CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1

+59
TerraD
Shauny
BindyMac08
missmoriah
exhale1913
bholmes87
A85
Curlz of Luv
neethair
SisterBoyd
FemmeFox
BlakButterfli
RayMingy
MahoganyCurls
StephanieB
vmichelle
KinkyNappyHappy
tsa919
naturalmommyGA
Notthecoolmom
truet
Erica5417
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
Juices-n-Berries
p_nuttie43
Courtney
iri9109
Pinkrage
Corygentri
d.denise
jamaicacurl
SheeTacular
meeksj1
NubieNatty
adiaha
DanceOnTheSkylines
traveljunkie08
.:Eden:.
CocaColaCutie
HumanNature
LilMsPuddles
Kea::curls
NaturalNixon
Blackbeauty
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
lovesunshine17
Intelligentbeauty
Leila
Curly Film Chick
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
Courtie
dajewel
nmoultry
Freestyles
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
63 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1

Post by sweetdrk1 25th February 2010, 1:16 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:Saw the news and thought of you...stay warm
Yes I am at work, with a rental car and NOT my truck praying I don't get stuck here! Thank you honey!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning Sweet,

You are working it ... you'll have to teach me how to do photo thing you got going on. I love it! You look great!
Thank you...it's picturetrial and it's so easy. I will catch you online and we can walk through it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th February 2010, 1:36 pm

Hi Sweet~

That photo thing is too cute. How did you create that inquiring minds want to know.

You hair is looking sooo good!!!! Growth, Growth, Growth!!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th February 2010, 1:40 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi Sweet~

That photo thing is too cute. How did you create that inquiring minds want to know.

You hair is looking sooo good!!!! Growth, Growth, Growth!!!!!

Thank you yes I love the growth! It is very easy on picturetrail.com. You upload the pics pick the type you want and they do the work for you. Save it and get the code. It is reallly easy!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 25th February 2010, 1:51 pm

Congrats on the 6th month anniversary love! Glad you're doing better Sweet. Your hair has gradually gotten more and more fabulous! I love it! Be safe in that snow.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th February 2010, 1:53 pm

Thank you AL!!! I take it one day at a time..some days are harder than others. AND I am SO sick of this snow!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 25th February 2010, 1:58 pm

Hi Sweet!

Happy 6 months!!! The photo cube was great! Your hair has grown so much!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 25th February 2010, 2:47 pm

Hey Sweet just running Through!! Hugs and Kisses and all that jazz!! Congrats on the 6 month anniversary!! Your hair is always gorgeous!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th February 2010, 3:27 pm

I'm ready to see that puff again!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th February 2010, 12:00 am

Evening Curlies,

I am so very SICK of the snow!!! Good Gravy!!! When is the first day of spring again???

Today I wore day 4 of a WnG, that style is so easy for me it is my fallback when I am too lazy to do anything else. I came on and saw what Lynn said, so I decided to twist my hair. I don't know why my twist don't look like everyone elses...but while I was scrutinizing myself I saw a pic from Dec with Twist vs tonight and the growth is so clear. cheers cheers

So what did I do? I put a little KCCC on each little section after detangling and twisted. So I twisted on dry hair. I don't know how long I will leave them in or if I will just do a twist out in the morning and do I puff for Lynn. We shall see! Well, I am off to see what you all have been doing today!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2010, 12:10 am

OooWeee!!! That hair is growing!!!! Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_cheers

I cant wait to see that twist out!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 26th February 2010, 1:33 am

Girl your hair is on the move!!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 26th February 2010, 1:45 am

Wow your hair grew fast! It looks like it grew a couple of inches in that 3 month period Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_biggrin Im lookin forward to the twist-out or the puff and aww sorry to here about the snow, it seem like the weather has been crazy all over! It keeps raining here every couple of days and its been to the point where there has been flooding and mud-slides. I cant wait til spring when hopefully itll all stop.
Cherry: extraordinary!
Cherry: extraordinary!

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 26th February 2010, 3:01 am

WOW, your hair is growing girl!!!
And I love the photo display too. Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 26th February 2010, 1:48 pm

Your hair is lookin better by the day! Your twists look extra juicy and happy!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 26th February 2010, 1:53 pm

awwwww what did I do to my computer cuz I can't see the pics :-(
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th February 2010, 3:16 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:OooWeee!!! That hair is growing!!!! Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_cheers

I cant wait to see that twist out!!
I hope it comes out good.

