CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Wars

+69
Free2BMe :)
letha
cha_phylicia
tiffytaffey
rayray19
tashafawn24
Spiralos
sheabutterlover
sonance
Rock'n Natural Curls
Thinice
popsbaby
summerbreeze76
Karyn
yacoomba
Naturally Esq
Nali1987
Cherry: extraordinary!
PanaR3dd
NaturalTina
kbelle
Annapolitan
Keisha
suqiit
natchralme
dajewel
chynadoll8799
MEGAFAITH
KinkyNappyHappy
Umph
sweetdrk1
NylaCoils
Nikcoils
BajanPrincess82
LadyMika
TwistedKurlzz
Juices-n-Berries
~JOME~
Janique
Fleur
poeticlyspkng
BeautifullyFree
MsJay1121
iri9109
jeanlouisangel
mstokes2008
vivacious00
fanmnatirel
makeupvixen
SisterBoyd
jlowman1
kim
Niqui36
newcurlieque
Renny
Takeya
ShortNSassie
FalconTress
curlya
deeply_rooted_chick
DaButterflyBAP
exhale1913
courtrhapsody
Free2Be
krazy coils
Treece
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
bertlala
73 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Youtube Wars - Page 6 Empty Re: Youtube Wars

Post by chynadoll8799 24th October 2010, 8:42 pm

I must be an EVIL EVIL person because I seriously laughed at Precious in her shower cap crying over Taren and talking about Eddie Long...I mean her pastor...
(ok, ok, not funny....mean....im sorry...)
Its all just SOOOO stinkin ridiculous I would not be surprised to find out that it was staged for more page views.
Seriously....I do not subscribe to ANY of these women's channels, Ive seen taren's, i like her hair bc it reminds me of my mother's hair, but had no idea who kimmaytube and african exports were until today.
I find that I rarely have time to watch 10 minutes videos on hair.
The videos from AE, Taren, and Kimmaytube bore me, but the sister in her shower cap is KILLIN ME! Im hooked! When's the next episode????

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 24th October 2010, 8:55 pm

@chynadoll8799

Precious in her shower cap

Kettle? Pot here, saying Yes, WE are EVIL, EVIL. To say I laughed is an understatement.

Last edited by FalconTress on 24th October 2010, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct typo)

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by kim 24th October 2010, 9:10 pm

@chynadoll8799 your comment had me cracking up... but seriously these ladies need to get back to the business at hand and do hair; this was kinda inevitable though because how many hair vids can you make before you get bored. Are these hairtubbers only interested in hair. I am subbed to all 3 ladies and wont unsub but really tired of the wild west thing playing out now. Hope it tides over soon.

Last edited by kim on 24th October 2010, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a word)
kim
kim

http://msdumfries.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinice 24th October 2010, 9:38 pm

I have not unsubbed from any of them. My approach is to eat the meat and throw away the bone. I hope the drama ends soon.
Thinice
Thinice

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th October 2010, 9:45 pm

No unsubbing here, although I hadn't been to AE's channel in a min.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 24th October 2010, 10:06 pm

Thinice wrote:I have not unsubbed from any of them. My approach is to eat the meat and throw away the bone. I hope the drama ends soon.

What she said woot!
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock'n Natural Curls 24th October 2010, 10:40 pm

Well... with regards to Kim's second video, she keeps pointing out how AE and Taren are profiting but what about her... She did not see her numbers go up as a result of curiosity? And to tell you the truth, Kim did come to mind when AE first posted the integrity video. Not so much about pushing products and the like but about how she responds to people-She's tired all the time?!
Rock'n Natural Curls
Rock'n Natural Curls

http://www.bridgitshairboutique.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 24th October 2010, 10:50 pm

Have you all seen AE's apology? It seems she's pulled her rant about KT. I thought it was over. Smack me for thinkin'. LOL

AE's Apology for Profanity Video

I am LMAO @ her disassociating herself from the "person" in the video yesterday. lol!
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by kbelle 24th October 2010, 11:54 pm

I saw that video update too on AE. Thanks for posting Free2Be!

Also, regarding subbing or unsubbing as the question: I was sub'd to all of them and still am. I had my opinion on them personally, but my main objective was to hear either their hair, fashion, or other stories.
The drama that just occurred didn't deter me. (more entertaining in a wicked way, maybe!) Hopefully, it will be all over now. We'll see (eating my popcorn and drinking orange soda until I hear otherwise lol)
kbelle
kbelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 25th October 2010, 12:00 am

kbelle wrote:Hopefully, it will be all over now. We'll see (eating my popcorn and drinking orange soda until I hear otherwise lol)
I've got ginger ale and cookies. LOL

My family keeps asking, "What's so funny?" "What are you watching?" "What's wrong with you?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My 5 y.o. nephew came up and pointed at AE on my laptop and was like, "Why are you laughing at that lady? Let me hear what she's saying!" Um, no. And I promptly plugged the other earbud into my left ear.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinice 25th October 2010, 12:30 am

Another video...break out the cookies and the pop for me...youtube on Sunday and Atl Housewives on Monday...I can't take this ish...LOL
Thinice
Thinice

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th October 2010, 1:30 pm

kbelle wrote:I saw that video update too on AE. Thanks for posting Free2Be!

