a happy Monday KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 20 Icon_sunny

Oh Yeah a cruise would definitely be nice.

Hey Mz. Thang~

I'm sooo sorry!!! I just saw your post!! Thanks for stopping thru!!! I hope we can pull this off for real!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th March 2010, 7:55 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning KNH - just passing through.

Have a blessed day. My condolences to your friend.

Good Morning BBD~

Good to see yah!!! I'm headed to your thread right now... Shocked I'm looking for pictures. I know I'll find an awesome style!!! Thanks my friend was doing real good last night!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 31st March 2010, 2:56 pm

I've been struggling with what to update as it relates to my hair all morning. Not much going on with my braids, but up do's on the left, right or in the center. *sigh* I know Lynn has suggested wearing my braids down, but I haven't been able to wear it loose. (just so much hair) LOL

Anyway...I will try something different if I ever get a chance to co-wash this week!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next