CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You CAN have the relaxed LOOK with natural hair! *PICS AND VID*

5 posters

Go down

You CAN have the relaxed LOOK with natural hair! *PICS AND VID* Empty You CAN have the relaxed LOOK with natural hair! *PICS AND VID*

Post by MsLizziA 13th December 2010, 8:45 pm

Hi ladies! I know i used to be a much more frequent poster than i am now, but i have been trying to lay off the hair boards for awhile... the time wasted was getting so bad. ...

Anyway i have pics of my flat ironed hair (which i got trimmed the day after i took these), a tutorial, and a swang video!!

Enjoy!

This tutorial is only part 1. I have part 2 coming very very soon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by MsLizziA on 13th December 2010, 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
MsLizziA
MsLizziA

http://strawberricurls.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

You CAN have the relaxed LOOK with natural hair! *PICS AND VID* Empty Re: You CAN have the relaxed LOOK with natural hair! *PICS AND VID*

Post by Lynnieluve 13th December 2010, 10:11 pm

I watched your video. Was that Catwalk product your heat protectant or is the Aphrogee leave in a heat protectant?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

You CAN have the relaxed LOOK with natural hair! *PICS AND VID* Empty Re: You CAN have the relaxed LOOK with natural hair! *PICS AND VID*

Post by MsLizziA 13th December 2010, 10:28 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I watched your video. Was that Catwalk product your heat protectant or is the Aphrogee leave in a heat protectant?

Actually both were. The aphogee is a leave-in/heat protectant. That catwalk is a shiner/defrizzer/heat protecant
MsLizziA
MsLizziA

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLizziA 13th December 2010, 10:30 pm

Sorry i didnt know the link wasnt there
MsLizziA
MsLizziA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th December 2010, 10:33 pm

MsLizziA wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:I watched your video. Was that Catwalk product your heat protectant or is the Aphrogee leave in a heat protectant?

Actually both were. The aphogee is a leave-in/heat protectant. That catwalk is a shiner/defrizzer/heat protecant

Ok, thanks! Smile
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLizziA 14th December 2010, 11:28 am

Here's part 2
MsLizziA
MsLizziA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 14th December 2010, 1:16 pm

Your hair is so pretty!! What kind of flat iron are you using? Do you only use a flat iron? Do you ever hot comb your hair (I used to)? How do you maintin this style? Lol, sorry for all the questions...
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLizziA 14th December 2010, 1:53 pm

Ambitious_Tiff wrote:Your hair is so pretty!! What kind of flat iron are you using? Do you only use a flat iron? Do you ever hot comb your hair (I used to)? How do you maintin this style? Lol, sorry for all the questions...

Its ok.if i didnt want anyone to ask questions, i wouldnt have posted it..lol

Anyway, i blow dryed then flat ironed and i have tried to use a hot comb before, that didnt work out too well. lol.. And i maintain it by either sleeping with a wrap, a high ponytail, or big pin curls
MsLizziA
MsLizziA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 14th December 2010, 2:24 pm

Ok cool. I will have to try to straighten without the hot comb. I am actally pretty decent but I have burnt out some hair tryina be fast and get my roots straight. Embarassed
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLizziA 14th December 2010, 2:45 pm

Ambitious_Tiff wrote:Ok cool. I will have to try to straighten without the hot comb. I am actally pretty decent but I have burnt out some hair tryina be fast and get my roots straight. Embarassed

oh and the flat iron is called the maxiglide
MsLizziA
MsLizziA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 14th December 2010, 3:18 pm

Maxiglide. Will have to look for that on Folica. Thanx chick!! Very Happy
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by novembre 17th December 2010, 1:23 pm

i just flat ironed my hair about a week after my one year natural hair anniversary..my hair is very thick and yours looks thick too..were you able to wrap your hair..i couldn't wrap my hair..just wondering...
novembre
novembre

Back to top Go down

Post by novembre 17th December 2010, 1:24 pm

i just flat ironed my hair about a week after my one year natural hair anniversary..my hair is very thick and yours looks thick too..were you able to wrap your hair..i couldn't wrap my hair..just wondering...
novembre
novembre

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLizziA 17th December 2010, 8:24 pm

@novembre yes i was... i did have to use clamps though cuz my hair had so much movement and wouldnt stay wrapped on its on
MsLizziA
MsLizziA

Back to top Go down

Post by naturally.yours 17th December 2010, 8:36 pm

Definitely! I usually wear my hair flat ironed. Very Happy

I love the fullness of your hair, btw. Whenever I flat iron mine (before curling it), it looks so thin. I have thin hair anyway.
naturally.yours
naturally.yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down