CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

+43
DvaAuNaturel
queenshakirah
arjunbarbosa
ForeverCurlyCatrina
BajanPrincess82
Tnt38
Pretty_Vee
curlista
Sebastain13
NylaCoils
KinkyNappyHappy
brandiitneka
MsJay1121
DerbyDiva
Nali1987
mstokes2008
kelleemudiva
stevenson
morehairplease
MzLaLaRochelle
Umph
jamaicacurl
Kez
sweetdrk1
curly-me-naturally
Karyn
crvng4mr
natural83
BrownSkinDiva
KeAnia
libs2001
iri9109
NaturalTina
Nikcoils
Myeka33
jlowman1
krazy coils
missmoriah
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
47 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 30 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by NubieNatty 10th December 2010, 9:52 pm

lol @knh NOT needing any tips...i told u **pointing finger** ur passed the beginner stage **snatches off hat** A-HA you ARE an artist Suspect

@CC- spill the tips on how u did YOUR pouty lip, i need to practice on it

yall are looking too good. i got a few days left to use my sephora $15 off coupon and i have no idea what i wanna get scratch crazy im at such a loss cuz normally im a kid in a candy store!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 30 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by NubieNatty 10th December 2010, 9:53 pm

oh and bajanp; looove the nude lip, i kept staring at the eyes like hmmm im gonna try that.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th December 2010, 12:36 am

NubieNatty wrote:lol @knh NOT needing any tips...i told u **pointing finger** ur passed the beginner stage **snatches off hat** A-HA you ARE an artist Suspect

yall are looking too good. i got a few days left to use my sephora $15 off coupon and i have no idea what i wanna get scratch crazy im at such a loss cuz normally im a kid in a candy store!
I printed my coupon and I will be hitting the store this weekend! bounce
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 11th December 2010, 12:50 am

i just seen that its in a jcpenny's in waldorf, md!! thanx knh..i TOO will be there tomorrow!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th December 2010, 8:34 am

NubieNatty wrote:i just seen that its in a jcpenny's in waldorf, md!! thanx knh..i TOO will be there tomorrow!

You are most welcome!!! What did you get? I didn't make it back to the store this weekend; it was best because I spent my $50 budgeted amount for this month already. I think I went over by...$1!! Not bad...so I will not be buying anymore make-up until January 1st which I will only have $50 more dollars unless I get some cash for Christmas!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th December 2010, 8:51 am

I wanted to share my orange look from Friday...I was very pleased with this look for me!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

C-Cube asked what colors I was going to wear (eyeshadow) with the black I wore to my Christmas Party Friday night...so of course I went with the colors I've learned to apply with no effort and that is my grey eye look!! LOL

Well...that's all I've got going on...Oh just wanted to share. I really wanted to be a MAC girl. I mean I love the way their foundation looks on other people, but I never really got that look for myself. However, MAC did provided me with the best match I had found since Fashion Fair or Prescriptives. (?)

Anyway....I was checking out the make-up in Target and thought I would try IMAN's pressed powder (I was looking for loose powder) and I tried Earth Medium, and guess what? It was a perfect match. Not sure if you can tell in the pictures above, (you can really see it better in the orange picture) but it provides great coverage, and has a matted looked at well. I only paid $14 for it and I'm kinda impressed. I'll provided more details after I wear it for a while.

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 13th December 2010, 12:41 pm

Yes! You rocked that gray look KNH!

Today I'm testing out Urban Decay's All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.

I didn't really feel like doing much makeup so I'm just wearing my Bare Minerals foundation ( the matte spf 15 one, but i forget the shade), swept some blush on my cheeks (MAC, sweet as cocoa--a fave), some cover girl lash blast mascara--the purple tube) and filled in my eyebrows.

I'm hoping this spray works mostly to keep my blush on. Usually it somehow disappears during the day.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th December 2010, 1:46 pm

Looking good ladies! I never got to Sephora...wonders can I use online today?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 13th December 2010, 2:14 pm

Y'all look gorgeous. I will share my Saturday looks for you. I attempted the Beyonce Video Phone look--dark eyes. You can check out pictures in the DC Curly Meetup for the day look (green and gold glitter) and/or my CSJ until I post the pictures here.

@KNH, I have the cream to powder foundation in Clay 2. I like it.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 13th December 2010, 2:46 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Looking good ladies! I never got to Sephora...wonders can I use online today?

