CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter time hair dryness

2 posters

Go down

Winter time hair dryness Empty Winter time hair dryness

Post by Emartini04 30th October 2010, 12:55 pm

Hello ladies. I need some help and considering that you all have helped me so far I'm sure you can help me with this problem also: WINTER TIME HAIR DRYNESS.

I usually co wash my hair every 3 - 5 days and twist my hair wit shea moisture curl enhancer, seal moisture in with jane carter nourish and shine then spray my hair in the mornings with natural shine coconut oil. This has been fine for me considering that I would only have to wet my hair at night twist then spray with coconut oil and the next day I'm good to go. Well lately it hasn't been the same for my hair because now its starting to look really dry before the days is even over. I honestly believe its due to the cold air that we have now in NYC.

What I wanted to know is what can I do about this? What have you all been doing to beat the cold air climate that now comes our way due to the fall and winter season? What products, oils, and ingrediants are good for this issue? All suggestions would be helpful. Thanks ladies.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Winter time hair dryness Empty Re: Winter time hair dryness

Post by rayray19 30th October 2010, 3:10 pm

i wish it would hurry up and get colder here in SC!!! but how often are you deep conditiong..DC is my BFF when it comes to fighting dry hair..since winter is coming and my hair tends to dry out fast I will be DC my hair twice a week (on wed and sat)

rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 30th October 2010, 3:50 pm

hmmmmm that's actually not a bad idea. i tend to DC my hair once a week.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down