CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies I have a New Love Other than Hair

+8
rayray19
fanmnatirel
misskris
Ambitious_Tiff
laleepop14
creolebeauty1
BajanPrincess82
letha
12 posters

Go down

Ladies I have a New Love Other than Hair Empty Ladies I have a New Love Other than Hair

Post by letha 14th January 2011, 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ladies I love all accessories hair, necklaces and earrings. The ladies at my job has been wearing these earring that they were getting from the dollar store. Well my dollar store here didn't carry those earrings but my local BSS did but they only had 2 pair.. My earring are not like this picture but they are similar. I know when a lot of us are looking at each other hairstyles we are always saying love the earrings. Most of us with our fly hair do is always looking for the cute accessories to dress it up..

Here is a site where I found the earrings and ebay also have them.. I plan to make an order soon..

http://www.peruvianearring.com/index1.cfm

This picture she sells the earrings and hats..

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.artfire.com/admin/product_images/thumbs/59414_product_1363999777_thumb_large.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.artfire.com/modules.php%3Fname%3DShop%26op%3Dlisting%26product_id%3D1039152&usg=__zgnjB3dLJ5V6CrBxuDvQkA1yTxI=&h=455&w=455&sz=77&hl=en&start=47&zoom=0&tbnid=B_EQuRpVkFecSM:&tbnh=128&tbnw=128&ei=vFkwTZnYIovegQfu8PGoCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dperuvian%2Bearrings%26start%3D40%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1

Have you ladies seen these earrings around or do you have them already.

Last edited by letha on 14th January 2011, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Ladies I have a New Love Other than Hair Empty Re: Ladies I have a New Love Other than Hair

Post by BajanPrincess82 14th January 2011, 11:08 am

I got my first pair when I was in Germany. I don't even wear costume jewelry that much, but I loved them! Now I have a few pairs and wear them periodically. I got my mom hooked on them too!

BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Ladies I have a New Love Other than Hair Empty Re: Ladies I have a New Love Other than Hair

Post by letha 14th January 2011, 11:15 am

Hey Bajan Princess I am glad I am not the only one who is getting hooked on these.. I am about to become a fan of these earrings.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 14th January 2011, 11:17 am

those are gorgeous and dirt cheap thanks for the site i will be buying some next week lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 14th January 2011, 11:25 am

Creole you and me both I plan to put an order in this weekend and next week..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 14th January 2011, 1:07 pm

They are also extremely easy to make but if you can find them for cheap then buy them... I also LOVE these earrings a lot!!!

This website is amazingly cheap!!! Im definitely ordering some from their and some of their other styles.. Loving the coconut ones!!!

Last edited by laleepop14 on 14th January 2011, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add text)
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 14th January 2011, 1:11 pm

laleepop14 wrote:They are also extremely easy to make but if you can find them for cheap then buy them... I also LOVE these earrings a lot!!!

Laleepop that is my next move I've seen book and my next thing is to search you tube videos and I might start making them too..

I sent her an email telling her that I would tell my hair friends about her site and the great prices.. Haven't gotten a response back yet.. My fiance travels to Peru sometimes when he goes again I will get him to buy some for me and I know they will be much cheaper in person.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 14th January 2011, 1:32 pm

I love em! I'm with y'all; I too will be ordering some. I have always been a fan of big earrings even though I mostly wear pearls. I like those kind because they can go with a few different outfits. I have been looking around craft stores for the stuff to make my own though... Some wire, a little lurex thread. In there!! cheers
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 14th January 2011, 1:35 pm

Yeah those are really cute and I see them all the time. They've been around for a while now. Very Happy
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 14th January 2011, 1:43 pm

nice! thanks
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 14th January 2011, 2:20 pm

Ambitious_Tiff wrote:I love em! I'm with y'all; I too will be ordering some. I have always been a fan of big earrings even though I mostly wear pearls. I like those kind because they can go with a few different outfits. I have been looking around craft stores for the stuff to make my own though... Some wire, a little lurex thread. In there!! cheers

Make sure you post pics when you make your own..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 14th January 2011, 2:22 pm

MissKris I am usually the last to know about things.. I figure then been around for a while..

Fanmnatirel let me know if you buy anything
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 14th January 2011, 2:35 pm

letha wrote:Make sure you post pics when you make your own..

Girl you know I will!! I'll let y'all know where I find my supplies too...
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 14th January 2011, 2:52 pm

I love the wooden earring!! and only $5 too!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 14th January 2011, 4:06 pm

I can't find a close-up picture of me wearing some, but I found one of my mom from last year. These are the first pair I got for her from Germany. Mine are similar but have more color in them.

BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 14th January 2011, 4:53 pm

BajanPrincess very pretty I love the colors and they look great on your mom..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 14th January 2011, 4:53 pm

rayray19 wrote:I love the wooden earring!! and only $5 too!!

It's a shame I haven't even made it to the wooden ones yet.. lol
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by crimsonpeach 16th January 2011, 9:23 pm

You don't know how much you have made my day! I always end up buying a bunch of the wooden earrings at festivals and I know they are getting over on me!

Bookmarked!
crimsonpeach
crimsonpeach

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 16th January 2011, 11:16 pm

Glad I could help..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by sjoyreed 18th January 2011, 5:54 pm

You should check ETSY.COM. There are tons of unique and handmade earring sjust as pretty, if not prettier.

Shop Local and in your community.
sjoyreed
sjoyreed

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 18th January 2011, 5:57 pm

Ok thanks.. Sjoyreed.. I have seen some of their earrings.. Seems like the ones I like are $15 or more.. I would like to get a bunch of them at once.. I will look again maybe I can find some a little cheaper..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 20th January 2011, 10:55 am

I love all types of accessories but with the type of work that I do I am not able to wear them I have been to the sites am that you are talking about but I am a chepie when it comes to ordering on line because I dont want to pay the shipping but I am a frequent buyer at Forever21 & Aldo because they have some great accessories
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 20th January 2011, 12:01 pm

Yea I checked out forever21 and they have some of these also and some cheap necklaces.. I think the website I mentioned not sure but I don't think the shipping is that much.. Some of the other earrings on other sites are $15-20. I wanted to get the $1.75 earrings so I could get a lot of them.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by shortnsweet 20th January 2011, 1:50 pm

i purchased my first pair at a African American Festival here in Detroit...i love these earrings!!! to be quite honest i really didnt start wearing "extravagant" earrings until i became natural geek LOL i always get compliments on my hair accessories and earrings...thanks for the site i will be purchasing a couple myself!!
shortnsweet
shortnsweet

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/tamara.e.gulley

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 20th January 2011, 8:48 pm

Let me know when you order.. I might order mine tomorrow
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down