Sweet you can use it online. I used mine to place an online order and you just type in the gift card number and the pin number on the coupon at checkout and it will be applied to your order.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 13th December 2010, 4:51 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
NubieNatty wrote:lol @knh NOT needing any tips...i told u **pointing finger** ur passed the beginner stage **snatches off hat** A-HA you ARE an artist Suspect

I printed my coupon and I will be hitting the store this weekend! bounce

what what!?!?!?!? i missed out on 15 off at sephora?!?!?! Mad PISSED!!!
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 13th December 2010, 5:04 pm

@ Prettyvee - make sure you sign up on Sephora's website to receive all newsletters, promotions, etc.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverCurlyCatrina 13th December 2010, 11:30 pm

@Chrs, I love the Uranus. I own that color myself and it is my favorite nude. I should have consulted you when looking for a nude seeing as we're the same shade and all. I also really like NYX's Orion and Hermes.

@Myeka, I found a nude lip gloss by NYX that I really like called Tanned. It's one of their Mega Shine Lip Glosses. It's kind of sheer with just a hint of brown. It goes really well on top of nude lipsticks.
ForeverCurlyCatrina
ForeverCurlyCatrina

Back to top Go down

Post by arjunbarbosa 14th December 2010, 8:47 am

I am a chestnut MAC, which is brown, and two of NYX is a dark red / burgundy. I use a neutral brown or nude and the other two pink / red. I mainly use them to darken the color of the gloss / lipstick I wear.

arjunbarbosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 14th December 2010, 12:47 pm

Thanks ForeverCurly....i saw on NYX website that they are having free shipping for orders over $60 until the end of the year so might shop for some glosses and lipsticks
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 14th December 2010, 12:56 pm

krazy coils wrote:@ Prettyvee - make sure you sign up on Sephora's website to receive all newsletters, promotions, etc.

i am...i must have missed that email..havent' checked it in two week...I'ma make sure to check my email at least twice a week Suspect
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 14th December 2010, 2:44 pm

ForeverCurlyCatrina wrote:@Chrs, I love the Uranus. I own that color myself and it is my favorite nude. I should have consulted you when looking for a nude seeing as we're the same shade and all. I also really like NYX's Orion and Hermes.
bounce Uranus is nice. Glad you found a great nude Very Happy .
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 14th December 2010, 7:02 pm

I think I may have found a good combo for a nude lip. This is about as close as I'll get. MAC lipstick in Fresh Brew and Sephora's Ultra Shine gloss in Shimmery Blushing. I kinda want a gloss that's closer to the lipstick color without shimmer in it. On the hunt I go again study

Last edited by jlowman1 on 15th December 2010, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th December 2010, 11:52 pm

Just passing through...wanted to see what everyone is up to over here. Guess what? Coastal Scents has new brushes!!! I love Coastal Scents..LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 15th December 2010, 12:14 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Just passing through...wanted to see what everyone is up to over here. Guess what? Coastal Scents has new brushes!!! I love Coastal Scents..LOL

I second that! Im in love with all my palettes from them, especially my Fall Festival palette. Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th December 2010, 12:24 pm

Today, I'm wearing a simple look--mascara, eyeliner & red lips. I I love you it. To top it off, my hair is slicked back in a pony with a three strand single twist.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th December 2010, 1:15 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Today, I'm wearing a simple look--mascara, eyeliner & red lips. I I love you it. To top it off, my hair is slicked back in a pony with a three strand single twist.

I kept it simple today as well Chrs. Just mascara, eyeliner, did my brows and my PARR (? think that the name) lipgloss from MAC. I'm wearing my hair in a twist out because for some reason my twists were getting kinda of frizzy!!

Would love to see a picture of your three strand single twist pony...I know it's too cute!!! I'll check out you CSJ thread tonight!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 15th December 2010, 6:44 pm

Ok ladies, I know I have not been here in a while. I was told a couple weeks ago by my boss that I need to tone down my eyeshadow because nobody would take me seriously in the office as far as promotions and things go soooo... I have had a very bland looking face lately!! I mean, I have been wearing shadow but not like I usually do so I haven't done any good looks to take any pics. I will try and remember to start taking pics on the weekends since thats the only time that I will have to do any bold looks. It sucks because its like my eyes have become almost like jewelry to me. I have to have something on them or I feel naked!!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 15th December 2010, 6:50 pm

ugh corporate america...I look forward to seeing your weekend looks.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 15th December 2010, 9:48 pm

Sorry to hear that Brandi, I also look forward to your weekend looks.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next