Also, regarding subbing or unsubbing as the question: I was sub'd to all of them and still am. I had my opinion on them personally, but my main objective was to hear either their hair, fashion, or other stories.
The drama that just occurred didn't deter me. (more entertaining in a wicked way, maybe!) Hopefully, it will be all over now. We'll see (eating my popcorn and drinking orange soda until I hear otherwise lol)

That's exactly how I feel. I do have opinions on them. But as long as I find what they prudent useful and/or entertaining, I'll continue to subscribe.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by DaButterflyBAP 25th October 2010, 2:59 pm

The only person that I subscribed to is "satin cap girl". Now THAT is a trainwreck. Did y'all see the video of her in her undies? Who does that?

I knew who the "gurus" were. I watched their channels and I am not a fan. I didn't get much out of it. I learn a lot from y'all and use youtube as a supplement to what you all are talking about.

There are some youtubers that I absolutely adore, but if they start trying to go "big time", then....I won't subscribe anymore.

I will admit that I am turned off by "paid reviews". In the back of my mind, I keep thinking that the reviews are phony. One of my favorite bloggers started posting "reviews by sponsors" and I felt that she had "sold out." I understand why someone would do it, but...It just doesn't feel genuine to me.
DaButterflyBAP
DaButterflyBAP

http://butterflybap.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sonance 25th October 2010, 4:01 pm

deeply_rooted_chick wrote:OMG when she started yelling about God I was done I had to laugh. I hate when people put Jesus in random places. It's youtube!!!

I'm with you on that! That is not the time NOR the place!! LOL
sonance
sonance

http://www.seriouslynatural.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sheabutterlover 25th October 2010, 9:22 pm

Wow. Just wow. I just happened to stumble across this thread today. After catching up on what's been going on my head hurts!!!

sheabutterlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiralos 25th October 2010, 10:26 pm

Ok, I know I really late on this one, but this is what I saw go down: One Youtuber posted a vid on the 'Integrity of Popular Youtube Channels'. Another Youtuber made a response to that vid. On the response vid, a person in the comment section outed another Youtuber who, by the way, was never mentioned or tagged in that response vid or the original vid. That outed Youtuber went on the offense against the maker of the response vid. The Outed Youtuber made upset comments toward the maker of the response vid, then removed them. The Youtuber who made the response vid PM'd back and forth to the Outed Youtuber. The Outed Youtuber accused the responder of disloyalty and reminded her that she practically helped her and the original integrity vid poster to 'Youtube' fame, after which, the Outed Youtuber asked the vid to be removed. In the meantime, the original poster of the integrity video series posted the PM's between the maker of the response vid and of the Outed Youtuber. The Orignal poster, the Responder, and the Outed Youtuber all made response vids to the situation. The Original Poster of the integrity vids said, "bleep you 'B.'" The maker of the response vid said, "How dare you, Outed Youtuber!" Finally, the Outed Youtuber said, "My Hubby was right all along about not jumping the gun." Then, they all decided to go back to natural hair video making. Now the question is, how many of the original and response videos were about natural hair? Laughing
Spiralos
Spiralos

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 26th October 2010, 12:02 am

I basically I don't watch many hair videos UNLESS I need to know how to do something different with my hair then I'll look it up on YT. Some black women (not all) don't know how to handle success just like some black women don't know how to celebrate in another black woman's accomplishments and these are the in results of the two! It's pretty sad because each young lady has something different to offer to their viewers. Oh well, the only thing I got out of this is finding that satin cap chick! She's a hoot!

I feel bad for laughing at her material because it's not labeled as "Comedy" and I think something is wrong with her...in a mental type of way but if you put your videos out there for all to see then you're entitled to everyone's opinions.
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 26th October 2010, 12:03 am

Some black women (not all) don't know how to handle success just like some black women don't know how to celebrate in another black woman's accomplishments
Amen.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 26th October 2010, 12:49 am

yeah, i unsubbed to african export and sub'd to kt and that girl that is crying in a cap. for real, she is my comedic relief...bless her lil heart
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 26th October 2010, 1:04 am

FalconTress wrote:Some black women (not all) don't know how to handle success just like some black women don't know how to celebrate in another black woman's accomplishments
Amen.

you just summed up the whole situation in them 2 sentence!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 26th October 2010, 1:12 am

rayray19 wrote:
FalconTress wrote:Some black women (not all) don't know how to handle success just like some black women don't know how to celebrate in another black woman's accomplishments
Amen.

you just summed up the whole situation in them 2 sentence!!

LOL! That's basically how I saw the whole situation really! I know that the parties involved won't admit it but that's what I saw!
tashafawn24
tashafawn24

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 26th October 2010, 10:07 am

yooooooo, u all c buddha from i love ny and his response???? lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Orq2z587c8[url][/url]
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffytaffey 26th October 2010, 10:28 am

dajewel wrote:yooooooo, u all c buddha from i love ny and his response???? lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Orq2z587c8[url][/url]

That is a hot mess!!!!!!!!
tiffytaffey
tiffytaffey

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 26th October 2010, 10:30 am

dajewel wrote:yooooooo, u all c buddha from i love ny and his response???? lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Orq2z587c8[url][/url]

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!! Shocked
How in the world would he know about this? WoooooooW Hahahaha
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by cha_phylicia 26th October 2010, 11:09 am

So I've been watching "Precious" on YT since I came across her on here...

GOOD LORD

What is wrong with her?.... Her explanations for why Black women should date White men, why everyone likes hip hop ("back in the day it would take 30 mins to walk from Florida to Africa" - oh really? 30 minutes... huh) and my fave is her saying that Cherokee people are Asian.

This girl is CRAZY. I watch her and shake my head but it's comical because she wholeheartedly believes in what she's saying. She quotes bible scripture and uses irrelavent scripture for her arguments. Argh lol...
cha_phylicia
cha_phylicia

http://chaphylica.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next