CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire!

+49
priceless
CurlsGalore
krazy coils
MellowOne
WhosThatRedHead
jlowman1
nattyblog
swoodward
LadyMika
poeticlyspkng
NubieNatty
TheRYL1
raina
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
jcanalena79
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
tiashaunteƩ
CocoEuro
MahoganyCurls
PaganWifey
ColdDiva
cutephantasm
curlyboricua
rain20
bholmes87
Juices-n-Berries
MsJay1121
CocaColaCutie
SisterBoyd
Pinkrage
KinkyNappyHappy
miznissi
curly+kinky+fierce
shazzy
AfrikanLatina
HumanNature
jamaicacurl
Courtney
Freestyles
BlondeByDesire
sweetdrk1
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
SheeTacular
vmichelle
ChrsLvsBks
blondie
53 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire! - Page 32 Empty Re: ~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire!

Post by SisterBoyd 13th October 2010, 12:09 am

Yay!!!! I missed you! How are you feeling?
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire! - Page 32 Empty Re: ~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire!

Post by blondie 13th October 2010, 1:56 am

I missed y'all too! I'm on a cane right now, just taking it a day (and weekly shot:) ) at a time!
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 13th October 2010, 10:58 am

You DO make MS look good. Nothing but love and blessings to you sister! I love you
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 13th October 2010, 6:08 pm

*HUGS*
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 13th October 2010, 8:44 pm

Hey Blondie!

I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis...I'm praying for you!

Now...let's see the Indonesian loot! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 25th October 2010, 12:56 am

Thanks ladies!

Just playing around with my dirty hair. I have no idea why the curls look the best when they are dirty as all get out...
~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire! - Page 32 01011

~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire! - Page 32 01210
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th October 2010, 8:43 am

Hey Blondie...

I'm sorry I've been away for a while, but wanted to pop in and let you know you are in my prayers!! I love you

As you stated your hair my be dirty, but it sure does look good!!

Oh by the way.....NO I don't think there are any products you haven't tried. LOL

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 25th October 2010, 1:17 pm

Ok! Curls usually look their best when they're dirty. And yours are beautiful!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 25th October 2010, 3:57 pm

Hey Blondie, just dropped by to see what's new. How are you managing? I saw that you have a relative who is helping with your medical bills. Man that is a true blessing- not only to have that relative but that the relative is also blessed enough to help you. Man! Praise him!

Your curls are looking lovely. Seems like every day I come by a thread and for a moment I get worked up about a particular product that everyone is raving about and its normally NOT on the ground. Today it's the Darcys Botanicals. It seems to be like magic for so many of you! I do have the Ouidad comb. I love that thing. It makes detangling a breeze- there's a little magic in there, huh? Anyway, hope you're having a good week.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 26th October 2010, 11:09 pm

Hi Blondie!

I pray that you are doing everything in order to lessen the effects of MS. Please take care of yourself from the inside. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Your hair looks as good as always.

Have you tried Koils by Nature, Sweet Nature by Eddie, Wondercurl and/or Komaza? I'd love your thoughts on the ones you have tried.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 7th November 2010, 12:25 am

SisterBoyd wrote:Ok! Curls usually look their best when they're dirty. And yours are beautiful!

Thank you! I love you Just when the 'do is looking good...it's time to wash! Mad lol!!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Blondie, just dropped by to see what's new. How are you managing? I saw that you have a relative who is helping with your medical bills. Man that is a true blessing- not only to have that relative but that the relative is also blessed enough to help you. Man! Praise him!

Your curls are looking lovely. Seems like every day I come by a thread and for a moment I get worked up about a particular product that everyone is raving about and its normally NOT on the ground. Today it's the Darcys Botanicals. It seems to be like magic for so many of you! I do have the Ouidad comb. I love that thing. It makes detangling a breeze- there's a little magic in there, huh? Anyway, hope you're having a good week.

Thank you! Yes it is a BIG blessing...I don't know what I'd do without the help! And I can still indulge my PJism! hee-hee! Razz

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hi Blondie!

I pray that you are doing everything in order to lessen the effects of MS. Please take care of yourself from the inside. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Your hair looks as good as always.

Have you tried Koils by Nature, Sweet Nature by Eddie, Wondercurl and/or Komaza? I'd love your thoughts on the ones you have tried.

