CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1

+59
TerraD
Shauny
BindyMac08
missmoriah
exhale1913
bholmes87
A85
Curlz of Luv
neethair
SisterBoyd
FemmeFox
BlakButterfli
RayMingy
MahoganyCurls
StephanieB
vmichelle
KinkyNappyHappy
tsa919
naturalmommyGA
Notthecoolmom
truet
Erica5417
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
Juices-n-Berries
p_nuttie43
Courtney
iri9109
Pinkrage
Corygentri
d.denise
jamaicacurl
SheeTacular
meeksj1
NubieNatty
adiaha
DanceOnTheSkylines
traveljunkie08
.:Eden:.
CocaColaCutie
HumanNature
LilMsPuddles
Kea::curls
NaturalNixon
Blackbeauty
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
lovesunshine17
Intelligentbeauty
Leila
Curly Film Chick
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
Courtie
dajewel
nmoultry
Freestyles
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
63 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1

Post by sweetdrk1 1st March 2010, 9:55 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Thank you KNH!! as for your question, I am really just doing the basics. I keep it moisturized and clean, outside of that I have no secrets. I DC every 2 wks. But honest nothing special yet..No henna or powders. I am so very intimidated by this stuff!

I posted this like in my thread...

http://www.roundbrushhair.com/cellophanes.aspx?page=2

I plan to call the company today. If I get a good understanding of the product, and they tell me it will cover grey 100% I plan to use this instead of henna. Just based on what I've read henna takes some time, and time is not what I have a lot of right now.

Anyway.....your regiment is really working for you. I checked out the Pooka site, but I didn't see the option to select a fragrance? Am I missing something?

ok I will check it out. As for Pooka, the body butters and elbow grease has the scents. The body butters are here and the elbow grease is here.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 1st March 2010, 10:58 am

Good Morning Sweet,

How are you doing this Monday morning thus far?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieB 1st March 2010, 11:16 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi Sweet

I can't see the twist-out.. Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_sad However, your twists are nice. I've tracked your progress since I've joined, and even I can see your growth!!!! So what do you contribute your growth to? Just curious.

I wish I could see the twist out.....
sorry but here you go Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Dsc01416

Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Dsc01417

Beautiful! Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_biggrin

StephanieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st March 2010, 11:18 am

I saw on Blondies thread you were interested in a Denman. Make sure you get the right number. Don't ask me how to pick the number either. Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_lol

I have a denman I used once....and I didnt use it on my whole head either. I think it may work better when my hair gets longer but I could tell it was gonna make my hair look frizz when it dried. My curles where not clumping together. I dont know.....maybe it is a learning curve to using it.

If you master its use, please share your knowledge with me.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st March 2010, 11:19 am

Oh yeah, I told you on FB but that twist out is cute....with no headband Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_cheers
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st March 2010, 11:43 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning Sweet,

How are you doing this Monday morning thus far?
I am good sis, decided to stay home today and just relax..clean up a bit and just do me! Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_wink play in my hair and stuff! LOL!

StephanieB wrote:Beautiful! Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_biggrin
thank you!!

Lynnieluve wrote:I saw on Blondies thread you were interested in a Denman. Make sure you get the right number. Don't ask me how to pick the number either. Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_lol

I have a denman I used once....and I didnt use it on my whole head either. I think it may work better when my hair gets longer but I could tell it was gonna make my hair look frizz when it dried. My curles where not clumping together. I dont know.....maybe it is a learning curve to using it.

If you master its use, please share your knowledge with me.
well thanks for that info..I will let you know the outcome

Lynnieluve wrote:Oh yeah, I told you on FB but that twist out is cute....with no headband Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_cheers
I know I was all excited!!

Hair update:

I will take down the tied down twist and see if there is a difference..of course I will take pics. My scalp is itching, so I think it's time for a shampoo..low poo of course. I will try the denman brush to define my curls and see how that goes. I will use the Afro Veda Curling Custard since I haven't yet and see how my hair likes it! I took the day off so I will be around. I am gonna clean up...brb
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st March 2010, 2:46 pm

I hope you like Afroveda's curly custard. I was able to get my first two and three day hair with that along with her Pur Whipped gelly.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 1st March 2010, 3:01 pm

Just popping in to say love the latest style pics. You hair looks fab!! Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_smile

I am also curious about the Afroveda Curling Custard results. I have the Pur Whipped Jelly? Are you using the tow together? If not, how are you using the products?

Thanks!
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 1st March 2010, 4:26 pm

Good morning Sweet!! Hopefull all is well with your lovely hair Smile Loved that twist out by the way!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 1st March 2010, 4:54 pm

oh that twist out is NICE!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shauny 1st March 2010, 5:32 pm

Just checking in on you. I like that last twist out. Nice
Shauny
Shauny

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st March 2010, 6:22 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I hope you like Afroveda's curly custard. I was able to get my first two and three day hair with that along with her Pur Whipped gelly.
wait you used them both together? Do tell

sunbaby wrote:Just popping in to say love the latest style pics. You hair looks fab!! Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_smile

I am also curious about the Afroveda Curling Custard results. I have the Pur Whipped Jelly? Are you using the tow together? If not, how are you using the products?

Thanks!
Hey Sunbaby, I have used the Pur Whipped Jelly alone, with good results. Will let you know what happens with the curling custard. I am curious how Chrs used the together. Come back later, I will have the results

bholmes87 wrote:Good morning Sweet!! Hopefull all is well with your lovely hair Smile Loved that twist out by the way!
Hey Sunshine, I made your earrings!!! I'm is so proud of myself. The little things make me smile!! Thank you, I am still trying to get my twist out to look the way I want..not there yet!

cocoeuro wrote:oh that twist out is NICE!!!
THank you Coco!!

Shauny wrote:Just checking in on you. I like that last twist out. Nice
Thank you..like that Avi!!

ok I took the twist down...and WOW it was big: Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Dsc01418 not enough definition right in the front. I swear I am going to master this dang on it! So I slapped some Komaza Curl Lotion on the front and headband...and POOF crisis over Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 4_17_8 Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Dsc01511 I LOVE MY HAIR!!

Now I am sure most of you saw the crocheted earring Bholmes made...she was gracious enough to share the pattern and look Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 617583 I did it!! Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 36_13_14Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Dsc01510

Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Sig
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st March 2010, 6:42 pm

Okay Sweet....we each know what we are looking for, but if my twists came out like the top picture I would so be wearing it with out the band!!! Anyway the puff is awesome as well. So all you did was tie your hair down? ?? Really...

Anyway...I'm all on your facebook page placing orders. I want it all...please let me know if I can just have two things...for real. PM me...
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st March 2010, 7:57 pm

What did you do different? I love the way you are looking in the first pic. Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieB 1st March 2010, 8:16 pm

I think the twistout looks great without the headband as well. Yay for big hair! Sweetdrk1 - Page 40 Icon_cheers It looks great!

StephanieB

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 1st March 2010, 8:18 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Okay Sweet....we each know what we are looking for, but if my twists came out like the top picture I would so be wearing it with out the band!!! Anyway the puff is awesome as well. So all you did was tie your hair down? ?? Really...

Anyway...I'm all on your facebook page placing orders. I want it all...please let me know if I can just have two things...for real. PM me...

I totally agree that pic is fierce!!! And that crocheting smiley is too cute Smile

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2624
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40