CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For you Ladies waiting for Long Hair......

2 posters

Go down

For you Ladies waiting for Long Hair...... Empty For you Ladies waiting for Long Hair......

Post by curlytee 12th January 2011, 10:41 pm

Arm yourselves with the information for longer Hair styles. Start doing your research on now because one day you will realize that your hair is longer and you won't know what to do with it.

This is where I'm at now. I used to do Twist Outs and my hair looked great. Now I realized my hair is longer and it won't stand straight up (like my Avi) anymore. what I used to do is not working. I have entered another phase. I can now braid my hair in individual small plaits (it reaches my nostrils), it bounces and I can fling it out of my eyes. I've been caught off guard.

Again, Ladies arm yourselves now or you too will be caught off guard. For the Ladies with 6-10 inches caught off guard during your Journey ?
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

For you Ladies waiting for Long Hair...... Empty Re: For you Ladies waiting for Long Hair......

Post by suqiit 13th January 2011, 12:03 am

I'm starting to get a bit of length, to the point where the water in my shower goes cold before I'm done untangling my hair! I think I'm switching to bantu knots for awhile. I need a break from the knots Very Happy
suqiit
suqiit

Back to top Go down