CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giovanni Direct Leave-in Condish up for grabs

3 posters

Go down

Giovanni Direct Leave-in Condish up for grabs Empty Giovanni Direct Leave-in Condish up for grabs

Post by DivinelyDesigned 8th December 2009, 4:01 pm

I have ( 2) 8.5 oz bottles.

1st. Unused
2nd. Used once

I am willing to swap both for any 1 Aubrey Organic conditioning product (at least 80% unused). If not, I will donate the unused bottle to Curly Nikki for a give-a-way.

The items are gone ladies...

Last edited by vakeshias on 9th December 2009, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
DivinelyDesigned
DivinelyDesigned

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Direct Leave-in Condish up for grabs Empty Re: Giovanni Direct Leave-in Condish up for grabs

Post by brownsugar09 8th December 2009, 9:33 pm

I was interested in trying the Giovanni line. I am wondering what your hair type is and what your results were with the leave in.

Thanks!
brownsugar09
brownsugar09

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Direct Leave-in Condish up for grabs Empty Re: Giovanni Direct Leave-in Condish up for grabs

Post by DivinelyDesigned 9th December 2009, 1:38 am

I use the Smooth as Silk conditioner as a co-wash and it is great! The leave in just left my hair kind of frail and greasy. I'm transitioning so I try to pay attention to what a product does for my natural hair growing in and my relaxed hair as well as I don't plan on doing the BC . So any product I use has to work for both. It seems tedious but I was lucky enough early on to find some products that worked for me. Someone actually gave me the Givovannu Direct leave-in and I decided to try it after staring at the bottles for about 2 months...should have stuck to my true and blue products (that I know work for me)! But go ahead and try it, it may work well for you.
DivinelyDesigned
DivinelyDesigned

Back to top Go down

Post by DivinelyDesigned 9th December 2009, 1:43 am

test
DivinelyDesigned
DivinelyDesigned

Back to top Go down

Post by september 13th June 2010, 11:09 am

I have Giovanni 50 50 balanced that I'd like to trade for giovanni direct, if you still have it.
september
september

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down