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Girl your hair is on the move!!!
yes it looks that way doesn't it..thanks!

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Wow your hair grew fast! It looks like it grew a couple of inches in that 3 month period Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_biggrin Im lookin forward to the twist-out or the puff and aww sorry to here about the snow, it seem like the weather has been crazy all over! It keeps raining here every couple of days and its been to the point where there has been flooding and mud-slides. I cant wait til spring when hopefully itll all stop.
When I tell you that is it still snowing and not set to stop until tomorrow!! Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_sad

Intelligentbeauty wrote:WOW, your hair is growing girl!!!
And I love the photo display too. Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_lol
I know it seems like over night, but I know that is not true..Shrinkage! LOL Picturetrail is so easy to use, check it out!

FemmeFox wrote:Your hair is lookin better by the day! Your twists look extra juicy and happy!
thank you!!

d.denise wrote:awwwww what did I do to my computer cuz I can't see the pics :-(
try this link

Weather update:

UHM it's friggin S N O W I N still!!! and no plans to stop until Saturday afternoon. I woke up to well over a foot this morning and guess what? My truck is in the shop Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Affraid I am driving a rental!!! I went outside at 5:30 to try to dig out....3.5 hours later I called my dad crying my eyes out! Of course he came and saved the day Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Herz so I am currently at work. I have 4 consultants that showed up!

Hair:

is still in twist..you know my shrinkage so they are shriveled up a bit, but still here. I am hoping for a good twistout.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 26th February 2010, 3:29 pm

is it just me or do you all have a natural radar! I went to the movies this evening and saw a sister that had a buzz cut, she was rocking it!! We made eye contact and smiled at each other!![/quote]

Sweetdrk1,

I must start by saying that I LOVE your hair and you are absolutely beautiful!! Everytime I see your avi in a thread, I think that girl has it going on!!! I have just discovered your thread so it will take me awhile to catch up on your journey.

I saw the comment above and it is sooo true, everytime I see another naturalista, we exchange an almost sneaky grin, like "Aren't you glad you went natural?'' I love it. Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_biggrin
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th February 2010, 4:12 pm

d.denise wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:
exhale1913 wrote:hey Sweet! hope you are feeling better...

Remember, there is no testimony without a test...

I read an awesome quote the other day, that I want you to keep in mind..."EVERYTHING WILL BE ALLRIGHT IN THE END....SO IF IT'S NOT ALLRIGHT, THEN IT'S NOT THE END!!" God most definitely has something better in store for you!!

Hang in there,

I love this!! I going to write it down and put it in my wallet so I can read it whenever I need to!! Thank you!!

To all of my curlies Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 1e43a710 I love you guys, my own personal angels, pulling, and pushing me through this storm brewing inside of me. I read and sometimes re-read everything you guys write. Today was a busy one...woke up to car trouble, had to get a rental, get the car to my dad (don't cha just love DADS?) Had to meet with the company lawyer and be interviewed by the EEOC (don't ask) Meanwhile it is raining, snainin, sleeting, you name it and it is falling out of the skies over northern NJ. The wind blew my $15 umbrella down the street and after it I went. HMPH! I said $15 Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Lol

Hair update:

nothing new to report outside of the constant cold rinsing I got when mother nature took my umbrella! LOL!! Love you ladies!

My dad says this all the time! His version is "it always ends ok. if it's not ok, it's not the end." He even had it printed out and laminated and sent me 2 of them. I keep one on my fridge and the other on my bathroom mirror. Send me your address and I'll send you one :-) It's an awesome thing to see every morning on the mirror in the bathroom. It's funny because I never really notice it unless I need to hear it...
You Got Mail! LOL I somehow missed this thank you sooo much! You Rock!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi Sweet~

Congratulations!!! Six months.... Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 617583 I can't wait to see what your hair is going to look like in six more months. You are doing a good job of styling your hair...have you done any videos yet?

You are soo blessed to have your Dad....my grandfather was the solid rock for me. God bless his soul..I really miss him!

Anyway....you stay healthy, strong and focused.

