CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Wars

+69
Free2BMe :)
letha
cha_phylicia
tiffytaffey
rayray19
tashafawn24
Spiralos
sheabutterlover
sonance
Rock'n Natural Curls
Thinice
popsbaby
summerbreeze76
Karyn
yacoomba
Naturally Esq
Nali1987
Cherry: extraordinary!
PanaR3dd
NaturalTina
kbelle
Annapolitan
Keisha
suqiit
natchralme
dajewel
chynadoll8799
MEGAFAITH
KinkyNappyHappy
Umph
sweetdrk1
NylaCoils
Nikcoils
BajanPrincess82
LadyMika
TwistedKurlzz
Juices-n-Berries
~JOME~
Janique
Fleur
poeticlyspkng
BeautifullyFree
MsJay1121
iri9109
jeanlouisangel
mstokes2008
vivacious00
fanmnatirel
makeupvixen
SisterBoyd
jlowman1
kim
Niqui36
newcurlieque
Renny
Takeya
ShortNSassie
FalconTress
curlya
deeply_rooted_chick
DaButterflyBAP
exhale1913
courtrhapsody
Free2Be
krazy coils
Treece
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
bertlala
73 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Youtube Wars - Page 4 Empty Re: Youtube Wars

Post by chynadoll8799 23rd October 2010, 3:14 pm

idolize youtubers?
i rarely have the TIME to watch these videos......I mean, the new season of Atlanta Houswives just started. I've got enough drama to keep up with. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 23rd October 2010, 3:27 pm

jlowman1 wrote:
There is a video out there where some lady is crying over this war... Now that was something that was taking it too far. i mean to cry on youtube about something a crazy as this, for what???

Here's the referenced video:

I swear I cant! confused Suspect Shocked

ahahahaha stop j/k!! right, this is a j/k, right?? maybe she overly upset cuz is close to her cycle or something??
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 23rd October 2010, 3:40 pm

but on the real though, can someone post a link to kt's response? i am hearing that she posted another response but it is not listed under her channel....
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by natchralme 23rd October 2010, 3:44 pm

natchralme
natchralme

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 23rd October 2010, 3:49 pm

ty natchralme! am listening now....
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by suqiit 23rd October 2010, 5:33 pm

Taren did another response...
suqiit
suqiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 23rd October 2010, 5:53 pm

This is gonna go back and forth... its a lil cold in cali today, so instead of kicking back and watching this while eating popcorn, i'll warm up some hot cocoa and spectate.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by DaButterflyBAP 23rd October 2010, 5:58 pm

DaButterflyBAP
DaButterflyBAP

http://butterflybap.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Annapolitan 23rd October 2010, 8:33 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Ok. I'm glad it's not just me who always noticed Kimmay was a bit snazzy at times. That's all I'm going to say about that.

As for this chick boo-hooing. Now I'm a Christian. And I'm not trying to downplay the power of God. And I know the bible says with EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication make your requests to the Lord... but if you seriously crying and praying over some people on YouTube... YOU NEED HELP! Like, it's people out there with cancer, kids with no food, etc. And this chick wasting God's good ears on some foolishness. Heck, I need a man. Pray about that. LOL Razz

Smh. Just smh.

I don't watch much YouTube (mainly because I'm a nerd) so I didn't catch any of this drama, but this post and the responses were really interesting and I've been reading, and just wanted to say this response gave me my giggle for the evening. Too funny and girl, I've sent up a prayer for your man to appear like, this week. Please report back. LOL

Annapolitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kbelle 23rd October 2010, 9:00 pm

The whole thing was just like Shocked drama to me. It seems like Taren wants to just close the door to all of it. AE is like, WHAT? I thought the video was just going to start discussion not war ... and Kimmaytube, as much as I like the info in her videos, the whole story is a big tangled mess of whatever now.
So here is MY video response: (warning, no tears were shed while linking this video)

kbelle
kbelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 23rd October 2010, 9:04 pm

My goodness. That poor girl who is making those delusional videos must be suffering from some type of mental illness. I'm not making fun of her because I'm serious. I watched some of her videos and there are no words. She reminded me of some the patients that I've ran across who either had mental or socialdisorders combined with pathological lying. She said that there are so many black folks in ATL because MILLIONS of years ago, the continents were arranged in a way that "Georgia" was closest to Africa. There are 50 million things wrong with that statement. She truly believes that and other absurd statements, which lead me to believe that she either is already diagnosed with something or needs some help. Truly sad.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 23rd October 2010, 11:55 pm

AE just made another response video titled "Uncensored"... She lost her marbles yall... When she got to the "B*tch f*ck you" my eyes went Shocked I almost spit my juice out, so wasnt expecting all that carrying on!

