CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake Up Those Follicles With a Scalp Massage!!!

4 posters

Go down

Wake Up Those Follicles With a Scalp Massage!!! Empty Wake Up Those Follicles With a Scalp Massage!!!

Post by mizcreativelyme 26th November 2010, 11:47 pm

Happy Holidays curlies! Has anyone heard of or used the "Tingler" for a scalp massage? Some of these tools can be rather flimsy. There aren't any reviews, but it looks like it may be pretty sturdy/flexible. Hmmm, it may make the list for a stocking stuffer. Very Happy

http://www.massagewarehouse.com/products/wake-up-your-head-with-the-tingler/
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Wake Up Those Follicles With a Scalp Massage!!! Empty Re: Wake Up Those Follicles With a Scalp Massage!!!

Post by rayray19 26th November 2010, 11:58 pm

i have one!!! they sell them at bed bath and beyond too..ill give u a review alright..i absolutely positively love my spider!! (thats what i call it) I use it for scalp massages, to relieve a itchy scalp, and just to relax..it really does massage your scalp and leave a nice tingling sensation after...
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Wake Up Those Follicles With a Scalp Massage!!! Empty Re: Wake Up Those Follicles With a Scalp Massage!!!

Post by krissyc39 27th November 2010, 12:01 am

ohh this seems perfect for people too lazy to massage their scalp (AKA me lol)
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 27th November 2010, 12:03 am

rayray19 wrote:i have one!!! they sell them at bed bath and beyond too..ill give u a review alright..i absolutely positively love my spider!! (thats what i call it) I use it for scalp massages, to relieve a itchy scalp, and just to relax..it really does massage your scalp and leave a nice tingling sensation after...

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to know that it's sold locally and I'll definitely be hitting up BB&B! cheers
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 27th November 2010, 12:46 am

I've been using my Tingler for 2 years now. I like having those short, electrical bursts down my spine, lol. However, I have my husband do it or my 13 whenever she wants to play in my hair. It doesn't feel as good if you do it on yourself, but it still provides some relief! I bought one from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and from www.thetingler.com. The 100% stainless steel one is the business!!!
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th November 2010, 7:11 pm

yea scalp massages are good...i replied to someones post about scalp massages a while back involving hair growth and stimulation of the hair follicle and everything..it works...u don't necessarily have to have a massager or whatevr Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down