CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Wars

+69
Free2BMe :)
letha
cha_phylicia
tiffytaffey
rayray19
tashafawn24
Spiralos
sheabutterlover
sonance
Rock'n Natural Curls
Thinice
popsbaby
summerbreeze76
Karyn
yacoomba
Naturally Esq
Nali1987
Cherry: extraordinary!
PanaR3dd
NaturalTina
kbelle
Annapolitan
Keisha
suqiit
natchralme
dajewel
chynadoll8799
MEGAFAITH
KinkyNappyHappy
Umph
sweetdrk1
NylaCoils
Nikcoils
BajanPrincess82
LadyMika
TwistedKurlzz
Juices-n-Berries
~JOME~
Janique
Fleur
poeticlyspkng
BeautifullyFree
MsJay1121
iri9109
jeanlouisangel
mstokes2008
vivacious00
fanmnatirel
makeupvixen
SisterBoyd
jlowman1
kim
Niqui36
newcurlieque
Renny
Takeya
ShortNSassie
FalconTress
curlya
deeply_rooted_chick
DaButterflyBAP
exhale1913
courtrhapsody
Free2Be
krazy coils
Treece
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
bertlala
73 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Youtube Wars - Page 5 Empty Re: Youtube Wars

Post by sweetdrk1 24th October 2010, 11:19 am

Wait, hahahahaahahaaaa I can't breathe you all are killing me! That gif.....classic! I love it! Going to find the uncensored vid...brb
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th October 2010, 11:31 am

Shocked at AE latest!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 24th October 2010, 11:42 am

fleur_nouvelle wrote:My goodness. That poor girl who is making those delusional videos must be suffering from some type of mental illness. I'm not making fun of her because I'm serious. I watched some of her videos and there are no words. She reminded me of some the patients that I've ran across who either had mental or socialdisorders combined with pathological lying. She said that there are so many black folks in ATL because MILLIONS of years ago, the continents were arranged in a way that "Georgia" was closest to Africa. There are 50 million things wrong with that statement. She truly believes that and other absurd statements, which lead me to believe that she either is already diagnosed with something or needs some help. Truly sad.

sigh....did u see one of the comments saying 'there is no excuse for the content of this video' for her video 'mixed vs half race'. plz tell me she is in high school or in middle school, right?
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 24th October 2010, 11:49 am

um, i am losing a lot of respect for ae cuz calling kt out of her name. and further more, she saying she can do anything that kt can do....whateva...she's jealous that kt got into essence before ae...if she can, then she woulda been in essence a century ago...
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nali1987 24th October 2010, 12:36 pm

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't understand why Kimmaytube went off in the comments in a video that first of all wasn't even directed towards her. And even if her name was mentioned, she should've PM Taren or something like that. This was just classless, rude and childish.
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 24th October 2010, 12:44 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote: Shocked at AE latest!

Please post the link.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyFree 24th October 2010, 12:58 pm

Yes I saw AE's latest and i can't say i blame her for her response..I think the thing is of course you wanna stay classy when addressing something or someone but we are only human an after a while a unnecessary fuckery has gone on; your anger is bound to take you there PERIOD! I see things as cause and effect..Kimmaytube's ignorance of making it about her (because thats exactly what she did) caused in turn the reaction that we've seen from AE & Taren. At the end of the day it should all be let go, which it should be after AE's latest, but in no way do i see any signs of anyone being jealous of kimmaytube..she's only receiving attitude after showing her ass...i mean what did she think their responses to her would be? Nothing? Come on be for real..you can't get at people an not expect them to get at you. I mean everyone has said their peace at this point so now onward & upward!
BeautifullyFree
BeautifullyFree

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 24th October 2010, 1:02 pm

Naturally Esq wrote:

Please post the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX8u-41Uq4c

Last edited by yacoomba on 24th October 2010, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the link-didn't post in original post)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 24th October 2010, 1:43 pm

The whole thing is like watching something that you know you should turn from, However it keeps drawing you in!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 24th October 2010, 2:05 pm

dajewel wrote:um, i am losing a lot of respect for ae cuz calling kt out of her name. and further more, she saying she can do anything that kt can do....whateva...she's jealous that kt got into essence before ae...if she can, then she woulda been in essence a century ago...

not that i had any respect for ae (i didn't watch her), but i agree.

plus kt is showing us her narcissistic side. i mean, REALLY?! there are THOUSANDS of yt partners and just cause taren and ae *happen* to be natural hair vloggers or w/e they MUST only watch natural hair vids and of course, they MUST be talking about you, of ALL people. like taren said, kt didn't even cross my mind. the only natural hair person that crossed my mind was blackonyx.

ae is actin like a damn teenager and i don't think she handled herself well in the midst of all this drama.
kt just showed that she is a mess lol. narcissistic and uses these catty ways to help to get her point across.
taren, i think, held herself the best throughout this whole thing and didn't resort to name calling and catty things. she kept it real without lookin like a fool (with her pants on the ground)

and i have no comment on that crazy cryin satin cap wearing chick lol.
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 24th October 2010, 2:26 pm

NylaCoils wrote:The whole thing is like watching something that you know you should turn from, However it keeps drawing you in!