Be Blessed!!
I love your new Avi!!! You go and no hair vids yet...I am skurred! LOL!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Happy Six Months ...

How are you doing today?
Hey honey..thank you..I am cold and so very tired of the snow!

sunbaby wrote:is it just me or do you all have a natural radar! I went to the movies this evening and saw a sister that had a buzz cut, she was rocking it!! We made eye contact and smiled at each other!!

Sweetdrk1,

I must start by saying that I LOVE your hair and you are absolutely beautiful!! Everytime I see your avi in a thread, I think that girl has it going on!!! I have just discovered your thread so it will take me awhile to catch up on your journey.

I saw the comment above and it is sooo true, everytime I see another naturalista, we exchange an almost sneaky grin, like "Aren't you glad you went natural?'' I love it. Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_biggrin[/quote]

YES!! it just happened again at MAC counter Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_rr and thank you for all the love!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th February 2010, 11:42 pm

nothing special with the hair Curlfriends. I sat here sealed my ends and moisturized the twist with my shea butter mix while watchin the Image awards and lookin for Terra!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 27th February 2010, 12:07 am

first off, LOVE ur 6th month anniversary special, too cute!! mine is next month so i DEFINITELY need to celebrate and treat "bianca devine" to something. im definitely feelin stretchin my hair with these coils...ok now for my questions:

1. how in the world do you have curls ALL OVER?? esp for ur wash n go's??? my hair is coily all around but once i get to the top its wavy/frizzy straight Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_neutral

2. how do you use ur pooka hair nectar? i know it comes in that lil medicine lookin thingy so are u mixin it with something?

im wondering becuz this wknd their havin a good sale, $3 shipping which would save me almost $7...i HATE to spend on high shipping cost so i might take advantage of it this wknd...

3. how are u stretchin ur wash-n-go's cuz by day 3 my head is lookin like a microphone all over again!!

stay cozy in the snow, you KNOW we feel yall pain cuz that was us just a mere 2 wks ago Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_mad
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th February 2010, 1:08 am

NubieNatty wrote:first off, LOVE ur 6th month anniversary special, too cute!! mine is next month so i DEFINITELY need to celebrate and treat "bianca devine" to something. im definitely feelin stretchin my hair with these coils...ok now for my questions: thank you

1. how in the world do you have curls ALL OVER?? esp for ur wash n go's??? my hair is coily all around but once i get to the top its wavy/frizzy straight Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_neutral I have to pay special attention and make sure the top of my head is really covered with whatever I use. That is my frizz zone. What do you do to define your curls? Shingle or raking...one of these method may work

2. how do you use ur pooka hair nectar? i know it comes in that lil medicine lookin thingy so are u mixin it with something? I do everything but fry my chicken lol!!! I put it in my water bottle, I whip my shea butter with it, I use it to do my oil rinse, I put it on my finger tips when I do my coils and coil outs, same with twist/twist outs. I put it in a little bottle with an applicator tip and I mix it with EVOO and oil my scalp.

im wondering becuz this wknd their havin a good sale, $3 shipping which would save me almost $7...i HATE to spend on high shipping cost so i might take advantage of it this wknd... go for it!

3. how are u stretchin ur wash-n-go's cuz by day 3 my head is lookin like a microphone all over again!! I use Mahogany Curls method of spraying and shaking in the morning. At night I either sleep in a bonnet or on my satin pillow case. The very important thing I have found with WnG is NOT to touch your hair while it's wet. HTH

stay cozy in the snow, you KNOW we feel yall pain cuz that was us just a mere 2 wks ago Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_madI am so very over the snow!!! For the love of pete! Mess!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 27th February 2010, 1:13 am

I am sick of this snow too, Sweet. Rain is suppose to be headed our way too. Sweetdrk1 - Page 38 Icon_mad
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 27th February 2010, 2:02 am

ok, gimme the quick n simple term on how to shingle??? i will try the raking more product at the top but wont it take much longer to dry?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th February 2010, 11:11 am

What's your favorite Pooka scent?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th February 2010, 1:01 pm

Good Morning,

Wow, those twists are really long. I can't wait to see the twist out.

I know how you feel about all the snow. Luckily we just a dusting and high winds.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next