CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!!

+40
sunbaby
Nikcoils
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
Muz
MellowOne
ktoliver5303
coilykinks
CrissyQ
LaToya28
DvaAuNaturel
mochamoments
NubieNatty
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
Shauny
jamaicacurl
AfrikanLatina
Mz. Thang
CocaColaCutie
MsJay1121
Pinkrage
dsteh23
bholmes87
blondie
StephanieB
FemmeFox
Juices-n-Berries
MahoganyCurls
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
Freestyles
HumanNature
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
ChrsLvsBks
adiaha
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
KinkyNappyHappy
44 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 40 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!!

Post by CocaColaCutie 3rd May 2010, 1:02 pm

OMG KNH look at all that color deposit!!! Wow. That's just stunning!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 40 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd May 2010, 1:03 pm

RoseBud wrote:Hey, love the color and the curls. I am scared of henna personally so I think you are brave to have tried it. Hope your day is beautiful just like you and your hair. TTYL

Hey RoseBud!!!

Thank you hun!!! KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 40 Herz Hope you are having a great day as well...and I know the hair is on point!!! I'm so excited that you are still here!! KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 40 617583

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd May 2010, 1:05 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:OMG KNH look at all that color deposit!!! Wow. That's just stunning!

Hey CCC

I know, but I really think its because I had color already. You know...

BTW...I'm using Curls. Can you tell me how you use it? I just did a wNg this morning. Can I do other styles with it?

TIA

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd May 2010, 2:47 pm

KNH, Thank you for the warm welcome:)
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 3rd May 2010, 3:03 pm

KNH that henna looks amazing on your hair. The color fits you well and only enhanced the color you already had. I love it!!

I plan to henna tomorrow actually. I froze some henna from my last treatment so I want to see if there is any difference with that. I'll be mixing with indigo but maybe not as much this time. I might try to brighten my hair up this time since it's spring/summer.

Also, I need you to help me with my hair's name. I thought Athena was good but no longer like it or want it. Can you assist? BBD got such a beautiful name I know you'll hook me up too.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd May 2010, 3:54 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:KNH, Thank you for the warm welcome:)

You are most welcome!!! KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd May 2010, 3:55 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:KNH that henna looks amazing on your hair. The color fits you well and only enhanced the color you already had. I love it!!

I plan to henna tomorrow actually. I froze some henna from my last treatment so I want to see if there is any difference with that. I'll be mixing with indigo but maybe not as much this time. I might try to brighten my hair up this time since it's spring/summer.

Also, I need you to help me with my hair's name. I thought Athena was good but no longer like it or want it. Can you assist? BBD got such a beautiful name I know you'll hook me up too.

I sure will...I'll post something tonight. I want to think about it..the name should fit your hair and your journey. KinkyNappyHappy - YES!! YES!! YES!! For Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner!!!! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin

I'll post in your thread!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 3rd May 2010, 4:24 pm

Hey KNH! That henna looks marvelous on your hair! I need to do that again, as I've only done it once. You've inspired me to give it another go. I actually felt like my hair took off in growth after I henna'd so I have no idea what I'm waiting for!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 3rd May 2010, 4:40 pm

KNH- I love the henna! Girl It covers my grey so well! Now let me tell you about the matron outfit. i would take a pic (black and white) do the fist sign and put that on a t-shirt!!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 1:03 am

NylaCoils wrote:KNH- I love the henna! Girl It covers my grey so well! Now let me tell you about the matron outfit. i would take a pic (black and white) do the fist sign and put that on a t-shirt!!!

Nyla...I'm cracking up over here!!! I hate that outfit!!! They had a hard time getting me to put that hat on my head yesterday. When we go to competition in June I will have twists or something!!!

I'm loving the way henna has covered my grey. My question is how ofter can I do it, and can I do a bentonite clay treatment in between?

**I should put that matron picture on a shirt** LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 1:05 am

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey KNH! That henna looks marvelous on your hair! I need to do that again, as I've only done it once. You've inspired me to give it another go. I actually felt like my hair took off in growth after I henna'd so I have no idea what I'm waiting for!

Thanks Poeticlyspkng

I was intimidated by henna at first, but it was really simple!! I plan to henna as need now, so I say just do it!! Can't wait to see your results!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 4th May 2010, 1:08 am

I havent done a bentonite treatment in months! No help there! My grey is a trip- so I henna every 2 weeks
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 8:07 am

NylaCoils wrote:I havent done a bentonite treatment in months! No help there! My grey is a trip- so I henna every 2 weeks

Every two weeks? Really? How does this affect your curl pattern? What is your mixture? Can I switch between bentonite and henna? I just really love the results from the bentonite treatment...it just seem that my curls were soft manageable, and loved any product I used.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 4th May 2010, 9:18 am

WOW, the Henna results are great - love the color.

That Bumble and Bumble is working well for you too!

I like alot ...

Very nice.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 4th May 2010, 12:21 pm

Hey KNH, just stopping thru. Have a great afternoon!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th May 2010, 12:33 pm

WOW your color is popping! Great job!! Your curls are coming along nicely!!

I am still intimidated by all of these treatments, and afraid of the color possibility.

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3985
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40