CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am doing my BC soon, need a big sister!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am doing my BC soon, need a big sister!! Empty I am doing my BC soon, need a big sister!!

Post by luvnlaugh09 15th December 2009, 4:50 pm

I have been transitioning for a year in January and I will do my BC in early January [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I come to this site everyday! if not a few times a day, it is so helpful and inspirational. Even though I am anxious and excited to cut my hair I am nervous as heck because I dont know what to do with it really. I need guidance on what products I should get to start with, there are sooo many products to choose from I just dont know where to really begin! also I need help with what styles to do and just motivational support because I have never really worn my hair in its natural state.

Hair background:
Transitioning for a year
I have been wearing sew ins for the last 6 months!
I know the back of my hair is all natural because I got scissor happy during my sew in break and cut my hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

luvnlaugh09

Back to top Go down

I am doing my BC soon, need a big sister!! Empty Re: I am doing my BC soon, need a big sister!!

Post by traveljunkie08 15th December 2009, 11:17 pm

Hi luvnlaugh09! Congrats on making it a year transitioning! I had planned to make it a year, but did the BC at the 10 month mark. I've now been natural for three months. Smile Do you know the exact date you're going to BC?

Presumably, your hair will be about as long as mine is now. You'll be able to experiment with a lot of styles like twist outs, braid outs, curly fros, rollers sets, wash n go's (maybe), and puffs. As far as styling options, twist/braid outs are probably the best place to start. You can find lots and lots of tutorials on YouTube. If you don't know where to start on YouTube, let me know and I'll tell you some of my favorite channels.

As far as products, the basics you'll need are:
1) a co-wash conditioner
2) an oil
3) a moisturizer
4) a deep conditioner
5) leave-in conditioner

Now, some people use their co-wash conditioner as a leave-in and as a deep conditioner w/ other ingredients added to keep things simple. Just depends on your budget, how much you want to experiment and how simple you want your routine to be. I haven't listed specific product recommendations because 1) I'm not sure if you want to do the CG method, use natural products, mixtress lines or something readily available at stores like Target and Walmart and 2) you'll have to do some experimenting to find out what works best for you. If you want a place to start, just let me know and I'll list out some options for you.

If you don't have any hair accessories, the basics you'll need are:
1) headbands
2) bobby pins (Get the kind that say "no slip grip" or something like that. I've wasted so much money on cheap bobby pins.)
3) hair combs
4) at least one fashion hair accessory (e.g. flower)
5) knee-hi or pair of stockings (if you have an old pair, you can just use those)

As far as hair tools, if you don't have them already, you'll need:
1) a satin bonnet
2) a satin scarf
3) a wide tooth comb
4) a microfiber towel (or you could just use an old cotton t-shirt)
5) a heat cap for deep conditioning (If you don't have a bonnet dryer, this is an inexpensive alternative. It's a silver, foil thingy that looks like a shower cap.)

You should be able to get all of the above hair tools at a beauty supply store (except the towel) for $10 or less.

That's a good place to start, I think. What other questions do you have? Do you have any fears or concerns about doing the BC?
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

I am doing my BC soon, need a big sister!! Empty Re: I am doing my BC soon, need a big sister!!

Post by luvnlaugh09 16th December 2009, 2:29 pm

yay! I have a big sis! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oh my goodness I am so thankful that you wrote back. All of this information is what I needed. I have to go out soon and buy all of these essential items. I plan on doing my BC Jan. 2nd or 3rd. I am have to do it on my day off of work because I need to make sure my new hair is together before I step foot outside! lol
I have so many questions! the first is I am not sure what my hair likes or what method is the best. I am interested in the CG method and would like to know more about that. But if you have any idea of where I should start let me know and I can try that first.
What are some good channels to see for hair how to's on youtube? My biggest fear is that I will cut my hair and just have no clue what to do with it and then I will get scared and go get it pressed :-(

luvnlaugh09

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 16th December 2009, 9:01 pm