I totally agree!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 24th October 2010, 2:57 pm

yacoomba wrote:
Naturally Esq wrote:

Please post the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX8u-41Uq4c

Thanks for the link.
IMO:
1. Everyone should have taken the high road and adopted the attitude: "The Queen does not comment".
2. Everyone should be aware that anything you put online, including personal messages, can be made public now and in the future. Proceed with caution.

3. LOL on the "hide yo kids, hide yo wife"!!!

Peace
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 24th October 2010, 3:07 pm

bertlala wrote:@Free2Be - I am not going to lie - it was entertaining. I love the back and forth,but what I truly found disheartening was how people took what Kimmaytube said and did to Taren as a personal affront to them. Kimmaytube may need an attitude adjustment, but really do people have to take this stuff so personally. These women are providing a service - that is all. To get so worked up about what one YTer did to another - PLEASE!!! I just think that people idolize these women and don't realize they are "but man" - woman - LOL!!! They are entitled to do and say what they want - you don't like them - don't watch their videos. What really sparked me to post this thread was this video RE: Unnecessary Drama......Really? confused confused confused

I don't know....people really need to examine their priorities. study

OMG was she really crying? I couldnt even watch the entire video. She has got to be kidding me.....
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 24th October 2010, 3:15 pm

3. LOL on the "hide yo kids, hide yo wife"!!!

That WAS funny! Laughing
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortNSassie 24th October 2010, 3:19 pm

the whole mess in pointless, but I am not suprised. For black women it always seems to come back to this.
ShortNSassie
ShortNSassie

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 24th October 2010, 3:26 pm

OMG I am watching this girls video's. SHe is certifiably INSANE. What is with her and people w/o children? SHe is nuts!!!!!

And the comment about Atlanta having so many black people because it was arranged at some point closest to AFRICA.LMBO OMG
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 24th October 2010, 3:39 pm

Your welcome-everyone you mentioned is true and yeah when AE started off with the Antoine Dodson spill I knew it was going downhill from there-lol Shocked
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 24th October 2010, 4:04 pm

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 24th October 2010, 6:53 pm

Question: Has this brouhaha made any of you delete your subscriptions to any of the ladies involved?

For me the answer is no. I am still subbed to Taren and AE. And as I said, I'll check in on KT every now and then to see if there's something I can use.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 24th October 2010, 7:00 pm

I'm still subscribed to both Kimmaytube and AfricanExport.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 24th October 2010, 7:14 pm

I never heard of Taren before this mess and when I checked her channel I realized she couldn't help me with her hair type. I have unsubbed from AE because I honestly think her intentions were to start mess. I'm not saying Kimmaytube should have got messy with her, but she didn't make that video about the integrity of YTubbers without a motive to dig at someone so I'm through with her.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 24th October 2010, 7:25 pm

I have no intentions of changing any of my subscriptions. To me that's just silly. These people are human. They are not idles to be worshipped. I don't understand why people invest so much emotions in people they don't know. While you may not support their character or everything they do, if their information benefits you, I don't see the point of not continuing to use it. The same is true of celebrities. People stopped listening to Chris Brown when the situation with Rihanna occurred. While of course what he did was wrong, the only difference in his case is that it was brought to light. I do not think for a minute that because he is a celebrity he is incapable of doing wrong. We have no idea what artists, youtubers, etc do behind closed doors. And why should we care? Honestly, let us look ourselves in the mirror people. All have sinned and fallen short. Seriously, if you're going to stop listening to anyone you think has flaws, you might as well stop listening to music, delete your YouTube account and not go to church and listen to your pastor either. These people should not be your role models. If they are, perhaps you have even more to reevaluate than just your YouTube subscriptions.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 24th October 2010, 7:49 pm

I'm subscribed to all of them and I haven't unsubcribed. To be honest I only view their channels when it seems to be an interesting topic. Most of the natural hair vids I watch are hair tutorials and they don't exactly do a lot of those.

JNB I agree with what you've said and they definitely shouldn't be idolized. I think its okay to watch and get information from youtube but in the end you have to use products and techniques which will benefit your own hair.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by popsbaby 24th October 2010, 7:50 pm

I actually did unsubscribe from Kimmay. It was a long time coming though. On one of those "weekend recap" vids, she went over some info about hair. At the end of her statement, she said "I will not be addressing this again. This is the last time I will be talking about this" or something like that. I was like ILLLLL, who the F are you lady. It came off very snotting and rude.
I just watched the AE uncensored video. I decided that I like her and have subscribed. She's relatable. I have been in situations in life when I had to just say, "B, FU!". Is it ladylike? NO. Is it mature? NO. Is it diplomatic. Hell NO. But sometimes people take you there. I know when I've said it, it was a culmination of anger and frustration and everything in the body said "B, FU!" and it slowly came out of my mouth. And guess what, I felt better in my spirit.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th October 2010, 8:33 pm

I'm still subscribed to all three. The uncensored video by AE was a bit much. But hopefully that is the last of it. Let's get back to making videos.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next