CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoking Hair and not the good kind

2 posters

Go down

Smoking Hair and not the good kind Empty Smoking Hair and not the good kind

Post by ladydayvintage 23rd February 2011, 2:49 pm

Hi, I hope someone can tell me what I did to cause this.

I washed my hair for the first time with Shea Moisture organic curl & shine shampoo coconut & hibiscus, then I conditioned with the 50:50 balanced hydrating-calming conditioner by Giovanni, let sit for about 10 minutes, rinsed. Moved to another room to apply super sweetback treatment by Miss Jessie, ok here is where I get the problem.

I put the first plop in not looking in the mirror, but at the front of my head. I turn to apply at the center looking in the mirror and I notice the center of my hair smoking, actually smoking, I fan and more smoke comes out. I immediately rinse in cold water return to the mirror and it's still smoking, like literally some midget is sitting on my scalp smoking a cigarette, that's how much smoke is coming out of my hair.

So now I washed and conditioned with all of the Miss Jessies and conditioned, no smoke, and I'm not endorsing a product, this is all I had on hand.

No breakage that I can see, my scalp is sore in one area, not sure if that was there this morning or as a result of what happened.

Any clues as to what may have caused this?

ladydayvintage

Back to top Go down

Smoking Hair and not the good kind Empty Re: Smoking Hair and not the good kind

Post by ladydayvintage 23rd February 2011, 3:26 pm

I think I may have put this in the wrong section. New here so can I move it? and to where?

ladydayvintage

Back to top Go down

Post by mick123 28th February 2011, 4:55 am

I am not looking in the mirror placed before the knock, but my head on the front. I look in the mirror in the center of application to turn and I smoke my hair, actually I fan and smoke comes out smoking at the center of attention. I immediately rinse in cold water back into the mirror and still smoking dwarf my scalp really some smoking cigarettes, how much smoke is coming out of my hair is sitting on.

appointment setting

mick123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down