Wow, that's just a few weeks away! I'm more excited about your BC than I was my own. pd:

I completely understand your fear. That's actually what happened to me. I did the BC a few days before I went on vacation to Argentina. I straightened it to have it evened up (I did the BC myself), went home, washed and styled it and HATED it. I didn't know what else to do, so I flat ironed it and flew off to Argentina. I again tried to style it while in Argentina, and again got less than stellar results. The problem: I was trying to do a wash n go. My hair was entirely too dry to do that style. Your hair will be dry after the BC, so don't try a wash n go as your first style. Instead, try a twist out. I finally got it right on my second to last day in Argentina, and this is how my hair looked (my first twist out):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was still dry, but it looked better. I don't even want to show you my failed wash n go attempts. So, I'm telling you this not to scare you or make you more nervous, but to prepare you. It's crucial that you DC right after you BC. I didn't do that, and that was probably my biggest mistake.

It's going to take some trial and error to figure out what your hair likes. I'd say I'm on a modified CG regimen. I do still use shampoo (w/ and w/o sulfates), although I've decreased how I often I use it. It just seems to be a habit I can't break. I also still use a brush (on wet/damp hair) and use cones from time to time (mainly to use up some products I don't want to waste). But most of the products I use are CG friendly.

Mahogany Curls does the CG method. She has an "Ask Mahogany Curls" thread in the "Curl Friends" section. Check it out and ask her questions about it if you want specific details. She also has a channel on YouTube with very informative and inspirational videos (including one about her experience going CG). Love her.

Some of my other favorite YouTube channels are (the ones starred are of people with TWAs or short natural hair):
AyannaNaeela
* CoilsKinksCurls
curlychronicles
ItsMsHeatherNicole
kimmaytube
* MahoganyCurls
* Nikkimae2003
PRETTYDIMPLES01
RusticBeauty
* sheacocoaluv
* shuantae1
* xGOLDn

As far as products, some of the popular conditioners are Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted (my fave), Aussie Moist, Suave Naturals (coconut tends to be most popular), V05, Giovanni Smooth as Silk and Trader Joe's. If you want to use your conditioner as a co-wash and leave-in, I'd suggest HEHH, HETT, Aussie Moist or Giovanni SAS.

For an oil, it's probably easiest to start with either Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (both of which are great for the scalp and are penetrative oils). Some people's hair doesn't react well to EVCO, so it may be best to start with EVOO, then branch out and experiment. If you want to dive right in, you can make up your own oil blend. I'm too lazy to do that, so I either buy something that's already mixed or use straight olive oil or coconut oil.

For a DC, you can add honey and EVOO to your co-wash/leave-in conditioner. Or, you can buy a separate DC. A good DC is probably the most difficult thing to find. If there's a Whole Foods easily accessible to you, try Aubrey Organics White Camellia or Honey Suckle Rose conditioners as your deep conditioner. Some people really like Aubrey Organics Island Naturals too. Or, you could try one of the cholesterol conditioners by Lustrasilk. Just make sure it doesn't have petroleum or mineral oil. The Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Paks are good too. I usually add a little extra EVOO to mine.

Finally, you need a good moisturizer. This can also be difficult to find. Start with shea butter if you can get your hands on some. If you can't, let me know.

One other thing you may want to get is a gel for your edges. I like Eco Styler (the clear one or the olive oil one), but IC Fantasia Gel (also clear) is popular too.

Whew! I think I covered everything, but let me know if I didn't!!!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnlaugh09 17th December 2009, 1:55 pm

Ok. you don't understand how helpful you are to me right now! I want to chop my hair off now lol! I will be doing the BC myself which I am excited about.

I have been natural before but that was a few years ago and I always got it pressed because I had no idea what to do with my hair, towards the end I realized my hair curled up cute when wet so I started to do a wash and go, but then I was just frustrated from the dryness and lack of styling ideas so I went back to a perm.
So this time I will BC and go right into a style but thank you for mentioning I should not do a wash and go because my hair will be so dry! I dont want to get discouraged from that.

