CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post pregnancy, and i gotta work at my curls

2 posters

Go down

Post pregnancy, and i gotta work at my curls Empty Post pregnancy, and i gotta work at my curls

Post by Gogyrl 3rd January 2011, 10:30 pm

I am a newbie with a 3 month old. and was curious to know if other people noticed a change in their hair after having a baby. I have 3b hair, and have found that my hair gets straight if i comb it through. I basically have straight hair if I want it. Oh, and i bought my first satin bonnet today.....very excited!

Gogyrl

Back to top Go down

Post pregnancy, and i gotta work at my curls Empty Re: Post pregnancy, and i gotta work at my curls

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 3rd January 2011, 11:14 pm

Welcome gogyrl! I have 4 month old and yes I have noticed some changes to my hair. Postpartum shedding is the biggest change. Hair everywhere...started when my baby was about 3 months. Also I have noticed that my hair is s lil thinner and the curl pattern is looser but this may be because my hair is getting longer...idk. i am coarse texture 3c with sum 3b at the crown. My hair also goes straight like if I comb it out and braid it when I take it down it looks like I straightened my hair. I don't think its cuz of baby though. Just cuz our hair is loose to begin with.
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)

Back to top Go down

Post pregnancy, and i gotta work at my curls Empty Re: Post pregnancy, and i gotta work at my curls

Post by Gogyrl 4th January 2011, 11:51 am

Thanks craving! i also did a big chop in october, right after stella was born. A short cut is much easier to care for.

Btw - What is a creamy crackhead? confused

Gogyrl

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 4th January 2011, 12:51 pm

Lol a lot of times you'll see the term creamy crack on this forum...it refers to a relaxer. Cuz its creamy and black women are addicted to it like a drug Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down