(in my Flavor Flav voice) Wooooooooow!

Last edited by jlowman1 on 23rd October 2010, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 23rd October 2010, 11:59 pm

@jlowman1 yeah my mouth dropped open on that one.
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

http://public.fotki.com/angel1907

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 24th October 2010, 12:13 am

DaButterflyBAP wrote:She talks like she is trying to hold the allll of the urban, necktitude, and bad grammar in. Fake. Forced. Phony.

exactly.
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 24th October 2010, 12:17 am

this is a mess, honesty AE is the only one i sub to because i feel that she is close to my hair texture and she's funny. taren is ok, but her hair is nothing like mine so i really view her vids in passing or if i'm bored. now kimmaytube i just flat out don't like. she seems snotty and condescending and i can't bear to sit through her videos.

jlowman i literally lmao at "b!tch please" lol
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 24th October 2010, 12:29 am

No words...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 24th October 2010, 12:36 am

Keisha wrote:No words...

lmao do you post on lhcf? cuz they go hard over there with the GIFs lol
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 24th October 2010, 1:11 am

@iri9109 im not a member of LHCF. After watching AE "uncensored" video, this was the only response I could think of.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 24th October 2010, 1:51 am

Keisha wrote:@iri9109 im not a member of LHCF. After watching AE "uncensored" video, this was the only response I could think of.

i didnt know kim posted pt 2 or ae responded...i must catch up lol
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 24th October 2010, 2:06 am

Keisha wrote:No words...

#DEAD
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 24th October 2010, 3:39 am

African Exports "uncensored" video had me so weak! i have watched some of tarens videos she seems pleasant... i have watched 1 or 2 kimmaytube videos but i just wasn't feeling her vibe so i kept it moving...i think the whole situation is in the way..i watch for hair so give me hair stuff or shut up lol..but i must admit the fukery has been kinda entertaining..
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 24th October 2010, 4:09 am

I watched all three or rather, all 4 (2 KT, 1 Taren, 1 AE).

Kimmaytube: I believe her. I've got to say that hearing Kimmaytube's reasoning (and it is HER reasoning) I understand why she did what she did. There are some people who are just that...anal (can't think of a better word right now) and I can honestly see how she has broken down the natural hair YouTubers into categories and knows how many subscribers they each have and whether or not they use their logo in their videos, and whether or not they have ads on each video, etc. I mean, look at her videos. She IS a perfectionist, so I can totally see her watching Taren's video and 4 minutes into the video breaking it down bit by bit and coming to HER conclusion that Taren MUST be talking about her. So, yeah, I can see why she went off believing that. Was she right for doing so? Hmm. I don't know. How many people feeling attacked (right or wrong) are going to sit quietly and let it pass? I wouldn't. But I admit I've got issues. LOL

Taren: I believe her. I believe that she watches other YouTube videos and that she could have been talking about anybody. A lot of us watch a lot of YouTube for hair, so yeah, we would first and foremost jump to the conclusion that Taren's video was referring to other natural hair vloggers. Easy to assume. So I believe her and I believe she wasn't plotting anything. I've watched almost all of Taren's videos, incl. the NON-hair related videos and chick ain't lying about always being on the lookout for how to make a buck. She's got a family to support and I don't blame her or anyone for making a dollar where and when they can be it YouTube ads or whatever.

AE: LOLOLOL Oh, I love her freedom of expression. I don't blame her either for trying to defend herself because basically KT's comments about providing Taren and AE's success was very um, tacky. I found Taren and AE on my own without seeing their names on KT's page ever.

It was interesting while it lasted, but I believe it'll die down now. For me, none of this detracts from any positivity that any of their channels offer. I unsubscribed from KT a short while ago (before the vids) just because I didn't find her videos to be useful to me, personally and I admit, I was put off because they seemed so...perfect. I couldn't stand listening to such awesome grammar that seemed so perfect it was painful. LOL BUT if I ever see a video that speaks to me by KT, I'll watch it.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 24th October 2010, 4:55 am

Is it bad that im kinda enjoying all the craziness going on? lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 24th October 2010, 9:55 am

I agree with Free2Be. KT did have good reason to think that she was the one being talked about, however she didn't handle it well at all! And her response videos didn't seem like the real her to me. In all of the vids I've watched of her, she has never spoken in the tone that she was speaking in the response videos. I thought that was weird! AE's video was a trip. Can't blame her for defending herself. She got me though with the "B!tch f*ck you! Guess she took the gloves off!!!
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by kbelle 24th October 2010, 11:08 am

Dannnnggg! I missed the latest AE video - this is getting like One Life to Live, but if that's the case, then I will catch up with the next episode!
kbelle
kbelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next