Before my sew ins I was pressing my hair and trying to adopt new techniques such as using coconut oil, I really like it, its very moisturizing. My question is you said I need an oil and a moisturizer, what is the difference? and I hear people talk about a sealant such as shea butter which I have used before, but what does that do?

Another question is you say honey is good to add to a deep conditioner, is there a certain kind? and is it really messy or hard to get out of your hair?

And my last question(for right now anyways lol) is I hear a lot about trader joe's products is this at the actual store called trader joe's? there is one in my neighborhood I just havent went in yet to see what they have.

Once I learn how to upload pics I can show you pics of my hair, well before I put the sew ins in lol

luvnlaugh09

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnlaugh09 17th December 2009, 1:59 pm

Oh I also wanted to add your hair looks lovely. I hope mine is a similar length to yours. I feel like I can work with it more at that length.

luvnlaugh09

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 17th December 2009, 3:50 pm

Glad I can help!

luvnlaugh09 wrote:So this time I will BC and go right into a style but thank you for mentioning I should not do a wash and go because my hair will be so dry! I dont want to get discouraged from that.

Some people with shorter hair are able to do a wash n go, and in most cases they really don't have a choice. Eventually you may be able to do a wash n go too, but I wouldn't try it until maybe a month after your BC. By that time you should start to get a sense for what your hair responds to and doesn't, and you can branch out to figure out what your hair needs for a successful wash n go (which may result in more trial and error in discovering the right products, the right combo of products and the right technique). So I think starting out slowly, building a regimen and perfecting a "go to" style like a twist out/curly fro instead of trying everything at once will lead to less frustration.

luvnlaugh09 wrote:Before my sew ins I was pressing my hair and trying to adopt new techniques such as using coconut oil, I really like it, its very moisturizing. My question is you said I need an oil and a moisturizer, what is the difference? and I hear people talk about a sealant such as shea butter which I have used before, but what does that do?

Both seal in moisture to help your hair retain moisture. When you retain moisture, your hair is healthy overall and you retain more length. I should actually clarify and say I'd suggest you start off with both a water based moisturizer (which would be your leave-in or even just plain old water) and a heavier moisturizer like shea butter to re-moisturize your dry hair or add extra moisture to your ends. Cocount oil seals in the moisture, but my understanding is that not all oils are moisturizing (I believe just coconut oil, olive oil and avocado oils are considered moisturizing b/c they can penetrate the hair). The way I do this in my routine is I co-wash, apply leave-in conditioner, wrap my hair in a microfiber towel until damp (I found styling damp hair works best for me), then apply an oil-based cream which is the sealant. I twist my hair, then put a little extra cream on the ends or sometimes I switch things up and put a little hair butter on my ends (the product I use is butter based). I only add the butter to my ends because my hair is fine, so applying a butter on top of the oil and leave-in is to much for my hair and the ends of our hair tend to need a little extra moisture to keep split and rough ends at bay.

I also use the hair butter on my dry hair to re-twist it the next day (assuming my hair needs extra moisture). I use a little oil to undo my twists to add shine and help prevent the frizzies. Some people re-apply their leave-in and oil to re-twist, but that doesn't work for me. Once my hair is stretched from the twist out, I don't want to put anything water-based on it because it will shrink back up. Some people are also able to use just a butter-based moisturizer after their water-based moisturizer to seal, but something oil-based works best for me, with something heavier/a little extra just on my ends.

I hope I didn't make that too complicated or confusing. And I also don't want to overwhelm you, so I doing my best to keep things simple. I want to let you know what I do, but want to let you know that there are some variations that may work better for you.

luvnlaugh09 wrote:Another question is you say honey is good to add to a deep conditioner, is there a certain kind? and is it really messy or hard to get out of your hair?

