CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denman Paddle Brush....;)

4 posters

Go down

Denman Paddle Brush....;) Empty Denman Paddle Brush....;)

Post by laleepop14 9th November 2010, 5:05 pm

Okay so now that CurlyNikki has started discussing the Denman Paddle Brush, I figured I would say something about it. I have had this brush since I started transitioning because I went to the beauty supply store and they had a good selection of Denmans but I had never seen a picture of the infamous red and white one and couldn't remember the number so I grabbed the Paddle Brush which cost me almost 15 bucks...But I got it and used it (of course for that amount of money).... Now I must say this thing has changed my detangling process routine and time down and it also allows me to get very very little shed hair from detangling. I use this brush right after my fingers and it is great. It works so great I now want to see how it compares to the famous red and white one(still dont know the number...lol) I just thought I would share in case anyone was wondering..

Any other Denman Paddle Brush fans??
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Denman Paddle Brush....;) Empty Re: Denman Paddle Brush....;)

Post by Niqui36 9th November 2010, 5:59 pm

I want one! I have the regular denman and it works okay but I do get lots of hair in it. I've been wondering if the paddle brush would be better.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 9th November 2010, 6:15 pm

I have the regular one too and I got mines from Sallys and lately its been slipping right out of the brush.. So now I wonder if its really a denman or Sallys version of a denman.. Didn't even know they had the paddle brush.. I do get hairs in my bursh but not a lot to get alarmed yet..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by thehfxgrrl 11th November 2010, 7:00 pm

I bought the regular one yesterday. Lots of hair ended up in the brush but my hair looked and felt great afterwards

thehfxgrrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down