CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About My Hair Weave

3 posters

Go down

All About My Hair Weave Empty All About My Hair Weave

Post by Curliana 13th January 2011, 3:40 pm

Hey CN!

I've been MIA for a while but Im back and with a question! I am strongly considering getting a full sewn in weave. I've never gotten a full weave before. In fact the only other time I've had a sewn in was high school prom and it was only half head (in the back). I've decided I want hair that looks most like mine- a kinky-curly type weave. I started researching different types of weaves and came up with two finalists: Bohyme Brazilian Wave and All About My Hair Weave. Im leaning towards the all about my hair because it looks extra natural.

I say all that to ask...has anyone used it? Know someone who has used it? Whatcha think? Any suggestions? Im new to this weave thing.
Curliana
Curliana

Back to top Go down

All About My Hair Weave Empty Re: All About My Hair Weave

Post by creolebeauty1 13th January 2011, 4:06 pm

A long time ago i did a sew in my self with some Wet and wavy hair i got from Lugo hair and i loved the texture and i didn't have to straighten my hair and the weave last forever but i started wearing wigs because it was more convenient i can really wash my hair every 2 weeks and moisturize and seal when i want to so to me Wigs are more convenient but i do love all the ones you named especially that kinky curly texture very nice Go for it Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving me 13th January 2011, 5:55 pm

hey I just installed remy kinky curly from allaboutmyhair check out my post ill bump it up for you.

loving it. my avi is the kinky curly.
Loving me
Loving me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down