Any kind of Grade A honey is fine, in my opinion. I've used both raw honey and regular Grade A honey, and didn't notice a difference. The Grade A honey is less expensive, so I save the "good stuff" for internal use. It can be a little messy. The honey isn't hard to get out as long as you apply it to wet or damp hair. Also, use more EVOO or condish than honey to help it rinse out easily. I'd say that a tablespoon of honey and 2-3 tablespoons of EVOO mixed with enough condish to cover your whole head would be a good place to start. Then you can adjust from there if necessary.

luvnlaugh09 wrote:And my last question(for right now anyways lol) is I hear a lot about trader joe's products is this at the actual store called trader joe's? there is one in my neighborhood I just havent went in yet to see what they have.

Yes, it's at the store Trader Joe's. They have Nourish Spa and Triple Tea Tree Tingle.

luvnlaugh09 wrote:Once I learn how to upload pics I can show you pics of my hair, well before I put the sew ins in lol

Would love to see pics!!!!

Check this link for info on how to add pics: http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/general-f3/how-to-post-a-picture-t310.htm

Last edited by traveljunkie08 on 17th December 2009, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification & added link on adding pics)
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 17th December 2009, 3:51 pm

luvnlaugh09 wrote:Oh I also wanted to add your hair looks lovely. I hope mine is a similar length to yours. I feel like I can work with it more at that length.

Thanks!!!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 19th December 2009, 2:21 pm

Luvnlaugh09: I can't believe I didn't mention this to you earlier, but if you have a TJ Maxx or Marshall's in your city, check them out their hair products section. You can usually get a really good deal on products.
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnlaugh09 23rd December 2009, 4:03 pm

I am counting down the days till my BC! after the holidays I will take the list of everything you told me I should get and start getting myself prepared. Thanks for the TJ Maxx and Marshalls idea, I have both in my city.
I have one small question after I take out my sew in and do my BC my hair is going to be so dirty and gross, do you have a suggestion for a good shampoo I should use? I have heard a lot about the giovanni line for natural hair so I thought I would start there. I think I am going to try the CG method first but I have to do more research on it, I am kind of confused about what products I should try and find.

luvnlaugh09

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 23rd December 2009, 6:31 pm

You should probably use a clarifying shampoo to get off to the best start possible. Clarifying shampoos really strip your hair, so it'll be even more important to DC afterwards.

I use Herbal Essences Degunkify Tingling Deep Cleaning Shampoo to clarify. I really like it. I've heard others mention Suave Clarifying, which is less than a dollar in most cities. If you're going to do the CG method, you won't use a clarifying shampoo often (if at all after your BC), so the Suave may be the best option for you. Whichever clarifying shampoo you choose, make sure you wash your hair in sections (I'd recommend four), and focus primarily on your scalp.

I've never used the Giovanni shampoos, but I've also heard good things about them. They don't contain sulfates, so it's not going to clarify your hair. It cleanses much more gently than shampoos with sulfates. If you're doing CG, you should be okay with just co-washing because you're not using things that cause build-up. But if you think you'd still like to shampoo, Giovanni is a good place to start. Target has a holiday gift pack that includes a shampoo and conditioner. Someone posted earlier that they saw it on clearance for a little over $5 which is an excellent deal! The conditioner alone is usually around $8. So be sure to check out your local Target!!!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinking4herselfnow 27th December 2009, 3:04 am

OMG! traveljunkie08, you have saved me!!! I was supposed to BC on Jan 2nd but due to weather issues, and my hairdresser's shop being closed on the 2nd, I have been forced to move my BC date to Dec 30th. Even though it was a couple days difference, I was feeling even more unprepared as to creating my regimen. This page has really helped me (special thanks to luvnlaugh09 for posting a question that helped me out Smile ).

I do have a question though, what is the CG method that you were referring to @traveljunkie08?
Thinking4herselfnow
Thinking4herselfnow

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnlaugh09 27th December 2009, 12:53 pm

I am glad this post helpes you!! traveljunkie08 has been a WONDERFUL big sis, and its only just begun because the questions will really start rolling out once I BC lol. I am doing my BC Jan 1st and I am SO EXCITED, I cant wait to get this weave out of my hair! lol. also go to the youtube channels that traveljunkie08 mentioned earlier in the posts they are very good. and I also did a google search on the CG method and that gave all kinds of info on the exact method and products to use etc.

