CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giovanni Direct vs. Cantu Leave in

+20
misskris
preciouslady
CarlaAR
Neems
gemofacurlgirl
fanmnatirel
Spiritualsearch
anz30
Ambitious_Tiff
jeanlouisangel
Renny
sweetdrk1
Cupcake415
Umph
curlya
Lotusfairie
Lynnieluve
J.S.M.
Sebastain13
TLog77
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Giovanni Direct vs. Cantu Leave in - Page 2 Empty Re: Giovanni Direct vs. Cantu Leave in

Post by misskris 27th December 2010, 6:09 pm

I love the Cantu but I am thinking about trying the Giovanni when that runs out which will be soon. I have less than half left. So I may be getting it some time soon. So far I like the Tea Tree and the Smooth as Silk.
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Direct vs. Cantu Leave in - Page 2 Empty Re: Giovanni Direct vs. Cantu Leave in

Post by Smooth Jazz Luvr 28th December 2010, 12:52 am

I love Giovanni Direct Leave-in. With all my PJism, so far it's the only product I've repurchased. Plus, when the first bottle got so low that nothing would come out, I took the cap off, added water & an oil, shook it up. I now have a wonderful moisturizer!

Smooth Jazz Luvr

Back to top Go down

Post by TLog77 28th December 2010, 7:23 pm

OK. That settles it. I'm gonna order some Giovanni. I haven't seen it in BSS, Target, WalMart, CVS or Walgreen's.
TLog77
TLog77

http://www.purplefabric.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 28th December 2010, 8:13 pm

Try wholefoods
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLog77 29th December 2010, 12:23 am

OK. I will. Thnx!
TLog77
TLog77

http://www.purplefabric.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 29th December 2010, 4:29 am

I have tried them both and they are not keepers for my staple products but if I had to choose one I would go with Cantu Shea butter.

I don't have a lumpy batch like some ladies have mentioned in posts. I have purchased it twice before and my last purchase of it was last month just to have something in my arsenal. When I travel I don't take my really good stuff with me I pack the stuff that I can get anywhere so Cantu comes along in my suite case. I have had people steal my KBB and Ojon stuff before, so when they see Cantu I haven't had a problem with thieves jacking me for it. (although sometimes I put the good stuff in the cantu jar, Ha take that thieves!)
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 29th December 2010, 5:16 pm

makeupvixen wrote:I have tried them both and they are not keepers for my staple products but if I had to choose one I would go with Cantu Shea butter.

I don't have a lumpy batch like some ladies have mentioned in posts. I have purchased it twice before and my last purchase of it was last month just to have something in my arsenal. When I travel I don't take my really good stuff with me I pack the stuff that I can get anywhere so Cantu comes along in my suite case. I have had people steal my KBB and Ojon stuff before, so when they see Cantu I haven't had a problem with thieves jacking me for it. (although sometimes I put the good stuff in the cantu jar, Ha take that thieves!)

Wow, did the theft happen in your checked luggage?
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 29th December 2010, 5:31 pm

CarlaAR wrote:
makeupvixen wrote:I have tried them both and they are not keepers for my staple products but if I had to choose one I would go with Cantu Shea butter.

most of the time, yes. Only on long trip flights like to Japan or going to NYC to visit family. A few times at the hotel, like twice.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 29th December 2010, 5:37 pm

makeupvixen wrote:
CarlaAR wrote:

most of the time, yes. Only on long trip flights like to Japan or going to NYC to visit family. A few times at the hotel, like twice.

Wow, that is so F-ed up. Sad I never had that happen and was wondering if there if there are certain airports where the risk is higher...
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sthrngal92 7th January 2011, 12:30 am

You can also do a google search for your local "health food" stores. I got my GDL from the local vegan shoppe, since we don't have Whole Foods and Target is always out.
Sthrngal92
Sthrngal92

https://facebook.com/Neva.Skinner.Trice ; twitter.com/Sthrngal92

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 7th January 2011, 2:59 pm

I use Giovanni Leave-In as a detangler mixed with YTC. It has great slip. I didn't like it as a leave-in...I think it stinks. I now use Shea Moisture Hibiscus Moisture Milk as a Leave in. Never used Cantu Shea Butter!
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2