Thank you! I'm still learning about this whole MS thing...I had to break down and get a rollator, but I got the sucker in pink (and support breast cancer awareness too!) and bedazzled the living mess out of it with rhinestones!! Razz MS awareness is orange....but pink is more, well, more me! Smile

~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire! - Page 32 Mds86810

I LOOOOOOOVE Koils by Nature hair and body butter in Heavenly Delight!!! It was the inspiration to make my own butters. I haven't tried the others, but Wondercurl's ingredients aren't for me, and I did read where it's basically the gel base with a few other things thrown in.
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire! - Page 32 Empty Hair doodads!!

Post by blondie 7th November 2010, 12:28 am

OK, here are a couple of shots of some of my beloved hair doodads!!
~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire! - Page 32 00111

~BACK TO BLONDE!!~ PJ Extraordinaire! - Page 32 00912
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 7th November 2010, 12:29 am

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING.....NOW!!!!!

...and go to Curl Junkie and get the Aloe Fix Gel, Smoothing Hair Lotion, and Moisturizing Hair Treatment!!!

Lawd, I am in love!!!
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th November 2010, 12:36 am

blondie wrote:EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING.....NOW!!!!!

...and go to Curl Junkie and get the Aloe Fix Gel, Smoothing Hair Lotion, and Moisturizing Hair Treatment!!!

Lawd, I am in love!!!

DONT DO THAT BLONDIE!! I will not go to Curl Junkie's site!!!

How are you feeling these days?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 7th November 2010, 3:22 am

Lynnieluve wrote:
blondie wrote:EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING.....NOW!!!!!

Lawd, I am in love!!!

DONT DO THAT BLONDIE!! I will not go to Curl Junkie's site!!!

How are you feeling these days?

YOU HAVE TO GO!!!! Razz

I cannot believe what my hair looks like after using Aloe Fix! Lawd Hammercy! Smile Curl definition with no heavy buildup or not enough control meaning frizz...it's just enough!

I'm making it, thank you for asking. I'm going to the dr this Monday...my balance is shot, so we are desperately trying to get me out of this flare up. Please keep me in your prayers! I love you
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th November 2010, 1:17 pm

Hey Blondie!

I saw someone with your shade of blonde and instantly thought of you! Please know my prayers are constant! Please make sure younstay on top of the meds! Pleas take care of your self!

Now that aloe fix stuff sounds Devine! But I am with Lynn I will not go to that website! Lol! Xmas is in my face. Lol

The hair candy looks great, that coily one...how do you use that?

Dirty is fab on you! Your curls are the best!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 7th November 2010, 4:36 pm

Hi Blondie,

I'm praying for you too!

Now, I know Sweet and Lynnie said they were not going to the site, but I am, I have to see what the madness is about - and put it on my Black Friday list.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 7th November 2010, 5:43 pm

Now see you're too tempting! I almost went to that site, but I found some control...a little bit Wink

*HuGS*
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 7th November 2010, 6:25 pm

hey blondie

I had to catch up on your journey have been out of the loop for a while. I pray for you as the others that you will stay strong. I pray that you will do all things possbile in your nature to get well.

indonesia goodies are so unique i see i like i likes

My friend was telling me about curl junkie i am trying to hold of also but yeah that is added to my list
i have will power i will not go to that site

have a great day
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 8th November 2010, 2:49 pm

Bedazzled the walker... that's what's up! Take care of yourself
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th November 2010, 9:43 pm

Hoping all is well with you from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. You are in my thoughts and praders lady!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 25th November 2010, 6:06 pm

Hey blondie! You really are making MS look good! Your hair is still gorgeous and I know a lady that has the same rollator-but hers isn't pinktastic! Nor is it blinged out!! I love that! Happy Thanksgiving! Smile
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 27th November 2010, 10:54 pm

Hi lady!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th November 2010, 11:29 am

Hi Blondie...

Sorry I've been MIA, but my prayers for you are are not!! That is a blessing that your Uncle is helping you with your medical bills!!! God is just awesome like that!!! So MS is orange...orange is my favorite color so I will think of you every time I wear orange.

So you glamored up the walker? Now that's the way to do it girl. So is there a product you haven't tried? Inquiring minds just have to know...LOL

Hope you had a wonderful holiday. ((hugs))
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32