Thinkingforherselfnow, you BC on dec 30th, how long have you been transitioning??

luvnlaugh09

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 27th December 2009, 4:03 pm

@Thinking4herselfnow: Glad you found the post helpful. CG method=Curly Girl method. It has to do with not using shampoo, not using silicones, not brushing your hair and more. I don't know all the specifics, so as luvnlaugh suggested, do a Google search of it. I know there's a book about it too.

Good luck with your BC!!!! Would love to see pics!

@luvnlaugh: Only a week to go. Smile
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinking4herselfnow 27th December 2009, 10:25 pm

luvnlaugh09 wrote:I am doing my BC Jan 1st and I am SO EXCITED

Congrats! Smile

luvnlaugh09 wrote:Thinkingforherselfnow, you BC on dec 30th, how long have you been transitioning??

I would have to say that I've been transitioning, unofficially, since around June 09. But I really started doing my research and considering BC'ing since late September 09. Originally, I was just spacing out my perms, then I realized that my natural hair was stronger and prettier than my permed hair.

Now I'm trying to formulate an actual regimen to make sure that my hair is its strongest, I've noticed that I've had a lot of breakage and dryness and I want to stop that.

Lisha J.
Thinking4herselfnow
Thinking4herselfnow

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 28th December 2009, 2:10 am

traveljunkie08 wrote:I've never used the Giovanni shampoos, but I've also heard good things about them. They don't contain sulfates, so it's not going to clarify your hair. It cleanses much more gently than shampoos with sulfates.

I stand corrected on what's quoted above. I was in Target looking at the Giovanni shampoos, and the packaging for the tea tree formula said that it clarifies. I looked into it a little more when I got home (http://livecurlylivefree.blogspot.com/2009/04/do-sulfate-free-cleansers-automatically.html), and although their shampoos do not contain sulfates, they still have surfactants that cleanse the hair and remove build-up. It's just more gentle than shampoos that contain sulfates.

So, if you can find the shampoo and conditioner duo on sale for $5.58 at your local Target (esp. Smooth as Silk), it's a great deal. Even if you only use the shampoo once, it's still a good deal just for the conditioner.

Hope that helps!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinking4herselfnow 29th December 2009, 5:17 pm

Thanks, I'll check out Target either today or tomorrow.

Also, my BC date has been changed again...ugh... I'm now BC'ing on January 2nd and Duafe Salon, in Philly, will be doing my BC. Smile
Thinking4herselfnow
Thinking4herselfnow

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 3rd January 2010, 2:52 pm

Did either of you do your BC yet???
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnlaugh09 3rd January 2010, 4:21 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I DID IT!!!!!!!

I have been without a computer for a few days I couldn't wait to get back and post this! I did my BC Jan 1st myself. And I have to say....I love it! It was so coo l to me to just cut my hair and not care lol. Now I have a TWA! its not as short as others because I transitioned for a year but its still at an length that I am not used to. So now here is where the questions really begin! lol

1) I have shea butter that i bought at african festivals, is this ok to use? it just says 100% shea butter, I want to make sure I am putting the right stuff in my hair, I use it for my skin now.

2)MY HAIR IS SO DRY! after my BC I had to go to work so I put in the trader joe tingle conditioner wrapped my hair up, put on a hat and let it condition at work. afterwards my hair was very soft and nice. BUT, it was still wet, once it dryed it feels so dry. I tried coconut oil with the shea butter and that didnt really make a difference. I am doing a second deep conditiong with aubrey organics as we speak because I want to style my hair later today. Hopefully this second deep condition will help with the dryness. Do you have any sugesstions of oils I can use? so it can feel good after it drys?

