CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaun and ethnic hair straighteners??? Enjoy ladies!!

+2
deeply_rooted_chick
popsbaby
6 posters

Go down

Shaun and ethnic hair straighteners??? Enjoy ladies!! Empty Shaun and ethnic hair straighteners??? Enjoy ladies!!

Post by popsbaby 9th April 2010, 5:08 pm

popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Shaun and ethnic hair straighteners??? Enjoy ladies!! Empty Re: Shaun and ethnic hair straighteners??? Enjoy ladies!!

Post by popsbaby 9th April 2010, 5:11 pm

My boyfriend's laptop sucks!!! I've been trying to post this vid since yesterday. Watch out for part deux.

popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Shaun and ethnic hair straighteners??? Enjoy ladies!! Empty Re: Shaun and ethnic hair straighteners??? Enjoy ladies!!

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 9th April 2010, 5:40 pm

wow that's defiantly something I have never heard before. A white guy experimenting with relaxers....and Just for Me kiddie ones lol.
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 9th April 2010, 8:43 pm

lol@ go to the aisle you never go to...wonder what the h*** is hair mayo! it's made for Black people, do not use on a white person's hair, lol
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th April 2010, 8:50 pm

Does it say that on the box?? It burns the ish out of you! hahahahaahahaaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by coilylove 9th April 2010, 9:09 pm

Thanks for the laugh! He is hilarious!
coilylove
coilylove

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieB 12th April 2010, 3:36 pm

My best friend is white and when we were in college, she bought a Just For Me Relaxer and asked me to put it in her hair. She has gorgeous red hair that is a little wavy. I was so scared to put it in b/c I could imagine all of her beautiful hair falling out. I kept asking, "are you SURE you want to do this? Are you POSITIVE?" I put it in for her and her hair didn't fall out! lol It took most of the wave out of her hair and she was pleased with the result.

StephanieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down