CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a moisture boost--Try Kimmaytube's mixture. You hair will never be the same. Check out before and after

+16
smaddox
earthy natural
CarlaAR
BattleKat
Ishe
dca
naturallynola
Gogyrl
NylaCoils
BreezyBaby
fanmnatirel
sweetdrk1
DreamMerchant
MissyCee
tshala
ftiffrenee
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In need of a moisture boost--Try Kimmaytube's mixture. You hair will never be the same. Check out before and after - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a moisture boost--Try Kimmaytube's mixture. You hair will never be the same. Check out before and after

Post by smaddox 5th February 2011, 11:15 pm

I use it too, but I modified it, and use: 2tbsp KCKT, 2tbsp Aloe vera gel/juice, 2tsp olive oil. My hair does not take well to castor oil. Here is a picture of me with a 3 day old wash n go.
smaddox
smaddox

Back to top Go down

In need of a moisture boost--Try Kimmaytube's mixture. You hair will never be the same. Check out before and after - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a moisture boost--Try Kimmaytube's mixture. You hair will never be the same. Check out before and after

Post by CarlaAR 6th February 2011, 3:55 pm

smaddox wrote:I use it too, but I modified it, and use: 2tbsp KCKT, 2tbsp Aloe vera gel/juice, 2tsp olive oil. My hair does not take well to castor oil. Here is a picture of me with a 3 day old wash n go.

Did you post a photo?
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 8th February 2011, 1:36 am

love her mix it made my hair have super shine and moisture
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by BlacknGolden 12th February 2011, 2:08 am

Can someone please post the link to her video?
BlacknGolden
BlacknGolden

http://Fotki.com/BlacknGolden

Back to top Go down

Post by smaddox 14th February 2011, 2:59 pm

CarlaAR wrote:
smaddox wrote:I use it too, but I modified it, and use: 2tbsp KCKT, 2tbsp Aloe vera gel/juice, 2tsp olive oil. My hair does not take well to castor oil. Here is a picture of me with a 3 day old wash n go.

Did you post a photo?

Here you go, this picture is back in October, this is a day 3 wash n go. I think that I have had great growth since then. And the last picture which is my profile picture was taken January.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can kind of see my hair, the photo is dark. This was taken in December(3 day WNG):

And my profile picture with hubby was taken in January(4 day WNG):

smaddox
smaddox

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 14th February 2011, 10:58 pm

Blackngolden, here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXi2k4cFFhI

NOTE: Not necessary to use a scale. Also, aloe juice and aloe gel are interchangeable. I use the gel simply because its more functional.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyBrownEyes718 15th February 2011, 12:36 am

Yes, it is great. I have had these results for the longest.. and I'd always tell people just use some aloe vera juice! Lmao.. I never linked it to PH until Kimmay spoke about it. I would always make a spritz with primarily water, giovanni conditioner, rose water, glycerin and the magic ingredient aloe vera juice Smile My sister loved the stuff and always used it up. I was always confused as to people's "dryness" I would just say make that spritz and don't leave out the aloe vera juice.. and seal. In a sense, it is nothing new. Women on the forums have been doing this for a while.. but Kimmay added the science to it. I applaud her. According to Kimmay.. there is no miracle product.. it is all in the PH. It is nice to understand it now.
PrettyBrownEyes718
PrettyBrownEyes718

Back to top Go down

Post by ftiffrenee 15th February 2011, 1:34 pm

PrettyBrownEyes718 wrote:Yes, it is great. I have had these results for the longest.. and I'd always tell people just use some aloe vera juice! Lmao.. I never linked it to PH until Kimmay spoke about it. I would always make a spritz with primarily water, giovanni conditioner, rose water, glycerin and the magic ingredient aloe vera juice Smile My sister loved the stuff and always used it up. I was always confused as to people's "dryness" I would just say make that spritz and don't leave out the aloe vera juice.. and seal. In a sense, it is nothing new. Women on the forums have been doing this for a while.. but Kimmay added the science to it. I applaud her. According to Kimmay.. there is no miracle product.. it is all in the PH. It is nice to understand it now.

Absolutely!!!!
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

http://www.fotki.com/ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

Post by firety47 24th February 2011, 5:03 pm

I tried the mixture using the leave-in that I already had which was the Ganier Fructice. It did leave my hair better moisturized but not as moisturized as I was expecting. I am going to try it again with a different leave in and hope that I get better results. But I def did notice a difference.
firety47
firety47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2