3) I need a good twist out tutorial. Do you know any channels on youtube that can help me?? My hair is VERY thick and I am a little intimidated by it lol. But I love the texture and I know I will love it more as it grows out and I am able to play around with it more.

4)I will have pics up asap, along with more questions!!!

luvnlaugh09

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney 3rd January 2010, 8:22 pm

Congrats Luvnlaugh09 on your BC !!!! Smile
I would love to see pics....

I BC'd on 12/31/09. I had transitioned for 8 months. Like you I do feel like my hair is dry right now, and I had read your thread where Traveljunkie had said to DC after BC'ing. My hair still seems dry so I want to hear what TravelJunkie has to say.

Have you tried a twist out yet? If so what were your results? I'm still working on getting it right.

Travel Junkie...what's your secret to such pretty twist outs?

Here's my BC pic

Congrats to you again!
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd January 2010, 8:43 pm

Can't wait to see pics ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 4th January 2010, 1:23 am

dance Congrats!!!!!!! So happy for you. I can't wait to see pics. Please post soon!!! Keep the questions coming, I don't mind.

Okay, as far as the shea butter from the African Festival, I'm not sure. I ordered shea butter from butters n bars back in the summer. My hair doesn't like straight shea butter so I don't use it for my hair anymore.

As far as the dryness, the DC w/ the AO should help some. But it may take a few more co-washes and DCs for the dryness to go away. I was just telling someone else that I co-washed every day for a week to help w/ the dryness. Are you using a leave-in conditioner after you co-wash? That may help you maintain some moisture.

If you want to see if a different oil will help, you could try EVOO or jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. Castor oil is also an option, but I believe those who use it (I don't) mix it with a lighter oil like jojoba because of its thickness. For now, maybe stick with the coconut oil since your hair liked it before. With a little trial and error, you'll be able to see if your hair still likes it or if you need to abandon it.

Hmmm...a good twist out tutorial...I'm sure CoilsKinksCurls has one. Her twists are always really nice. Let me see if I can find one and link you to it.

Don't forget the pics!!!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 4th January 2010, 1:33 am

Courtney wrote:Congrats Luvnlaugh09 on your BC !!!! Smile

I BC'd on 12/31/09. I had transitioned for 8 months. Like you I do feel like my hair is dry right now, and I had read your thread where Traveljunkie had said to DC after BC'ing. My hair still seems dry so I want to hear what TravelJunkie has to say.

Have you tried a twist out yet? If so what were your results? I'm still working on getting it right.

Here's my BC pic

Congrats to you again!

Congrats on your BC! Looks very cute!

I wish I had a secret for pretty twist outs.Crying or Very sad I haven't figured out yet how to do a twist out with smaller twists (I usually end up with a lot of frizz) but I'm going to keep trying. I do a chunky twist out/curly fro thing (like my avatar) because it's a little more foolproof for me at this point.
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney 4th January 2010, 11:01 am

traveljunkie08 wrote:
Courtney wrote:Congrats Luvnlaugh09 on your BC !!!! Smile

Here's my BC pic

Congrats to you again!

Congrats on your BC! Looks very cute!

I wish I had a secret for pretty twist outs.Crying or Very sad I haven't figured out yet how to do a twist out with smaller twists (I usually end up with a lot of frizz) but I'm going to keep trying. I do a chunky twist out/curly fro thing (like my avatar) because it's a little more foolproof for me at this point.

TJ-That's what I have right now Frizz, plus my hair is dry. Can you explain the difference between a twist out and a chunky twist/curly fro? Is there a tutorial that you can refer me to? Thank you Very Happy
Courtney
Courtney

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinking4herselfnow 5th January 2010, 10:10 pm

traveljunkie08 wrote:Did either of you do your BC yet???

Yes, I did my BC on January 2nd. I would have posted pictures earlier but my computer was acting foolish.

Me with a perm
(last perm)

The night before my BC

First picture after my BC

Palm rolls and a new attitude

Thinking4herselfnow
Thinking4herselfnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next